Only one Cache Drive showing file system and space usage (Solved)

Hello,

I am a new user to UNRAID and just got my system up and running. I followed the directions and configured my system, started testing the build with the free trial using 3 - 4tb disks. After determining that UNRAID ran fine on my configuration I purchased the Pro License. installed the remaining drives and SSD's, started the system. I stopped the orignal array and added the new drives to the array and the SSD's to the cache. Then started the array. At this point the array started cleaning the added drives and gave me an option to format the new SSD in the cache, but only one of them. I told it to go ahead and format it. The system formatted the one cache drive and continued the clean process.

Once the clean process was completed I Formatted the new harddrives. now everything looks ok, EXCEPT that only one of the cache drives is showing usage information and a file system.

I stopped the array and removed (un-selected it, physically still installed) the cache drive that was showing and re-started the array. the system let me format the SSD and it had file information. stopped the array re-attached the Removed SSD and restarted the array. same issue, only the top drive was showing the format and usage.

I stopped the array again and swapped the locations of the SSD's in the cache selection list. restarted and the problem still exists.

This could be normal operation, but since I am new to UNRAID, I am making sure.

here is my configuration:

Asus KGPE-D16 motherboard running Dual Opteron 6128.

128GB ECC REG Memory

M1015 flashed to IT mode

6 - 4 Tb Harddrives (1 - Parity 5 - array)

2 - 250 Gb SSD's for Cache.

UNRAID Version - 6.2.0-beta21

Dockers Installed

• binhex-delugevpn
  • RDP-Calibre

Plugins Insalled

• Community Applications
  • Unassigned Devices
  • Recycle Bin
  • Dynamix Active Streams
  • unRAID Server OS
  • Dynamix webGui