[Support] Bjonness406's repo

• 2 months later...
9 hours ago, Bjonness406 said:

Why do you need an docker that is more updated?

OK, was lurking in the background hoping you would reply to them.

The Docker runs Java 7 and its not good at all with Pocket Edition/Windows 10.

I tried bashing in to the docker and force updating it to 8 but it reverts the moment you restart the docker.

Source https://forums.cubecoders.com/chat/aborted-launch-for-pe-nukkit-jar-minecraft

Also more exotic Minecraft Servers may have issues. (i get random errors in my console related to Java on my Spigot server)

And Pocket/Windows 10 Edition wont work due to the error in that link.

12 hours ago, AnnabellaRenee87 said:

OK, was lurking in the background hoping you would reply to them.

The Docker runs Java 7 and its not good at all with Pocket Edition/Windows 10.

I tried bashing in to the docker and force updating it to 8 but it reverts the moment you restart the docker.

Source https://forums.cubecoders.com/chat/aborted-launch-for-pe-nukkit-jar-minecraft

Also more exotic Minecraft Servers may have issues. (i get random errors in my console related to Java on my Spigot server)

And Pocket/Windows 10 Edition wont work due to the error in that link.

I see. 
I don't have so much to to test this atm. Could you test this and give me a feedback on how it is working?
https://github.com/bjonness406/Testing

• 3 weeks later...

I like this convert to MKV docker. I was just wondering if their was an option to change the output folder and what do I have to change to have it output the converted file into a different folder? Dumb it down cause I am new at this. :)

Edited by megna22
23 hours ago, megna22 said:

I like this convert to MKV docker. I was just wondering if their was an option to change the output folder and what do I have to change to have it output the converted file into a different folder? Dumb it down cause I am new at this. :)

I tried tweaking this once or twice trying to edit the config file so I could pick the input and the output folders, but I haven't had any luck as of yet myself. 

It would be more useful that way, and off the subject could someone create a docker that would auto get metadata for files like movies. Theirs nothing that does this other then plex witch I do not run as it bogs the server down to much. I use multimedia manager but it's just for windows and no I don't want to run a VM my server will not handle it.

On 18.5.2017 at 1:45 AM, AnnabellaRenee87 said:

Telling me that Java is not installed at all.

Sorry for late answear, I have had a lot to do so forgot about it.

Thats because the docker that i got asked to make a template for does not have Java installed >:(

Will see if I can find another docker with java 8 installed, I dont have time to make my own docker atm. 
If someone finds a AMP docker with java 8, please tell me.

On 8.6.2017 at 7:20 PM, megna22 said:

That is not currently possible with the script, you have to ask @ntrevena at the plex forum for that since he was the one making the script.

https://forums.plex.tv/discussion/233133/convert2mkv-now-supporting-mp4-h264-and-x265-hevc-output-updated-18-10-16/p1

7 hours ago, megna22 said:

It would be more useful that way, and off the subject could someone create a docker that would auto get metadata for files like movies. Theirs nothing that does this other then plex witch I do not run as it bogs the server down to much. I use multimedia manager but it's just for windows and no I don't want to run a VM my server will not handle it.

Plex is what I use and recommend, but does not Emby do the same thing?

On 6/10/2017 at 5:08 AM, Bjonness406 said:

Thats because the docker that i got asked to make a template for does not have Java installed >:(

Will see if I can find another docker with java 8 installed, I dont have time to make my own docker atm. 

That is not currently possible with the script, you have to ask @ntrevena at the plex forum for that since he was the one making the script.

https://forums.plex.tv/discussion/233133/convert2mkv-now-supporting-mp4-h264-and-x265-hevc-output-updated-18-10-16/p1

Plex is what I use and recommend, but does not Emby do the same thing?

I just want the metadata I don't want a server I already have one called Unraid

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/17/2017 at 4:09 AM, megna22 said:

I just want the metadata I don't want a server I already have one called Unraid

In the Community Apps there is a application called "FileBot". I believe it will do what you would like to do. You can drag and drop several video files at once and it can search the online databases and collect the meta data into the file and even rename the files to the perfect naming scheme for organization purposes.

• 4 months later...
On 6/10/2017 at 2:08 AM, Bjonness406 said:

Perhaps this would work?

https://hub.docker.com/r/zero80473/docker-cc-amp/~/dockerfile/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Just installed AMP and went to stand up a new Minecraft server. It fails before it even creates the Instance:

[16:29:46] [Core:USERNAME Debug] : Running command line: "ping -c 4 -I [IP_ADDR] google.com" from "/ampdata/instances/Instance"
[16:29:46] [Core:USERNAME Debug] : Running command line: "ping -c 4 -I [IP_ADDR] google.com" from "/ampdata/instances/Instance"
/bin/ping: invalid option -- 'I'
Try 'ping --help' or 'ping --usage' for more information.

It looks like I'm out of luck, as the installed inetutils-ping doesn't support that flag.

inetutils-ping/now 2:1.9.2.39.3a460-3 amd64 [installed,local]

Is there any workaround, or will the image just need to be built with iputils instead?

18 hours ago, scarecrow365 said:

Just installed AMP and went to stand up a new Minecraft server. It fails before it even creates the Instance:

/bin/ping: invalid option -- 'I'
Try 'ping --help' or 'ping --usage' for more information.

It looks like I'm out of luck, as the installed inetutils-ping doesn't support that flag.

inetutils-ping/now 2:1.9.2.39.3a460-3 amd64 [installed,local]

Is there any workaround, or will the image just need to be built with iputils instead?

I am going to remove this image, since I don't have the time to do support on another ones docker, and I don't have the time to make my own atm.

Cubecoders are going to make their own docker after 1.7 update FYI

• 2 years later...

It seems to be having an issue starting...

Getting Stable Version ()
% Total % Received % Xferd Average Speed Time Time Time Current
Dload Upload Total Spent Left Speed
Unzipping...

gzip: stdin: not in gzip format
tar: Child returned status 1
tar: Error is not recoverable: exiting now
chmod: cannot access '/app/Ombi/Ombi': No such file or directory
s6-applyuidgid: fatal: unable to exec /app/Ombi/Ombi: No such file or directory
/start.sh exited 111

any advice?

On 1/25/2021 at 4:12 AM, mrforsythexter said:

It seems to be having an issue starting...

Getting Stable Version ()
% Total % Received % Xferd Average Speed Time Time Time Current
Dload Upload Total Spent Left Speed
Unzipping...

gzip: stdin: not in gzip format
tar: Child returned status 1
tar: Error is not recoverable: exiting now
chmod: cannot access '/app/Ombi/Ombi': No such file or directory
s6-applyuidgid: fatal: unable to exec /app/Ombi/Ombi: No such file or directory
/start.sh exited 111

any advice?

Same problem for me