System becomes unresponsive

Just migrated my unRAID to a new 16 bay server chassis, and noticed that the system will crash when doing certain things

The first, is if i copy a file from a folder i.e Downloads, and then copy / cut the contents to a different share, unRAID will seem to crash.  The file copy window will drop from 110MB/s to 200KB/s then eventually just stop.  I then lose access to the unRAID web interface, but network shares remain usable.  I have to hard power down the entire box (finger on button!)

It's just done it to me again, when i was copying some DVD ISOs to an unRAID share

I'll list my hardware below, please let me know if i've missed anything.  It crashed around 20:13.  The only thing i can see that happened in the syslog around that time was the hard drives spinning up

unRAID 6.2.0-beta21

SuperMicro X8ST3-F motherboard

Intel Xeon L5630 CPU

30GB ECC RAM

Intel Pro 1000 Quad port nic

8 x HDDs with dual parity, and a 250GB Samsung 840 Evo SSD for cache

Superflower Leadex Gold 650w PSU

Norco RPC-3216 chassis

Many thanks for helping, its an AMAZING system, but these erratic crashes are a bit disheartening

ba-unraid-diagnostics-20160503-2013.zip

Crashed again twice tonight.  Had to hard reset each time

No idea what is causing it, logs don't seem to mention anything from what i can see

No one have any ideas?

This forum is for the current stable release. Since you're running the beta, I'd recommend posting in the correct thread here:

http://lime-technology.com/forum/index.php?topic=48193.0

Running a beta is usually reserved for people with multiple unRAID servers to spare so any issues/data loss are not important. Based on your post, it sounds like this is your primary/only unRAID server. I'd recommend running 6.1.9 until the beta ends to remain stable.