LSI Flashing Problem

Hey all, i have a LSI MegaRAID 2108 based SAS card (D2616) and have been following the instructions below to get it flashed into IT mode.

https://lime-technology.com/forum/index.php?topic=12767.msg121131#msg121131

Started off perfectly, sas2flsh found the card okay and wiped it, got to step 4 and shutdown no problem. Restarted to complete step 5 and now sas2flsh is showing "No LSI adaptors found"

The device is still showing in unRAID as "03:00.0 Non-Volatile memory controller [0108]: LSI Logic / Symbios Logic MegaRAID SAS 2108 [Liberator] [1000:0079] (rev 05)" and i can still find the device using MegaRec but am really stuck as to how to get sas2flsh to find and flash the card to the new firmware.

Anybody got any pointers on what to try next? Been at this 6 hours and checked the first 3 pages of google, scoured the forum too for a solution but cant seem to find any thing about the card not being found midway trough the process.

I still have thePCI location from unRAID, is there anyway to "force" sas2flsh to target that location and flash?

Thanks in advance! Sorry if wrong forum area!

Kuro