Docker error messages when starting containers

I am getting random errors when I start containers, I can't spot a pattern to when it happens but it is regular enough. Seems to go away for awhile if I reboot, but eventually it comes back.

At first I thought it was a single container, but further testing I have had it happen with multiple container.

Here is a sample of the error messages I am getting, they do change but mostly seem to be related to networking issues. I haven't changed any network setting lately so not sure why its just started happing, I did install a couple of nerdpack tools (nload and iftop) but not sure why they would cause it.

Error response from daemon: Cannot start container : Link not found
Error: failed to start containers: []

Error response from daemon: Cannot start container : adding interface vethd5ab1df to bridge docker0 failed: could not find bridge docker0: no such network interface

Error response from daemon: Cannot start container : could not set link down for container interface vethbee3906: no such device

Error response from daemon: Cannot start container : adding interface veth9110d40 to bridge docker0 failed: could not find bridge docker0: no such network interface

I have also seen an increase in the number of these error messages I receive, I read they where harmless and could be ignored, but they could be related, or it could be a coincidence.

Message from syslogd@TheBox at May  5 13:26:46 ...
kernel:unregister_netdevice: waiting for lo to become free. Usage count = 1

Message from syslogd@TheBox at May  5 13:26:56 ...
kernel:unregister_netdevice: waiting for lo to become free. Usage count = 0

Eventually the docker will start if I just keep issuing the start  command, but it can take a number of goes.

I am on and licensed version of URAID 6.1.9, I have 11 Dockers running, not resource issues with CPU, Memory, Storage etc.

Let me know if you need any further logs.

Thanks,

Wob

I am getting random errors when I start containers, I can't spot a pattern to when it happens but it is regular enough. Seems to go away for awhile if I reboot, but eventually it comes back.

At first I thought it was a single container, but further testing I have had it happen with multiple container.

Here is a sample of the error messages I am getting, they do change but mostly seem to be related to networking issues. I haven't changed any network setting lately so not sure why its just started happing, I did install a couple of nerdpack tools (nload and iftop) but not sure why they would cause it.

Error response from daemon: Cannot start container : Link not found

Error response from daemon: Cannot start container : adding interface vethd5ab1df to bridge docker0 failed: could not find bridge docker0: no such network interface

Error response from daemon: Cannot start container : could not set link down for container interface vethbee3906: no such device

Error response from daemon: Cannot start container : adding interface veth9110d40 to bridge docker0 failed: could not find bridge docker0: no such network interface

I have also seen an increase in the number of these error messages I receive, I read they where harmless and could be ignored, but they could be related, or it could be a coincidence.

Message from syslogd@TheBox at May  5 13:26:46 ...
kernel:unregister_netdevice: waiting for lo to become free. Usage count = 1

Message from syslogd@TheBox at May  5 13:26:56 ...
kernel:unregister_netdevice: waiting for lo to become free. Usage count = 0

Eventually the docker will start if I just keep issuing the start  command, but it can take a number of goes.

I am on and licensed version of URAID 6.1.9, I have 11 Dockers running, not resource issues with CPU, Memory, Storage etc.

Let me know if you need any further logs.

Thanks,

Wob

post the diagnostics so that we can see everything going on

Never seen those docker errors, so not quite sure what to say, but I do have a couple of suggestions

- Set unRaidDVB back to stock 6.1.9 and see what happens

- Go to docker and network settings, make a change (any change) then revert it then apply the settings and see what happens

- Create a NEW docker.img file (use a different file name so we don't mess up the existing docker.img file), add an app and see what happens