PLEX Super slow streaming

So I was getting errors from Unraid about the utilization of my thumbdrive with the OS maxing out.  I read around here and found that if I stopped Plex in docker, selected Edit, and then (without making changes) saved it, it would reduce the size of Plex (through deleting logs I guess) and I would no longer have utilization issues. 

Well, now whenever I try to stream a movie from Plex (either through Roku or my tablet/laptop) I get constant pauses with streaming spinning/loading disks.  Has anyone experienced this?  I hope there is a fix other than deleting Plex and reinstalling.  Any help is appreciated.

Greg

So I was getting errors from Unraid about the utilization of my thumbdrive with the OS maxing out.  I read around here and found that if I stopped Plex in docker, selected Edit, and then (without making changes) saved it, it would reduce the size of Plex (through deleting logs I guess) and I would no longer have utilization issues. 

Well, now whenever I try to stream a movie from Plex (either through Roku or my tablet/laptop) I get constant pauses with streaming spinning/loading disks.  Has anyone experienced this?  I hope there is a fix other than deleting Plex and reinstalling.  Any help is appreciated.

Greg

Need to clarify something here.  When you save "thumbdrive", do you mean "thumbdrive" (ie: your USB boot stick), or did you really mean "cache drive"

OK, so I just reinstalled PLEX and after it settled down for about 10 minutes, I am able to stream two movies to two different computers in my house without a problem.  Must have been an issue with my update/edit/install of PLEX server.  Sorry for the hassle fellas.  Hope you didn't spend too much time reading this ;)