How to re-format a cache drive

razz

Hi Folks, The cache drive I inserted is fat32, shows as fvat in unraid. I'm unable to create a docker image on it, when I try it says: "Not starting Docker: failed to create image file." I'd like to reformat the drive or make docker work properly. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Hi Folks, The cache drive I inserted is fat32, shows as fvat in unraid. I'm unable to create a docker image on it, when I try it says: "Not starting Docker: failed to create image file." I'd like to reformat the drive or make docker work properly. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Best guess would be to change the format of the drive within the cache settings, and it should pop up with a format button.

But, before you do can I get you to post your diagnostics.  I need to see a file in there for this plugin: http://lime-technology.com/forum/index.php?topic=48931.0 and I've been looking for a diagnostics that has this kind of error

Okay, thanks again. Are you the owner? I checked the cache drive settings and partition was unknown. I forced the file system to be xfs, restarted the array, and then was able to format into xfs. Was able to create a docker image now. Now onto installing Plex, any suggestions where to look a good set of instructions on how to install it?

Okay, thanks again. Are you the owner? I checked the cache drive settings and partition was unknown. I forced the file system to be xfs, restarted the array, and then was able to format into xfs. Was able to create a docker image now. Now onto installing Plex, any suggestions where to look a good set of instructions on how to install it?

Owner of what?

Archived