[Plugin] CA Fix Common Problems

ah ok  cuz i used it to remove the  non windows files  with the extra space padding  extended  scans found that are not compatible for windows shares  but  were there in  for unraid

so how do i scan for those files then  as i used it to clean up  those files  

is there another program  plugin to scan for incompatible windows files  etc

Edited by comet424

cuz i wanna fix the  root/root (0)  i used to get   

the    "test    .txt"  file errors with the wrong spacings that are not compatible in windows  

and  also scan for errors of like same folder names

videos

Videos    

unraid  considers them 2 different but  windows buggers up and only chooses one..   so i need a scanner to tell me these errors 

is there another scanner to scan these then?

for these common issues  

Edited by comet424
On 1/10/2023 at 8:21 AM, jackfalveyiv said:

bought new RAM

Jan 10 02:26:10 TresCommas kernel: BTRFS warning (device sdb1): csum failed root 5 ino 13278304 off 454656 csum 0x80d4bb59 expected csum 0x000b680c mirror 1
Jan 10 02:26:10 TresCommas kernel: BTRFS error (device sdb1): bdev /dev/sdb1 errs: wr 0, rd 0, flush 0, corrupt 206, gen 0
Jan 10 02:26:10 TresCommas kernel: BTRFS warning (device sdb1): csum failed root 5 ino 13278304 off 458752 csum 0x5107da90 expected csum 0x8588ffff mirror 1
Jan 10 02:26:10 TresCommas kernel: BTRFS error (device sdb1): bdev /dev/sdb1 errs: wr 0, rd 0, flush 0, corrupt 207, gen 0
Jan 10 02:26:10 TresCommas kernel: BTRFS warning (device sdb1): csum failed root 5 ino 13278304 off 454656 csum 0x80d4bb59 expected csum 0x000b680c mirror 1
Jan 10 02:26:10 TresCommas kernel: BTRFS error (device sdb1): bdev /dev/sdb1 errs: wr 0, rd 0, flush 0, corrupt 208, gen 0
Jan 10 02:26:10 TresCommas kernel: BTRFS error (device sdb1): bdev /dev/sdb1 errs: wr 0, rd 0, flush 0, corrupt 209, gen 0

These suggest bad memory corrupted cache, possibly the old memory.

Thanks!

Server passed Memtest, scrub came back with two unfixable errors.  Found a similar post:

I started this process by moving everything from the Cache, however the move has taken an inordinate amount of time.  I have a 1TB SSD, I think it was maybe half-full when I began the move today around 1030AM EST (after adjusting my shares to not use cache) and it still has 273GB of data to move.  Is this typical, or indicative of another issue?

EDIT: current diagnostic attached

trescommas-diagnostics-20230112-2221.zip

EDIT: I've since stopped the mover and started migrating data using the Dynamix file manager, which is moving things at normal speeds.

Edited by jackfalveyiv
On 12/19/2022 at 5:38 PM, kim_sv said:

Dear Squid!

As usual, thank you for your great work for this community!

I just have a question regarding having appdata split over multiple pools, and backup thereof.

I have all but one appdata-folder on /cache and only my Plex appdata on a separate pool /cache_plex.

FCP flags this as a problem:

So far I've just ignored it, since the update seems to still be functioning correctly.

Question is, can I leave it as is (and solve the issue of "how to backup my plex pool" this way) or is this a bad practice?

Merry Christmas!

Sorry for reposting, but I fear this question disappeared due to someone posting their whole log file in plain text. :P

Hi,

crosstposting from General Support since I didn't realize this thread was here ;)

My Fix Common Problems plugin recently started reported a warning for a new cache pool I created and moved files to. The corresponding share is set to "Only: fastcache". Is there any way/log that tells me, which files the plugin is reporting? How do I proceed?

Share fastappdata set to use pool fastcache, but files / folders exist on the cache pool

Thanks!

On 1/21/2023 at 9:58 AM, taalas said:

Hi,

crosstposting from General Support since I didn't realize this thread was here ;)

My Fix Common Problems plugin recently started reported a warning for a new cache pool I created and moved files to. The corresponding share is set to "Only: fastcache". Is there any way/log that tells me, which files the plugin is reporting? How do I proceed?

Share fastappdata set to use pool fastcache, but files / folders exist on the cache pool

Thanks!

If you haven't installed it yet, install "Dynamix File Manager" from CA and using that you can view the shares content and it also gives you a Location column where each directory/file is located on your system. You can also use the file manager to move those files into your fastcache pool.

Should FCP remove the warning that a docker container needs an update after it has been updated (for compose based containers)?

I have a few compose based containers and it seems that once the alert it triggered it never clears.  Even after I update the container and verify via cli that there is not a newer container image to pull FCP does "clear".  I'm happy with the warnings, I just want them to clear like they do for non-compose based containers.

23 minutes ago, Lucas.Run.13 said:

Hello, My logs partition appears to have randomly filled up today, Not sure of any changes in the last couple days that would lead to this. I was advised to post my diagnostics zip here for help. Thanks for any help!

nasrun-diagnostics-20230127-1804.zip 344.55 kB · 0 downloads

Your problem is 

nginx: 2023/01/26 16:20:25 [alert] 8077#8077: worker process 1534 exited on signal 6

In the past this has been reported to occur with multiple stale browser connections open on multiple machines. Try closing all those connections on all laptops, desktops, phones, etc.