[Plugin] CA Fix Common Problems

I think of it as an error because at that point plugins and Dockers won't install. No update checks will work etc.  It's not a check on github per se but a check against internet access as a whole

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

I've got this exact same problem. What would cause this error to appear? This error message is causing all my docker and plugin updates to fail yet I can get to github.com without a problem on my PC.

Usually Going to network settings, and making sure the default gateway points to your router and setting static DNS addresses of 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 will fix you up

I think of it as an error because at that point plugins and Dockers won't install. No update checks will work etc.  It's not a check on github per se but a check against internet access as a whole

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

I've got this exact same problem. What would cause this error to appear? This error message is causing all my docker and plugin updates to fail yet I can get to github.com without a problem on my PC.

Usually Going to network settings, and making sure the default gateway points to your router and setting static DNS addresses of 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 will fix you up

I set google's DNS to be my 2nd/3rd DNS left my router as 1st when I thought that was the problem.

I'll revise the order and see if that helps. I'll be mega irritated if it's that simple.

After upgrading to unRaid 6.3, Fix Common Problems throws a warning:

"inotify-tools set to install - inotify-tools is set to be installed by the NerdPack plugin. This package is now included in unRaid 6.3RC6+, and NerdPack should be set to not install it."

The issue is that when I go to NerdTools to uncheck "inotify-tools" it isn't there at all.

I have the following versions running:

* Fix Common Problems version: 2017.02.03b

* NerdTools version: 2017.02.06

Altthough I can't find evidence of it in the release notes, I figure that NerdTools has already build in check for unRaid version and removed install option for inotify-tools if it senses 6.3 RC6 or later. Perhaps you can update Fix Common problems to handle accordingly?

Thank you for a great plugin!

After upgrading to unRaid 6.3, Fix Common Problems throws a warning:

"inotify-tools set to install - inotify-tools is set to be installed by the NerdPack plugin. This package is now included in unRaid 6.3RC6+, and NerdPack should be set to not install it."

The issue is that when I go to NerdTools to uncheck "inotify-tools" it isn't there at all.

I have the following versions running:

* Fix Common Problems version: 2017.02.03b

* NerdTools version: 2017.02.06

Altthough I can't find evidence of it in the release notes, I figure that NerdTools has already build in check for unRaid version and removed install option for inotify-tools if it senses 6.3 RC6 or later. Perhaps you can update Fix Common problems to handle accordingly?

Thank you for a great plugin!

See the Nerdpack sticky starting here

Odds on you've got an open browser session from before the boot still running.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

Ding Ding, we have a winner, that appears to exactly have been the case for that issue, now a new issue:

Warning: basename() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/fix.common.problems/include/tests.php on line 837

when accessing FCP via Settings just above the "Errors Found" section.

Cheers!

Ding Ding, we have a winner, that appears to exactly have been the case for that issue, now a new issue:

Warning: basename() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/fix.common.problems/include/tests.php on line 837

Cheers!

Same here, right after 6.3.1 upgrade. Restarted (Chrome) browser and still having this warning.

Cheers!

Same here, right after 6.3.1 upgrade. Restarted (Chrome) browser and still having this warning.

That's going to be related to the template errors that neccessitated an update to CA.  I'll fix tonight

Hi, I get this error

after only changing this in Unraid:

-installing Tips and Tweaks (did change the following:

Disable NIC Flow Control?: yes

Disable NIC Offload?: yes

Disk Cache 'vm.dirty_background_ratio' (%): 5

Disk Cache 'vm.dirty_ratio (%): 10

Disable FTP Server & Telnet?: yes

-adding to my syslinux:

isolcpus=2,3,6,7

My server keeps running, just want to make sure waht can cause this. I posted here: https://lime-technology.com/forum/index.php?topic=56527.msg539414#msg539414

also another error I got when re-starting the server.

Today after running fix common problems I got the first error I described at the beginning of this post.

Rgds.

Hi, I get this error

after only changing this in Unraid:

-installing Tips and Tweaks (did change the following:

Disable NIC Flow Control?: yes

Disable NIC Offload?: yes

Disk Cache 'vm.dirty_background_ratio' (%): 5

Disk Cache 'vm.dirty_ratio (%): 10

Disable FTP Server & Telnet?: yes

-adding to my syslinux:

isolcpus=2,3,6,7

My server keeps running, just want to make sure waht can cause this. I posted here: https://lime-technology.com/forum/index.php?topic=56527.msg539414#msg539414

also another error I got when re-starting the server.

Today after running fix common problems I got the first error I described at the beginning of this post.

Rgds.

Look at the post above yours....  ;)

If I understand what is posted before, if I reboot the array and also my laptop it should be gone, rigth? Not my case.

EDIT: I just started Tips and Tweaks and my screen (gpu out of Unraid) shows this message:

grep: /etc/php-fpm.d/www.conf: no such file or direct

If I change anything in this plugin, after clicking Apply I get the same message.

If I understand what is posted before, if I reboot the array and also my laptop it should be gone, rigth? Not my case.

EDIT: I just started Tips and Tweaks and my screen (gpu out of Unraid) shows this message:

grep: /etc/php-fpm.d/www.conf: no such file or direct

If I change anything in this plugin, after clicking Apply I get the same message.

Doesn't squid say he will fix the problem?

I updated to 6.3.1 today and am getting this warning when scanning for errors, but does not detect any errors and otherwise seems to be working OK.  Any ideas?

OgMxOXXOiIMF6tRuc-ajVU8V0kFTh05NonUFpoZuEO3JwIPdNIdk92z6068B_n7qNpxWtrOP4-41X_lO9FEkJJHuU1enSk-Tj6qDZMzvczA4hgNRx9ubveuI_ZWov3eyASgwKr0JqKvOMwjeZgDgT3C4Kxix_yYR_7tq_C9dcioFT3BjXSIvO4RAWAvF64tnOJSYqqPAlOwtYtdh3gAPnbgoBPRhTIaPT4TbM-lXjoKU-dpV5pCLjSovXh2MWzyk35zpYUXw50QKZM7LPWpkYFf8wBu7Tvj13Q-s_bsZmkxZ_Uzv-9EymBtQ6437f3dGHt_IR8AgQQxvdbfT6SwSfmWitCmPsuptGMyPyvSI5tlFrtitjBCJsB4EIcDe2NxJjE-m2eNfT1ySRuClVZLwMtLMEPEbn1wl-Gz-8vBvv8TBdorv_0IfqNXkSSFsi_ifnZRNtfsTx4vcSdPWX9z45SOUHu3CdYK8NxKYOwtjo2_kl4v79eNfzQy9oC3is1pfjAEp6kWW9SI3mEnI1QvsiW5Ea2T5Hbo72KglNEwe6LdYHBpFJWn69nvQe8FiFD_lqRd0q98elx-h3Fbs06vf_0pJmPkzYjpeiNJ10j6jx3XlNG0yEHcHTQ=w859-h599-no

Plugins Installed: CA Auto Update Applications, CA Backup/Restore Appdata, CA Cleanup Appdata, Community Applications, Dynamix Active Streams, Dynamix Cache Directories, Dynamix S3 Sleep, Dynamix System Buttons, Dynamix System Information, Dynamix System Statistics, Dynamix System Temperature, Dynamix webGui, Fix Common Problems, Nerd Tools, Preclear Disks, Statistics, Unassigned Devices.

Dockers Installed:

DnGVgqeDv3ensopztwahloyFolbhg3Ao1u_HsxjwRRBi8fo-gmsR2USjOMSByidYFGnYqy-yOWzZUxBpSaX7VrGXfx9Uomd9bXKkA1VUTpE0XQYhp0yuBRWRpm_2LQeCHXw8ogJq5rZiJG_Q2vBR9TrGLoc31jGEYsOQLPz6eJbI3oPm2rLwNUkdGdS6s1xRcOkZGxS8JgKColVPxkbTJLlSVrB-Deyu9fGxmxcQJGLFZGqUsINPuzUWfyv6NjYaQHipC0GBTNTdE-J6CUoa1amDtAT5E78lEJHyietZLPR1Y-QaW9zoxPedexQHi-hwlukYoyacMkuk_gzfWF2J5IZ046g-gJmQRq2GX9-sGdioyDcXw-Uscx99e6IwlwJopIdCerYz32ZnXXRu_T34K-JJKxSCYD4LgjGXPWD20f9MEk2THFpUARZg8-_f4YlaWkOnjTT3pXvNjEpV7bxCe4pkNt7unW6YZvQU4JFZtZBqpm3miUHxbRUGPFkPy9c6W6kMfYe8Sila1sqbd3d_D5nC9LV-WfRJOHZ1NfsqNoIWkRsHO5JxRNGxyOzA6qhNvEhyBUuEicXm4XgqFWdPKEwXUpZ9jw99o9YPCrbtyNEdJY9GiY14Xw=w253-h804-no

Diagnostics File: https://goo.gl/AVAapZ

Still having this error message. Restarted chrome, closed all chrome windows on all relevant PCs, and still have this error.

Hopefully a stupid question, but did you update FCP?  Show a screenshot of the error as if its still present it should have changed slightly.  Its not showing on my systems after the update

Still having this error message. Restarted chrome, closed all chrome windows on all relevant PCs, and still have this error.

Hopefully a stupid question, but did you update FCP?  Show a screenshot of the error as if its still present it should have changed slightly.  Its not showing on my systems after the update

Good question  :) but yes, I updated FCP. It says version 2017.02.03b now. Screenshot attached.

error.jpg.8c12097ee44d602fcea724f41024d290.jpg