[Plugin] CA Fix Common Problems

Quick question - I stayed on the sidelines for a while - still running version 6.3.5. I'm ready to upgrade, and I would like to run Fix Common Problems / Upgrade Assistant. However, I get an error installing the current plugin, since it doesn't support such an old version of unRAID.

I've also tried to install the Community Applications plugin, but I get the same error.

Is there a way to install the last version of FCP that still works on unRAID 6.3.5?

If not, I'll just wing it, checking everything manually.

Thanks!

4 hours ago, stewartwb said:

Quick question - I stayed on the sidelines for a while - still running version 6.3.5. I'm ready to upgrade, and I would like to run Fix Common Problems / Upgrade Assistant. However, I get an error installing the current plugin, since it doesn't support such an old version of unRAID.

I've also tried to install the Community Applications plugin, but I get the same error.

Is there a way to install the last version of FCP that still works on unRAID 6.3.5?

If not, I'll just wing it, checking everything manually.

Thanks!

AFAIK CA Fix Common Problems should run on Unraid 6.3.5.

See also this topic to do manual verifications and upgrade advice.

On 9/22/2018 at 11:34 AM, itimpi said:

If you want to avoid a warning from FCP then avoid mounting it directly under /mnt.

Okay.  The default location, given when editing the location in the container settings for appdata, is /mnt/docker....

I guess I just assumed that the default was good, and used that mount point in UD.

1 minute ago, PeterB said:

I guess I just assumed that the default was good, and used that mount point in UD.

If UD allowed you to set a mount point of /mnt/docker, then your UD version is extremely out of date.  For the longest time it has only allowed mount points of /mnt/disks/... (an annoyance to me for my use case / muscle memory, but I completely understand why)

• Upvote 1
13 hours ago, Squid said:

It should work.  There's at least no code that prevents installation on 6.3 (or even 6.1/6.2)  CA though does require 6.4 nowadays

I appreciate the info on compatibility - thanks!

I found the direct GIT URL by searching this thread, and all is good. One server upgraded to 6.6, the other is on its way.

• 2 weeks later...

I have reinstalled unraid after update issues and it has rediscovered all my dockers etc.

This plugin has lots of the following error:

The template URL the author specified is https://raw.githubusercontent.com/binhex/docker-templates/master/binhex/krusader.xml. The template can be updated automatically with the correct URL.

When I click "Apply Fix" I get the following error:

ERROR: Missing template.

Any ideas?

When using Unbalance, it says I have permission problems with files or folders. It suggested that I run fix common problems first. But running FCP with scanning, or extensive tests don't show any notice of permission problems. I remember it used to. I am using the latest version of FCP. I am using Unraid 6.6.1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I seem to getting this error on scans:

"Docker Application sabnzbd has duplicated entries for CPU pinning"

I had this for my other docker containers, so I deleted the info in the extra parameters fields and everything was fine, but no matter what I do with the sabnzbd container, it stays the same - any ideas?

10 minutes ago, Squid said:

Post /config/plugins/dockerMan/templates-user/my-sabnzbd.xml on the flash drive here

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<Container version="2">
  <Name>sabnzbd</Name>
  <Repository>linuxserver/sabnzbd:unstable</Repository>
  <Registry>https://hub.docker.com/r/linuxserver/sabnzbd/</Registry>
  <Network>bridge</Network>
  <MyIP/>
  <Shell>sh</Shell>
  <Privileged>false</Privileged>
  <Support/>
  <Project/>
  <Overview>SABnzbd makes Usenet as simple and streamlined as possible by automating everything we can. All you have to$
[b][u][span style='color: #E80000;']Configuration[/span][/u][/b][br]&#xD;
[b]/config[/b] Where sabnzbd should store settings, log and configuration files[br]&#xD;
[b]/downloads[/b] Where you want sab to place downlaods that have completed[br]&#xD;
[b]/incomplete-downloads[/b] Where you want sab to place downlaods that are incomplete.&#xD;
</Overview>
  <Category/>
  <WebUI>http://[IP]:[PORT:8080]/</WebUI>
  <TemplateURL/>
  <Icon>https://raw.githubusercontent.com/linuxserver/docker-templates/master/linuxserver.io/img/sabnzbd-icon.png</Icon>
  <ExtraParams/>
  <PostArgs/>
  <CPUset>0,1,6,7</CPUset>
  <DateInstalled>1538943646</DateInstalled>
  <DonateText/>
  <DonateLink/>
  <Description>SABnzbd makes Usenet as simple and streamlined as possible by automating everything we can. All you have$
[b][u][span style='color: #E80000;']Configuration[/span][/u][/b][br]&#xD;
[b]/config[/b] Where sabnzbd should store settings, log and configuration files[br]&#xD;
[b]/downloads[/b] Where you want sab to place downlaods that have completed[br]&#xD;
[b]/incomplete-downloads[/b] Where you want sab to place downlaods that are incomplete.&#xD;
</Description>
  <Networking>
    <Mode>bridge</Mode>
    <Publish>
      <Port>
        <HostPort>8080</HostPort>
        <ContainerPort>8080</ContainerPort>
        <Protocol>tcp</Protocol>
      </Port>
    </Publish>
  </Networking>
  <Data>
    <Volume>
      <HostDir>/mnt/user/appdata/sabnzbd/</HostDir>
      <ContainerDir>/config</ContainerDir>
      <Mode>rw</Mode>
    </Volume>
    <Volume>
      <HostDir>/mnt/user/Downloads/</HostDir>
      <ContainerDir>/downloads</ContainerDir>
      <Mode>rw</Mode>
    </Volume>
    <Volume>
      <HostDir>/mnt/user/Downloads/</HostDir>
      <ContainerDir>/incomplete-downloads</ContainerDir>
      <Mode>rw</Mode>
    </Volume>
    <Volume>
      <HostDir>/mnt/user/Movies/</HostDir>
      <ContainerDir>/movies</ContainerDir>
      <Mode>rw</Mode>
    </Volume>
  </Data>
  <Environment>
    <Variable>
      <Value>99</Value>
      <Name>PUID</Name>
      <Mode/>
    </Variable>
    <Variable>
      <Value>100</Value>
      <Name>PGID</Name>
      <Mode/>
    </Variable>
  </Environment>
  <Labels/>
  <Config Name="Host Port 1" Target="8080" Default="8080" Mode="tcp" Description="Container Port: 8080" Type="Port" Dis$
  <Config Name="Host Path 1" Target="/config" Default="/mnt/user/appdata/sabnzbd/" Mode="rw" Description="Container Pat$
  <Config Name="Host Path 2" Target="/downloads" Default="/mnt/user/Downloads/" Mode="rw" Description="Container Path: $
  <Config Name="Host Path 3" Target="/incomplete-downloads" Default="/mnt/user/Downloads/" Mode="rw" Description="Conta$
  <Config Name="Key 1" Target="PUID" Default="99" Mode="" Description="Container Variable: PUID" Type="Variable" Displa$
  <Config Name="Key 2" Target="PGID" Default="100" Mode="" Description="Container Variable: PGID" Type="Variable" Displ$
  <Config Name="Movies" Target="/movies" Default="" Mode="rw" Description="Container Path: /movies" Type="Path" Display$
</Container>

I spy the CPUset stuff there, should I manually edit that out and try again?

14 minutes ago, richardsim7 said:

it stays the same - any ideas?

2 minutes ago, richardsim7 said:

I spy the CPUset stuff there, should I manually edit that out and try again?

Are you saying that on a rescan, FCP is still stating the error about ExtraParameters?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi - having a bit of trouble with the extended test. It's been 'running' for best part of 3 days now, but don't think it's actually doing anything.

On the plugin tab, it says it's processing a specific share ( Status: Processing /mnt/user/wAppDataBackup)

, but it's been like that for most of the time it has been running. There's no disk activity, so don't think it's actually doing anything

But unsure how to check / force stop / if this is actually normal or not