[Plugin] CA Fix Common Problems

6 minutes ago, tunetyme said:

After Rescan

I thought this would automatically update (rescan) after rebooting the system

Well, its fixed now...  

Absolutely zero clue what was going on, as what you're describing should be impossible, and I can't replicate it using your exact config files...:S

3 minutes ago, tunetyme said:

BTW how do I set this to check for updates (along with other plugins.)

Settings - Notification settings.

33 minutes ago, tunetyme said:

Ask Trurl, I find things that are impossible, I've been driving him crazy for weeks. I think I will need to get a room there, my bar bill in Greensboro will be HUGE...

Sometimes it seems more like you find unusual ways of describing possible things so that they seem impossible.:D

1 hour ago, wgstarks said:

FCP keeps giving me a warning that inotifytools is set to install in nerdpack. I've checked nerd pack settings multiple times, inotify isn't in the list. Do I need to update something?

Update FCP...  I removed that test a couple of versions ago

Started receiving the following since last update. I have neither a cache nor an SSD installed.

Dynamix SSD Trim Plugin Not installed

Your cache drive is an SSD Drive, but you do not have the Dynamix SSD Trim plugin installed. Your performance will suffer. Install the plugin via the Apps Tab (Community Applications)

Let me know if you need any logs or anything. Thanks

Edited by Riot
19 minutes ago, Riot said:

Started receiving the following since last update. I have neither a cache nor an SSD installed.

Your cache drive is an SSD Drive, but you do not have the Dynamix SSD Trim plugin installed. Your performance will suffer. Install the plugin via the Apps Tab (Community Applications)

Nope..  It is exactly what it says it is.  Your performance is going to go downhill because your SSD cache drive won't trim itself.  Install Dynamix SSD Trim via the apps tab.

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, Riot said:

Re-read your post, and totally missed where you said no SSD or cache.  Yeah, can you give me your diagnostics...  thx

EDIT: my bad.  My secondary server (which also has no cache drive) passed the tests because for some unknown reason I had SSD Trim installed (no clue why I would!?!)

Fixed...

Edited by Squid
On 4/12/2017 at 8:40 PM, Squid said:

Re-read your post, and totally missed where you said no SSD or cache.  Yeah, can you give me your diagnostics...  thx

EDIT: my bad.  My secondary server (which also has no cache drive) passed the tests because for some unknown reason I had SSD Trim installed (no clue why I would!?!)

Fixed...

Apologies for not commenting sooner. Some reason notify of replies didn't work.

Updated to newest version and I'm still getting the dynamix trim message

Here's a copy of my logs.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3ppcbk3qogkvqpv/FCPsyslog_tail.txt?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/u2j8tqpuwjb7iuo/leviathan-diagnostics-20170414-1836.zip?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2m6ed4fslo2ojcy/leviathan-syslog-20170414-1825.zip?dl=0

Interesting...  Your disks.ini has a slightly different structure than mine.  Mine has a cache drive entry with it being not present, but yours doesn't have a cache entry at all.  Not saying there's anything wrong on your end however.  An easy fix for me to implement

1 minute ago, Squid said:

Interesting...  Your disks.ini has a slightly different structure than mine.  Mine has a cache drive entry with it being not present, but yours doesn't have a cache entry at all.  Not saying there's anything wrong on your end however.  An easy fix for me to implement

I set cache disk slots to 0 the other day for uh.. reasons?

Default is 1.

Probably what it is.

I'm getting:

Docker Application Sonarr_lnxio, Container Port 8989 not found or changed on installed application

Docker Application Sonarr_lnxio is currently set up to run in host mode

Docker Application NZBGet_lnxio, Container Port 6789 not found or changed on installed application

Docker Application NZBGet_lnxio is currently set up to run in host mode

Docker Application binhex-couchpotato, Container Port 5050 not found or changed on installed application

Docker Application binhex-couchpotato is currently set up to run in host mode

If I change to Bridge mode, both warnings go away, but the fact is, in host mode, the port works correctly - I use <address>:5050 on my local net to get to couchpotato and it works fine.

Not a big deal, but seems kind of wierd.

(version 2017.04.14)