[Plugin] CA Fix Common Problems

2 minutes ago, itimpi said:

a mistake - I meant the docker service.

Sorry for all the questions.  I haven't been keeping up with everything for quite some time and rebuilt my server after my old one died...so lots of things have changed.

So I go to Settings and set Doker to Disabled. Then go to the Main page and at the bottom click Move.

Then go back to appdata share, set secondary to None. Go back to Settings and re-enable the Docker service. 

Then stop my array and change Settings->Global Share settings to allow Exclusive Shares. Then start up the array again

Do I have that all correct?

Ok that worked! Thanks!

A rescan no longer shows that error. However, I still have the Slave error...

Docker application Sonarr has volumes being passed that are mounted by Unassigned Devices, but they are not mounted with the slave option

If I open the settings for Sonarr I have two paths

Container Path: /tv ---> This points to /mnt/disks/UNASSNDisk/Media/TV Shows/

Container Path: /data ---> This points to /mnt/disks/DELUGETorrents/Deluge/

I'm unsure which I click Edit on and change to Slave.

I'm now getting this in my downloads from Sonarr

Couldn't import episode /data/completed/Beacon.23.S01E03.1080p.WEB.h264-EDITH[TGx]/Beacon.23.S01E03.1080p.WEB.h264-EDITH.mkv: Access to the path '/tv/Beacon 23' is denied.

I wasn't before I made the changes to Slave - Read/Write and Exclusive mode

For Sonarr Permissions I have

https://photos.app.goo.gl/WY11UkxLkqJySGt66

Edited by DigitalDivide

Just an update on the above. I tried various settings and found that for the below

Container Path: /tv ---> This points to /mnt/disks/UNASSNDisk/Media/TV Shows/

Container Path: /data ---> This points to /mnt/disks/DELUGETorrents/Deluge/

If I set only Container Path: /tv ---> This points to /mnt/disks/UNASSNDisk/Media/TV Shows/  to Slave Read/Write and the other one to just read/write, everything works fine.

Fix Common Problems has reported an error but the solution is quite unclear to me. 

Your server has detected hardware errors. You should install mcelog via the NerdPack plugin, post your diagnostics and ask for assistance on the Unraid forums. The output of mcelog (if installed) has been logged  More Information

The More information link further discusses this mcelog as part of NerdPack, but the thing is I don't have "NerdPack" I have "NerdTools" and there is no "mcelog" toggle under NerdTools. Somewhere in my search I found something that suggested to use "edac_mce_amd" since I have an AMD CPU, but even that isn't found under NerdTools. 

I doubt my diagnostics (attached) are much help without the required log suggested by Fix Common Problems but if someone could give me some direction I thank you in advance. 

bkhunraid-diagnostics-20231217-1129.zip

On 12/17/2023 at 9:31 AM, smileybri said:

I doubt my diagnostics (attached) are much help without the required log suggested by Fix Common Problems but if someone could give me some direction I thank you in advance. 

Looks like this test could use some improvements for your situation.

The good news is it doesn't look like you have anything to worry about:

Dec 16 04:35:31 BKHunraid kernel: mce: [Hardware Error]: Machine check events logged
Dec 16 04:35:31 BKHunraid kernel: [Hardware Error]: Corrected error, no action required.

Hello,

May I suggest adding a notification to this plug-in to warn users who are still using the old AppData Backup plug-in? I only recently updated from 6.11.5 to 6.12.x (6.12.1 is the cut-off) and only today did I realize a backup hasn't been run since that upgrade (~1mo). I'm having some cache drive trouble right now and could have really used some recent backups.

Edited by thatsthefrickenlightning

Curious if you also have an issue with the dashboard not populating CPU usage etc correctly.  Upshot with FCP is that if you just let it sit for a couple of minutes and then reload the page it should populate everything that it found.  

FWIW, probable fix to these issues for a small minority of users are probably in the soon to be released 6.13

On 11/28/2023 at 8:34 PM, ConnerVT said:

Hi Squid.  A little bug you may/may not know of.

Pressing the WHAT IS CHECKED button pops up the window, but no text is displayed.

Latest updated plugin, 6.12.4, happens in both Firefox and Chrome.

Was just poking around, in preparation of updating to 6.12.5.

Can confirm this behaviour on 6.12.6 with the latest plugin version installed (2023.12.24) in both Google Chrome 120.0.6099.129 and Safari 17.2

• Like 1