Encrypted cloud backup?

I am in the process of manually backing up my server to the cloud. I am looking for a way to have UnRAID handle this. I realize there isn't a baked in way and I did not see any plugins or dockers yet but there is likely a way to do it in Linux. I currently use Google Drive and a program called Goodsync. The latest beta allows on-the-fly encryption but is only available on Windows until the final release. I currently have a folder on my Google drive with an encrypted partial backup of my server. I was hoping once the final release of Goodsync comes about I or someone else will make a docker for it but then it occurred to me there is likely already a solution in Linux. Is there some way to mount my Google Drive in UnRAID and have it automatically, and hopefully selectively, sync my UnRAID share to Google drive, store it encrypted, and also have on-the-fly decryption so it does not appear encrypted when mounted and veiwed? Rsync or Rclone or something?

Is google drive a requirement?  Crashplan is encrypted, it is relatively cheap too $60/year.  There is a docker for it.

Agree with this, Crashplan is great, I have a friend with an unraid server. We both back up super-critical items to each others servers using crashplan. Benefit with that is that it's free!

$60/year you get unlimited cloud backup with it too although never used that option.

Phil