Reseting the Dynamix UI - S3 Sleep is not working anymore

Hi Experts,

a question about Dynamix: Is it possible to reset the whole Dynamix Stuff?

I have a strange problem with the Sleep-plugin:

When i use the sleep button to send my sever to sleep, the automatic script settings for the time the server should go to

sleep does not work anymore.

After a reboot, the plugin is working again as long as you keep the hands off from the sleep button.

If you push this button, same behavior return again. After a wakup, the server dosnt go to sleep automaticly any more.

I cant really say, when this behavior accour, but its definitive the sleep plugin or the script behind the button.

Therefore i want to reset/reinstall/initialize the whole Dynamix and i dont know, how to.

So if someone can help me with this problem, i would be grateful.

Thanks for your help  ;)

EDIT 1: After several test, i can say its definitive the Sleep-button causing this problem. As soon as i push it everything is in confusion.

Easy to recognise, because spundown-HDDs indicates temps.

In normal condition (after a reboot), all disk that are spun down show no temps.

EDIT 2: I desided to reinstall unraid 6.1.9 and found out tht the S3 sleep is workin exactly 1x.

After a wakeup, the next "AutoSleep" dosnt work so ether the Script is broken or there is something wrong in conjunction with v6.1.9

So this script dosnt work anymore  :-[