Photo questions/ in desperate need

I'm in desperate need for my digital stored photos.

My wife and i take pics all around , however, they keep growing up and taking place on both phones/cameras until space is empty there..

Then sometimes pics get accidently deleted or things are all piled up, which takes away the feel to sort them and back them up.

I know i could use dropbox, or google drive or... to automatically backup pics as soon as i connect with wifi, but then it limits my free dropbox or other account with not much space...

+ things piling up on pc, before i move them to unraid manually, makes me not sorting them and moving them cause of things piliing up

So i'm in need of couple of things and i hope unraid will bring a solution

What i need

1) things should be backed up on a place (using wifi)

2) it would rock if it auto sorts, not sure if this is possible, but if i have 5000 pics, i dont feel like doing it manually

3) i need an app on ipad to easily look at the photos in an attractive way

4) I currently have thousands of pics, i want it easily sorted cause its a mess now

Who can help pls?

just read this

After some digging around, I came across sparklyballs' excellent photoshow docker plugin. It is available via his repository (through community plugins). Extremely easy to install and easy to use. The latest version of photo station offers a nice feature which is on the fly transcoding to lower quality which helps play hq video over slower connections. You could even use btsync on your phone and unraid server to emulate the dsphoto automatic backup feature. The other way of course, would be to use plexpass and do everything through there.

Perhaps thats what i need?

Not sure about sorting and backing up

Other thing is, my unraid is not 24/24 on..

So maybe it should upload my pics on phone first to dropbox/google drive or smth else, before moving to unraid/owncload?

Edit 2: also check https://lime-technology.com/forum/index.php?topic=49210.0  about using sleep/off state S5, this might be in line with this, if i need it