****Share .fsr has non-standard permissions set ****

I've been getting these warnings from Fix Common Problems plugin. The .fsr share is not a user share so my guess is that it has been created by some plugin, just not sure which or why. I'm hoping someone can tell me what plugin uses this share or if I can safely delete or correct it?

A temporary .fsr directory is created and removed when you defrag XFS array drives:

https://lime-technology.com/forum/index.php?topic=46295.0

I got the same notification from Fix Common Problems because I manually created a .fsr directory so I could make sure any temp .fsr directories were excluded by the Dynamix File Integrity plugin.  You may have done the same?

If you aren't currently running a defrag, the directory should be empty and is safe to delete.

How do I delete the .fsr share? Tried to just move it to the trash but I just get an error. Any way to do this from the command line?

rm -rf /mnt/user/.fsr

Just make sure you don't make any typos as you don't want to delete all of your shares

edit: even safer:

cd /mnt/user
rm -rf .fsr