Unraid 6 first time install , ISSUE !?

I am trying to connect to the default "Tower" after I booted into unraid 6 on this m/n HP server HP ProLiant ML10 v2 Server But all I get is a blank web site, here is a screen shot, and I have tried 3 different browser's I E, Mozilla and Google Chrome and having the same issue with all of them.  But I am able to get to the iLO 4 HP ProLiant web site under this web page ok

I am trying to connect to the default "Tower" after I booted into unraid 6 on this m/n HP server HP ProLiant ML10 v2 Server But all I get is a blank web site, here is a screen shot, and I have tried 3 different browser's I E, Mozilla and Google Chrome and having the same issue with all of them.  But I am able to get to the iLO 4 HP ProLiant web site under this web page ok

I am a little confused by your post.  Do you have TWO servers named 'Tower' on your network?  If so, that won't work. You must first get to a single server with that name.  (Shut one down, rename one, or, if the server and the computer you are using to connect both have Gb Ethernet, use a RJ45 cable between the server and that device. 

Or you could edit the    ident.cfg    file in the  config  folder on the Flash Drive.  Just change the  NAME    and DON'T do any other editing!

Plus, you are missing the screen shot.

You can also get a diagnostics file from the console (that's the monitor and keyboard plugged into the server) by logging into the server and typing  diagnostics  at the command prompt.  Then shutdown the server and you will find the diagnostics file in the  logs  folder on the Flash Drive.  Attach that file to your next post. 

What size is your flash drive?  Specifically, I am wondering if you have formatted it as exFat (which doesn't work) instead of FAT32 (which does work)

If the flash drive capacity is > 32Gig, then you have to jump through some hoops to get it to format as fat32 (and large flash drives are not even required for unRaid.  You can run all of its features now and probably for the next 30-40 years) off of a 1 gig stick