[Support] DVBLink, Kerio Connect, Apache-php, TVHProxy, Webgrabplus

@alturismo Thanks, that did indeed resolve the problem and I could reach the tvhproxy from the Plex Docker container. Unfortunately TVHProxy fails to get the channels list from TVHeadEnd:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/flask/app.py", line 1982, in wsgi_app
response = self.full_dispatch_request()
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/flask/app.py", line 1614, in full_dispatch_request
rv = self.handle_user_exception(e)
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/flask/app.py", line 1517, in handle_user_exception
reraise(exc_type, exc_value, tb)
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/flask/app.py", line 1612, in full_dispatch_request
rv = self.dispatch_request()
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/flask/app.py", line 1598, in dispatch_request
return self.view_functions[rule.endpoint](**req.view_args)
File "/opt/tvhproxy/tvhProxy.py", line 54, in lineup
for c in _get_channels():
TypeError: 'NoneType' object is not iterable
::ffff:192.168.1.231 - - [2021-07-16 02:50:57] "GET /lineup.json HTTP/1.1" 500 412 0.010207
[2021-07-16 02:50:59,315] ERROR in app: Exception on /lineup.json [GET]

However when I connect with a browser, copying the value from the TVH_URL field into the address bar of the browser, I reach TVHeadend and get a channels list returned. I am reaching the point where I think I will just record from within TVHeadEnd soon, without the proxy flask.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I am a user of the Apache-PHP container but I would like to be able to change some PHP values in its INI file but I don't have access to it.

Changing the values in the PHP code does not work (tested with upload_max_filesize without success).

Changing values in an .htaccess file doesn't work any better, worse, you get a 500 error.

Accessing the container via the console does not work for me on my unRAID server.

Thanks for helping me with how to fix my problem.

• 4 months later...
On 12/1/2021 at 8:04 PM, Reptar said:

Are you also getting the "The "documentType" parameter for the config object is invalid. Please correct it." error?

On 12/1/2021 at 11:42 PM, sonic6 said:

@Reptar yes. So i have to downgrade the OnlyOffice Plugin.

This helped me: https://help.nextcloud.com/t/error-after-upgrading-app/126540/17 only the command on Step 5 isn't right.

Maybe this is the right one:

find ./onlyoffice -type d -exec chmod 0750 {} \;

find ./onlyoffice -type f -exec chmod 0640 {} \;

I was getting the exact error above, and following the steps in the link with the corrected commands you provided fixed it for me. Thank you!

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Can we get an update for onlyofficedocumentserver please. Documents won’t open and I get error (Error when trying to connect (Not supported version) (version 5.6.4.20)) so I think it needs a version update?

EDIT: I have followed the instructions above and got it working again but how do i stop onlyoffice from updating in nextcloud?

These are the steps that worked for me.

1. Disable and remove the OnlyOffice app from the Nextcloud web UI.

2. Open the UnRAID terminal using the >_ button in the top right part of the UnRAID interface or ssh.
 2a. Navigate to the Nextcloud directory by typing (change the bolded nextcloud value to the name of the docker container):
 cd /mnt/user/appdata/nextcloud/www/nextcloud/apps/

3. Download the previous version of the OnlyOffice by typing:
 sudo -u root wget https://github.com/ONLYOFFICE/onlyoffice-nextcloud/releases/download/v7.1.2/onlyoffice.tar.gz

4. Unpack the archive:
 sudo -u root tar xvf onlyoffice.tar.gz

5. Restart Nextcloud docker instance

6. Fix the access permissions of the underlying files and folders:

Edited by SavageAUS
  • 2 months later...
On 1/24/2022 at 4:51 AM, SavageAUS said:

Can we get an update for onlyofficedocumentserver please. Documents won’t open and I get error (Error when trying to connect (Not supported version) (version 5.6.4.20)) so I think it needs a version update?

EDIT: I have followed the instructions above and got it working again but how do i stop onlyoffice from updating in nextcloud?

These are the steps that worked for me.

1. Disable and remove the OnlyOffice app from the Nextcloud web UI.

2. Open the UnRAID terminal using the >_ button in the top right part of the UnRAID interface or ssh.
 2a. Navigate to the Nextcloud directory by typing (change the bolded nextcloud value to the name of the docker container):
 cd /mnt/user/appdata/nextcloud/www/nextcloud/apps/

3. Download the previous version of the OnlyOffice by typing:
 sudo -u root wget https://github.com/ONLYOFFICE/onlyoffice-nextcloud/releases/download/v7.1.2/onlyoffice.tar.gz

4. Unpack the archive:
 sudo -u root tar xvf onlyoffice.tar.gz

5. Restart Nextcloud docker instance

6. Fix the access permissions of the underlying files and folders:

Seems this needs to be done every time NC itself is updated (not the docker, NC itself).  This docker has not been updated in probably a year at this point and there are a couple of other options for DocumentServer in the app store.  Did anyone find an alternative that works with the latest Onlyoffice connector within NC?  Any limits to mobile editing etc. (I believe that's why I installed this version in the first place).  Thanks!

• 1 month later...

Hi, 

I am looking for some help please. I have the Apache-PHP container running well for some time but now have a need for may PHP code to send mail. It looks like there is no sendmail service running and where it tri and install it with

apt-get install sendmail

I get the following error

Setting up tzdata (2019a-0ubuntu0.14.04) ...
mv: cannot move '/etc/localtime.dpkg-new' to '/etc/localtime': Device or resource busy
dpkg: error processing package tzdata (--configure):
 subprocess installed post-installation script returned error exit status 1
Errors were encountered while processing:
 tzdata
E: Sub-process /usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code (1)

Thank in advanced to anyone that can help

• 1 month later...
13 hours ago, Cemion said:

Sorry but it shit app, it kill my proxy config. DONT use this 

Title of the thread you posted this in is:

[Support] DVBLink, Kerio Connect, Apache-php, TVHProxy, Webgrabplus

So if you are trying to be helpful, you need to add a little more information, like which app you are talking about, and what exactly happened.

Otherwise your post is rather useless.

• Like 2
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Like a few other people here I also wanted mod_rewrite enabled and a newer version of PHP.

I modified chvb's image and uploaded a new container here: https://hub.docker.com/r/evilalmus/docker_apache_php

I've applied to have it added to community apps, but for now if you use the Apache-PHP template from chvb and update the repository to `evilalmus/docker_apache_php` it should work fine. 

Same minimum requirements as the original:

Mapped ports:

Port 80

Port 443

Mapped Paths:

/config : this path is used to store the configuration and the SSL certs files of the reverse proxy.

/web : this path is the web directory

/logs : this path is the logs directory
        /etc/localtime  :  hosts timezone info

This version has mod_rewrite enabled and PHP Version 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.13

Limited support in https://github.com/evilalmus/UNRAID_COMMUNITY_APPS/issues as I find that much easier to keep track of than forums.