[Support] DVBLink, Kerio Connect, Apache-php, TVHProxy, Webgrabplus

3 minutes ago, spazmc said:

How hard would it be to convert from tobbend"s webgrab+plus to yours?

This program is a pain to setup.I still do not have it fully functional.

Can I keep existing config or save the Few modified file and drop them in?

What is wrong with mine?? >:(

Hi, I am trying to install the TVhproxy docker, and well I would love to getting to the part where I run into a mistake I made on the docker to get it working, but at the moment trying to install the docker just gives me a blank page.  No matter if I set it as Host, Bridge or assign new IP I just cannot get the docker to install, just a blank page.

I have attempted every network type, I have attempted also to manually assign ports 80 and 5004, I have set the correct username and password and IP of tvheadend. 

Not sure if this is a cause or something, but something I found strange is that when I click on "Show deployed host ports" and  "Show deployed ip addresses" it just does not show anything, unlike other dockers that do show me all the ports I have used up.   

Is there something else I need to have in unraid network settings by chance?   Let me know if there is anything I can supply to help diagnose. 

I do see this in the log files:

Jan 22 21:18:50 Tower root: error: /Apps/AddContainer?xmlTemplate=default:/tmp/community.applications/tempFiles/templates-community-apps/9.xml: missing csrf_token
Jan 22 21:19:55 Tower root: error: /Apps/AddContainer?xmlTemplate=default:/tmp/community.applications/tempFiles/templates-community-apps/9.xml: missing csrf_token

Edited by manolodf
Found something in log files
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I am not that familiar with it, but I do see it says port 80 MUST be set as port 80, so perhaps your changing of the port is causing an issue?

I did get a post on the linuxserver.io forum about a docker called Telly, it may work better?  https://forum.linuxserver.io/thread-464-post-2925.html#pid2925

Another one I tried was Antennas which had a more visible GUI.  https://hub.docker.com/r/thejf/antennas/~/dockerfile/

On 2/3/2018 at 2:40 PM, Slimone said:

Hey Everyone,

I'm experiencing the same issue as manolodf

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated

Thanks in advance

Have you checked out the Telly container someone created? It basically is an all in one that seems to have potential. 

Edited by manolodf
added link
  • Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi, I am having difficulty trying to get this to work, occasionally if I reboot Plex I see a telly tuner available but it quickly disappears.  I have Plex in Host Mode and have tried telly in bridge and br0 with no luck. If I manually enter the IP and port into Plex when in br0 mode nothing is found here is my log, should it be 0.0.0.0:6077 even if I enter an IP in br0 mode?

[telly] [info] booting telly v0.4.5
[telly] [info] Downloading file(deleted intentionally.m3u
[telly] [info] Reading m3u file /telly.m3u...
[telly] [warning] telly is not attempting to strip out unneeded channels, please use the flag -filterregex if telly returns too many channels
[telly] [info] telly is currently not filtering for only uk television. if you would like it to, please use the flag -uktv
[telly] [info] found 80 channels
[telly] [info] creating discovery data
[telly] [info] creating lineup status
[telly] [info] creating device xml
[telly] [info] creating webserver routes
[telly] [info] Building lineup
[telly] [info] listening on 0.0.0.0:6077

I think that is just the UPNP, so if you manually enter the address and port you should be able to hit continue and it should work.   go to youripaddress:6077/lineup.json and make sure channel list is there.  On plex just hit continue even though you dont see it, it may just work.   Post on the Telly support thread as Tom and them are very good at helping. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, mbc0 said:

Tried quite a few times, can never get it to work... it's a shame as I am running an Ubuntu VM just for tvhProxy!

I don't know why you would need a VM, tvhProxy and tvHeadend both work as dockers.

2 minutes ago, nuhll said:

Pretty sad, today i searched like 4hours for a solution to use my usb dvb stick and plex together.

I cant find a single tvhproxy docker i could use correct on unraid, wtf? Oo All are in some way broken or wont even start.

This one works fine, you need to provide more information.

Hi Rick or anyone who can assist, can you see anything wrong with my settings?

image.thumb.png.d0d829914a8548fda1e06a46d45b22d3.png

image.thumb.png.cb12dfd830da2ad7197dd69e8cf5ca28.png

Have subbed out my username/password in the TVHeadend URL...The logs in unRAID for this container show the below.

image.png.a9818e6a7cb7d76309ec0bae6adba348.png

It does appear to be listening on 5004 as Plex can connect to it but I just get "There was a problem getting the channels for your device"

EDIT: Changed Host Port 2 to port 80 but have the same issue still

Edited by itsdandandan
1 minute ago, nuhll said:

If you dont have ports added, how can it be reachable? Oo

My problem is that what ever i do (Host, br0 or bridge) there dont seem to be anything happen at the network section of the container 

It never shows anything in network, doesn't stop it working.

It always uses the same ports, as it says in the container:

"Port 80: Must be export as Port 80 
Port 5004: Must be export as Port 5004"

This is what the container does by default, no need to add, and you add it in Plex as 192.168.1.nn:5004. Once added Plex often says it's not found, but it still works.

1 hour ago, Rick Gillyon said:

Comparing to mine, you seem to have extra settings in tvhProxy - I don't have any host ports defined. Also, it may be worth trying it without username/password on tvhe.

image.thumb.png.5b65eac8c7ed1654402a5f19a17c359f.png

Hmm removed those extra settings I added and the username/password bit but still having the same trouble when adding it.

image.png.0c22bdaa9ff7c1861df249dd72d62d4d.png