[Support] DVBLink, Kerio Connect, Apache-php, TVHProxy, Webgrabplus

Okay, guys, i mightg found something out.

Yesterday i had to change my network from 192.168.0.X to 192.168.86.X because of this, dvr failed again, ofc.

1.) This time i entered IP:PORT of the tvh proxy (the one i posted above) (look picture, for configure)

2.) i didnt wait or anything, i just clicked next

3.) it didnt worked, like always

4.) But this time i didnt wait for it to come up under known devices, i just tried it some seconds after again with IP:PORT and next....

5.) and it worked, the device appeared AFTER i clicked next (oO)

6.) the coolest thing now is, you can use the EPG from tvheadend to configure your channels in plex (automatic! :D)

-> at EPG you can select use your own blabla you can enter there "http://test:[email protected]:9981/xmltv" Remember, i have all involved dockers (plex, tvheadend and the tvh proxy) in br0, with own ip adresses in the same subnet (im not sure if that is neccessary, but you should try) 

Finally working :D

options.jpg

Edited by nuhll
  • Upvote 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi,

I am revisiting this for about the 5th time ? when I start the docker I get this in the log, Plex cannot see TVHProxy at all.. ? Any pointers please?

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/flask/app.py", line 1982, in wsgi_app
response = self.full_dispatch_request()
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/flask/app.py", line 1614, in full_dispatch_request
rv = self.handle_user_exception(e)
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/flask/app.py", line 1517, in handle_user_exception
reraise(exc_type, exc_value, tb)
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/flask/app.py", line 1612, in full_dispatch_request
rv = self.dispatch_request()
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/flask/app.py", line 1598, in dispatch_request
return self.view_functions[rule.endpoint](**req.view_args)
File "/opt/tvhproxy/tvhProxy.py", line 73, in device
return render_template('device.xml',data = discoverData),{'Content-Type': 'application/xml'}
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/flask/templating.py", line 133, in render_template
return _render(ctx.app.jinja_env.get_or_select_template(template_name_or_list),
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/jinja2/environment.py", line 869, in get_or_select_template
return self.get_template(template_name_or_list, parent, globals)
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/jinja2/environment.py", line 830, in get_template
return self._load_template(name, self.make_globals(globals))
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/jinja2/environment.py", line 804, in _load_template
template = self.loader.load(self, name, globals)
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/jinja2/loaders.py", line 113, in load
source, filename, uptodate = self.get_source(environment, name)
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/flask/templating.py", line 57, in get_source
return self._get_source_fast(environment, template)
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/flask/templating.py", line 85, in _get_source_fast
raise TemplateNotFound(template)
TemplateNotFound: device.xml
::ffff:192.168.0.81 - - [2018-06-15 10:16:23] "GET / HTTP/1.1" 500 412 0.004103
::ffff:192.168.0.81 - - [2018-06-15 10:16:23] "GET /favicon.ico HTTP/1.1" 404 342 0.006380

Iv just installed the docker for dvblink, got it all working, got my guide data but the recordings are going to the cache drive (this is unraid) rather that to the location set in the docker settings - host path 1 - /mnt/user/Recordings (container path /Recordings).  Instead they are going to \appdata\DVBLink\data\RecordedTV.

Can someone point me in the right direction here - Thanks.

****** Ignore this, i found it in the app - in All good.

Edited by vw-kombi
fixed.
On 6/15/2018 at 10:19 AM, mbc0 said:

Hi,

I am revisiting this for about the 5th time ? when I start the docker I get this in the log, Plex cannot see TVHProxy at all.. ? Any pointers please?

File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/flask/app.py", line 1614, in full_dispatch_request
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/flask/app.py", line 1517, in handle_user_exception
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/flask/app.py", line 1612, in full_dispatch_request
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/flask/app.py", line 1598, in dispatch_request
return render_template('device.xml',data = discoverData),{'Content-Type': 'application/xml'}
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/flask/templating.py", line 133, in render_template
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/jinja2/environment.py", line 869, in get_or_select_template
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/jinja2/environment.py", line 830, in get_template
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/jinja2/environment.py", line 804, in _load_template
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/flask/templating.py", line 57, in get_source
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/flask/templating.py", line 85, in _get_source_fast
::ffff:192.168.0.81 - - [2018-06-15 10:16:23] "GET / HTTP/1.1" 500 412 0.004103
::ffff:192.168.0.81 - - [2018-06-15 10:16:23] "GET /favicon.ico HTTP/1.1" 404 342 0.006380

Bump ?

On 5/16/2018 at 10:06 AM, nuhll said:

Okay, guys, i mightg found something out.

Yesterday i had to change my network from 192.168.0.X to 192.168.86.X because of this, dvr failed again, ofc.

1.) This time i entered IP:PORT of the tvh proxy (the one i posted above) (look picture, for configure)

2.) i didnt wait or anything, i just clicked next

3.) it didnt worked, like always

4.) But this time i didnt wait for it to come up under known devices, i just tried it some seconds after again with IP:PORT and next....

5.) and it worked, the device appeared AFTER i clicked next (oO)

6.) the coolest thing now is, you can use the EPG from tvheadend to configure your channels in plex (automatic! :D)

-> at EPG you can select use your own blabla you can enter there "http://test:[email protected]:9981/xmltv" Remember, i have all involved dockers (plex, tvheadend and the tvh proxy) in br0, with own ip adresses in the same subnet (im not sure if that is neccessary, but you should try) 

Finally working :D

options.jpg

How did you change your IP ?

My home network is 192.168.0.*

I tried changing Plex, TVHeadend & plexheadend to custom br0 192.168.86.* (Like your setup) but get this error on each docker

/usr/bin/docker: Error response from daemon: Invalid address 192.168.86.101: It does not belong to any of this network's subnets.

U NEED to stay in your own subnet. If your Homenetwork is at 192.168.0 then all dockers must be within 192.168.0.X.

I have 3 subnets, so my config is a little bit more complicated... :)

I cant really help you more, all i know i posted above. I had the same errors for hours. At some point it worked if i did it like descriped above. And is still working btw.

You can try to change the br0 ip at every try, bc plex is like caching ips and say its not working, even if it didnt try to connect (piece of shit)

Edited by nuhll
43 minutes ago, nuhll said:

U NEED to stay in your own subnet. If your Homenetwork is at 192.168.0 then all dockers must be within 192.168.0.X.

I have 3 subnets, so my config is a little bit more complicated... :)

I cant really help you more, all i know i posted above. I had the same errors for hours. At some point it worked if i did it like descriped above. And is still working btw.

You can try to change the br0 ip at every try, bc plex is like caching ips and say its not working, even if it didnt try to connect (piece of shit)

I did wonder that... I am just adding a 10gbe network today on another subnet, I can add another to get over this issue but surely people have got it working on the same subnet or does everyone have to do this?

I dont know what you mean.

No one needs multiple subnets, except you want to add multiple nets together (multiple routers).

br0 has nothing to do with subnet. Br0 is just OWN ip instead of UNRAID IP. And br0 always needs to be on the same subnet as UNRAID IP. (atleast in standard config)

Bridge is with NAT. br0 allows contaienrs to talk to each other without NAT.

To clarify this: Use br0 on the containers which have network issues, all other can be bridged. 

To the 10g thing, tell us what you want to do, mostly you just add more switches and dont need to change anything on subnets.

Edited by nuhll

Hi mate, 

Since installing the 10gbE card br0 is no longer available as an option for the dockers?  all the 10fbE is for is to transfer media between my main rig and my unRAID server, it has no access to the outstide world, please see screenshots below

Thanks for your help, I would love to get this working!

br0.JPG

br0-2.JPG

Hi,

Just to update and prove that I was not going mad! the problem was due to the linuxserver Plex docker! 

I installed a 10gbE network and found that the network could not co-exist with the linuxserver Plex Docker so changed to binhex and just thought I would try tvhproxy again and it worked straight away! hope this helps others as I have seen many people with similar issues.

Thanks so much for all your help nuhll ?

HI

I get this error in TVH proxy Error grabbing logs: EOF

When I try to use plextvheadend i get 

2018/06/28 03:29:18 Got 0 channels from tvheadend
2018/06/28 03:29:22 192.168.1.22:57704 POST /lineup.post?scan=start&source=Cable
2018/06/28 03:29:22 192.168.1.22:57706 GET /discover.json
2018/06/28 03:29:22 192.168.1.22:57708 GET /lineup_status.json
2018/06/28 03:29:22 192.168.1.22:57710 GET /lineup.json
2018/06/28 03:29:22 Got 0 channels from tvheadend

Can I change the source ?

• 1 month later...

How do you update the php version in chvb/docker-apache-php ? I have tried apt-get update / upgrade php and php -v lists it as

# php -v
PHP 5.5.9-1ubuntu4.14 (cli) (built: Oct 28 2015 01:34:46)
Copyright (c) 1997-2014 The PHP Group
Zend Engine v2.5.0, Copyright (c) 1998-2014 Zend Technologies
    with Zend OPcache v7.0.3, Copyright (c) 1999-2014, by Zend Technologies

Extracting templates from packages: 100%
Preconfiguring packages ...
Setting up tzdata (2017c-0ubuntu0.14.04) ...
mv: cannot move '/etc/localtime.dpkg-new' to '/etc/localtime': Device or resource busy
dpkg: error processing package tzdata (--configure):
 subprocess installed post-installation script returned error exit status 1
Errors were encountered while processing:
 tzdata
E: Sub-process /usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code (1)

Ideas?

Edited by WarDave
adding more info
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi,

When i start the tvhproxy i get the following error The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.

[2018-09-09 09:57:56,653] ERROR in app: Exception on / [GET]
::ffff:192.168.1.13 - - [2018-09-09 09:57:56] "GET / HTTP/1.1" 500 412 0.008303

Does any boddy know how to solve this ?