chvb

[Support] DVBLink, Kerio Connect, Apache-php, TVHProxy, Webgrabplus

158 posts in this topic Last Reply

On 6/28/2018 at 3:44 AM, Darnshelm said:

HI

I get this error in TVH proxy Error grabbing logs: EOF

When I try to use plextvheadend i get 

2018/06/28 03:29:18 Got 0 channels from tvheadend
2018/06/28 03:29:22 192.168.1.22:57704 POST /lineup.post?scan=start&source=Cable
2018/06/28 03:29:22 192.168.1.22:57706 GET /discover.json
2018/06/28 03:29:22 192.168.1.22:57708 GET /lineup_status.json
2018/06/28 03:29:22 192.168.1.22:57710 GET /lineup.json
2018/06/28 03:29:22 Got 0 channels from tvheadend

Can I change the source ?

I think you need to give all your channels a number in Tvheadend. it worked for me.

Finally got TVHProxy working.

Basically, after you put the ip address:5004 into the Live TV setup and hit the button to find the server, it will never show up but you will know if it found the proxy server if it unchecks the tuners that it can see, that means it found something else and checked that instead (or when the continue button becomes clickable if theres no discoverable tuners for plex). It will be invisible..but just hit continue and you will be able to set it up.

I beat my head on the desk for hours before I discovered that.

How do recordings work though? I dont see any recordings from TVH and setting something to record in Plex makes Plex record the program and then add it to my library. I want everything to go through TVH.

Edited by DazedAndConfused

3 hours ago, DazedAndConfused said:

How do recordings work though? I dont see any recordings from TVH and setting something to record in Plex makes Plex record the program and then add it to my library. I want everything to go through TVH.

TVHProxy is only a tuner proxy. So when you tell Plex to record something, it records it via TVH and puts it in a library. If you record things directly in TVH and want that to appear in Plex, share the recordings folder to Plex and add it as a Library in Plex.

total new here

installed the app "apache"

when i click web ui it says i lack permission

i need the apache server for php scripts

im on unraid 6.5.3

using cache disk ( for other applications too like sabnzb, dropbox,...)

Edited by skank

Anyone willing to help me setup a php server? no comments here

Morning. Is it possible to host WordPress with apache-php and influxdb? 

If so how could one go about doing so?

I already have lets-encrypt installed, and influx being fed information from my home assistant. I currently host a simple on a server 2012 VM in unraid, but it consumes far too many resources, so ideally I'd like to use dockers. I think i know how to migrate from one to another, but I need help with configuring apache first. - Many Thanks.

For anyone having an issue setting up this container, here are some tips from me:

- don't worry that there appear to be no port or config mappings. Everything is fine, you don't need to add these.

- if you set your own IP (which you will probs have to do given it requires port 80) then ALL other containers it interacts with need their own IP

- tvhProxy may need a restart before it will be recognised by TVH.

- Don't mess with ports

- use <ip>:<port> format of tvhProxy setup in Plex to find the server.

Just my experience - HNY 2019.

Posted (edited)

I'm struggling to get Plex, Tvheadend and TVHProxy setup.

I have an Elgato EyeTV Netstream Sat plugged into my satellite feed and then plugged into my network (via Ethernet) and I can watch TV (Freesat) using the EyeTV app on my Mac and iOS devices.

I then created a m3u file from the Elgato EyeTV Netstream Sat website/server and fed that into my Tvheadend container (running on it's own IP). I created a new user (access it has is pretty much the same as the admin/default user) with a password and I got a long list of channels and I can watch live TV when I click on the Play button on the channel list when I login as that user (watching through VLC).

However when I try to setup the TVHProxy container (running on it's own IP) I get a Internal Server Error message when I try to visit it's IP (both on port 80 and 5004) by going to the lineup.json page.

I also tried the plextvheadend container (running on the same IP as TVHProxy - although I don't run plextvheadend and TVHProxy at the same time) and when I goto lineup.json I just get an empty json file.

The logs on Unraid (version 6.6.6) for both proxy containers don't show any errors that I can see.

When I try Plex and use the <IP>:<Port> or just <IP> for either proxy container It can't find anything.

Anyone have any idea what I am doing wrong? I've seen online that you might need to supply TVHeadend with a set of channel numbers but I am not sure how to do this.

Edited by amardilo