ControlR works from inside your local network and assists you in managing your unRAID servers.
- Manage multiple servers from a beautiful user interface
- Manage dockers and virtual machines (start, stop, remove and more)
- System theme support (light and dark mode)
- Power on/off a server
- Start/Stop an array
- Spin down/up a disk
- Show the banner for a server (including custom banners)
- Automatic server discovery (in a lan enviro
@Dantheman has been helping me troubleshoot the issue, along with another user that contacted me via email (don't know your forum handle :))
It's a very weird bug, because I absolutely cannot replicate it locally, but I can see a soft crash in the logs, which is quite elusive at the moment.
We're still testing, let's see how it goes.