ControlR (Android/iOS app for unRAID)

So.. hate to be that guy, but it was just spinning on "loading", so I deleted the server and now I can't add it. Auto - finds the right IP but never moves past loading.  Manual, never moves past loading.

You.....

You're....

that guy...

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

No worries, I'm really not that bothered if you never get to the bottom of it....

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Thanks CHBMB !

I hope to get to the bottom of it.

Getting closer.  I can now view my server again. I can change thru Disks/Shares/Ops tabs without any issues.  Swap back and forth, but when I click "Apps", it the highlight boxes changes to app, but the content below stays at with the previous info.  Then any other tab I hit (Disks/Shares/Ops/Apps) the highlight box will still change, but the content below stays with the same one before I hit the "apps" tab.

Hopefully that makes sense.

Getting closer.  I can now view my server again. I can change thru Disks/Shares/Ops tabs without any issues.  Swap back and forth, but when I click "Apps", it the highlight boxes changes to app, but the content below stays at with the previous info.  Then any other tab I hit (Disks/Shares/Ops/Apps) the highlight box will still change, but the content below stays with the same one before I hit the "apps" tab.

Hopefully that makes sense.

Well, some progress :)

I'll do some more checking then get back to you

Happy to troubleshoot/test :)  Ask Squid, I'm good at finding issues that only I have.

smdion, I have some good news and some bad news.

I've just pushed 1.3.2, which fixes the crash when switching to the apps tab (it was caused by some dockers/vms not having a logo).

That's the good news.

As for the bad news ... CHBMB's TBs (or PBs) are still missing  :o

Thanks for your support in troubleshooting !!

Happy to troubleshoot/test :)  Ask Squid, I'm good at finding issues that only I have.

smdion, I have some good news and some bad news.

I've just pushed 1.3.2, which fixes the crash when switching to the apps tab (it was caused by some dockers/vms not having a logo).

That's the good news.

As for the bad news ... CHBMB's TBs (or PBs) are still missing  :o

Thanks for your support in troubleshooting !!

BOOM. That did it.  Thanks!

I've just pushed 1.3.3, mostly fixing some visual issues

- New layout for ops page

- Ask confirmation before canceling sync/rebuild

- Fix some UI elements (error screen not filling the screen, progress circle)

- Fix array size sometimes shown in scientific notation

- Bug fixes and improvements

If there are no issues with the release, I'll start working on the app page split (into separate dockers/vms pages) and post what I've been thinking about user permissions, for some feedback.

What would be useful on the app would be to be able to send wake on lan ping to wake server if sleeping.

There is a button called "Power On" if your server is off. Try that one  ;)

via impi - sure  :)

Myk

I'm not kidding. It's in ControlR and not  IPMI  :) If you look two posts above yours, Juan confirmed it.