ControlR (Android/iOS app for unRAID)

Latest android version version allows automatic & manual scans but does not find my server. May I request one of those "peek" gizmos on the password field to verify I am adding it correctly?

Anyway I am able to move around in the app now but it doesn't find my 6.2 server.

couple bugs. Changes to timeout settings do not stick. I changed manual to 500. move back to scan screen, went right back into settings and it was back at 10000.

I also found that the timeout settings are being ignored anyway. Even set to 10000 for manual, it never times out. I have to kill the app to try again.

Hi interwebtech, what strikes me as odd is that the settings do not stick. That's a very simple operation, shouldn't be an issue.

In any case, can you try setting manual timeout to 0, then add the server manually ?

I had a very busy weekend (couldn't touch ControlR) and I'm getting up to speed with some test data I got these past few days.

for some reason i cant open my server on app any more. it is added and reports disk info etc. but when i press on server nothing happens.

i have this issue with my xperia z2 phone and xperia z3 tablet. Any ideas?

gridrunner, I had a similar report and got some test data, eventually I'll send you a pm, to ask you the same.

I'll post back my findings soon.

Latest android version version allows automatic & manual scans but does not find my server. May I request one of those "peek" gizmos on the password field to verify I am adding it correctly?

Anyway I am able to move around in the app now but it doesn't find my 6.2 server.

couple bugs. Changes to timeout settings do not stick. I changed manual to 500. move back to scan screen, went right back into settings and it was back at 10000.

I also found that the timeout settings are being ignored anyway. Even set to 10000 for manual, it never times out. I have to kill the app to try again.

Hi interwebtech, what strikes me as odd is that the settings do not stick. That's a very simple operation, shouldn't be an issue.

In any case, can you try setting manual timeout to 0, then add the server manually ?

I had a very busy weekend (couldn't touch ControlR) and I'm getting up to speed with some test data I got these past few days.

Timeout setting does not save. Is there supposed to be a "save" button? I don't see one so I assume going back to previous is supposed to save any changes made?

I tried manual add (again) and doesn't find it. This time it just goes direct to "no server available" screen with no scan run that I can see. I killed an app I suspect is messing with my VPN. Now automatic scan stops on correct IP .8 but is just spinning. Never completes.

Oddly enough it defaults to IP ending in .22 when doing a manual scan. My server is on .8. Just thought it odd it defaults to that number.

Timeout setting does not save. Is there supposed to be a "save" button? I don't see one so I assume going back to previous is supposed to save any changes made?

I tried manual add (again) and doesn't find it. This time it just goes direct to "no server available" screen with no scan run that I can see. I killed an app I suspect is messing with my VPN. Now automatic scan stops on correct IP .8 but is just spinning. Never completes.

Oddly enough it defaults to IP ending in .22 when doing a manual scan. My server is on .8. Just thought it odd it defaults to that number.

I can confirm I have the same behavior that settings doesn't get saved. No matter if I hit enter or go to another field, it will not save.

No, there's no save button. It should save them as soon as you change any settings.

It defaults to the device's address, not the server's :)

I'll pm you to get a bit more data to debug.

jbrodriguez,

I still cannot add my main unraid server... Not automatic and not manual... What should I do ?

Helmonder, try one thing .. set manual timeout to 0, then add it manually.

If that doesn't work, I'll pm to go a bit deeper into the issue.

Thanks for your response !

I just tried this and the behaviour is the same, the wheel keeps on running and nothing happens.. Been looking at it for a minute now..