ControlR (Android/iOS app for unRAID)

Hi jakeandchase,

Can you try increasing the timeouts in the settings ?

Also, try setting manual timeout to 0 and add the server manually.

What unRAID version are you running ?

Upped timeout to 10,000 for auto and manual.

Manual just goes back to the empty server screen and auto skips my server's IP as if the timeout setting is 0?

I also attempted this with timeout of 0, same result.

unRAID 6.2.4

ok, I'll send you a pm to troubleshoot this.

I am experiencing this identical issue. I just installed the iOS app and unRaid plugin. iphone 6 plus running iOS 10.2

I am experiencing this identical issue. I just installed the iOS app and unRaid plugin. iphone 6 plus running iOS 10.2

Hi j123ss,

By any chance, are you running your server on a static ip address ?

No it is set to "Automatic" It is static from the router though, so it never changes.

I will let you know if the update changes anything, thanks!

Ok, v2.3.1 is now available on both stores (or should be pretty soon)

This is a maintenance release:

- Fix issue where the app hangs after invoking a server operation

- Update network stack

- Add debug logic

Also in this release:

- General improvements and bug fixes

It should help troubleshoot some connection issues.

just purchased this to show support for dev, just literally going through the initial config right now, spotted a minor issue in that ContrlR tries to verify your ip address before you have finished when adding a server manually, maybe verify ip address is valid only when you switch field not after each octet is entered?.

just purchased this to show support for dev, just literally going through the initial config right now, spotted a minor issue in that ContrlR tries to verify your ip address before you have finished when adding a server manually, maybe verify ip address is valid only when you switch field not after each octet is entered?.

Thanks a lot binhex !

I'll look into this.

I have a small visual issue on my tablet, some option use two lines, like OPS, VMS, LOGS, I tried the smaller text option but it's the same, although it doesn't really make sense since bigger options like DOCKERS and SHARES appear fine, also it's the same in portrait or landscape.

Screenshot_2017-01-15-09-49-51.png.a2ae97fe779da99300d4af7884124b3a.png

I have a small visual issue on my tablet, some option use two lines, like OPS, VMS, LOGS, I tried the smaller text option but it's the same, although it doesn't really make sense since bigger options like DOCKERS and SHARES appear fine, also it's the same in portrait or landscape.

Yes, that's really strange !

The next release is an update to the core libraries, I'll check if there's something that may fix this.