ControlR (Android/iOS app for unRAID)

Hi there,

Sorry for the delay. The page loads but when i try to login it says unable to connect to server. 401 unauthorised.

I've not bothered as my server is in my home adding a password to the default root user could this be the cause?

-J

Hi thejamkel, I think that should work.

Let me check the code and get back with what I find.

Hi there,

Sorry for the delay. The page loads but when i try to login it says unable to connect to server. 401 unauthorised.

I've not bothered as my server is in my home adding a password to the default root user could this be the cause?

-J

Hi thejamkel, I think that should work.

Let me check the code and get back with what I find.

thejamkel, do you get a line starting with "auth:usr:..." in the plugin's log (/boot/logs/controlr.log)  ?

Did you add the server by ip or by hostname ?

v2.3.2 is available as an over-the-air release (won't appear in the App nor Play store)

This release adds support for unRAID 6.3.0-rc9, which brings some internal changes in the way it operates.

Also in this release:

- General improvements and bug fixes

If you're running rc9, let me know how it works for you.

Hi there sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

I have upgraded to the latest version but without a password I have the problem. I set a password and the issue has now gone.

I must note that the checkboxes after i log in do not save and i see no submit button.

Appreciate your help.

Hi thejamkel, what version of unraid are you running ?

Can you send me the plugin log for that session (pm if you want) ?

Just a heads-up that I can't get the shut-down command to work in unRAID v 6.3.0 from my Android phone.

I know that it previously worked, so I'm pretty sure it's due to the unRAID version upgrade, but I didn't try it before I upgraded, so can't be 100% certain.

Cheers.

Thanks jademonkee !

It should work, but I'll check it.

Just a heads-up that I can't get the shut-down command to work in unRAID v 6.3.0 from my Android phone.

I know that it previously worked, so I'm pretty sure it's due to the unRAID version upgrade, but I didn't try it before I upgraded, so can't be 100% certain.

Cheers.

Thanks jademonkee !

It should work, but I'll check it.

Given there's a chance that the errors I've described here may be pertinent to the problem:

https://lime-technology.com/forum/index.php?topic=55052.0

I thought I'd best let you know about them.

v2.3.3 is available as an over-the-air release (won't appear in the App/Play Store)

Proper support for shutdown/reboot commands in unRAID 6.3.x

Also in this release:

- Improve reboot logic

Well, 2.3.2 supports the new security features, but unRAID 6.3.x also changed the invocation of the shutdown/reboot commands.

@jademonkee, this release (2.3.3) should fix the shutdown command not working issue you raised.

I checked the link you posted. I don't think they are related.

v2.3.3 is available as an over-the-air release (won't appear in the App/Play Store)

Proper support for shutdown/reboot commands in unRAID 6.3.x

Also in this release:

- Improve reboot logic

Well, 2.3.2 supports the new security features, but unRAID 6.3.x also changed the invocation of the shutdown/reboot commands.

@jademonkee, this release (2.3.3) should fix the shutdown command not working issue you raised.

I checked the link you posted. I don't think they are related.

Marvellous, thanks!

I found out I missed updating a call to server with the new security token (thanks to Marv for bringing this up).

You will get

Jan 30 09:43:10 Tower root: error: webGui/include/DeviceList.php: missing csrf_token

messages in the log, whenever you refresh the server in ControlR.

I've fixed this in the latest code and I'm also upgrading core libraries in the app, so I'll release a new version in the next few days.

So, I have no idea how to get this update? I was waiting for an over-the-air update, but it never came. And I can't find an 'update' button within the app.

I'm still on 2.3.1, which was installed via the Play Store.

How do I get this update? Thanks.

So, I have no idea how to get this update? I was waiting for an over-the-air update, but it never came. And I can't find an 'update' button within the app.

I'm still on 2.3.1, which was installed via the Play Store.

How do I get this update? Thanks.

It updates on its own.. No need to do anything..