ControlR (Android/iOS app for unRAID)

I've submitted v2.0.3 to both Play Store and App Store.

It should fix the issues with adding servers on iOS.

As for Android, a forum member is kindly helping me debug the issue. Hope to get to the bottom of it.

iOS v: 9.3.5

Phone: iPhone 6

App v: 2.02

I read the thread 5 mins ago over my morning coffee and without skipping a beat I went to the App Store and purchased the app.

$7.99 (AUD) is usually more than I care to pay for apps but I figure I owe you as a contribution to unBalanace anyway!

Saying that, I can't get the app to work. I cannot add a server.

I tried automated discovery first. It scans each IP until it gets to my first unRAID server and then hangs. See pic.

fb5f297a30aa7b030c0ef5905d4ad99f.jpg

Then I tried manually adding the server. Unfortunately that doesn't work either. The keyboard eventually raises (after a few taps) but then I can't enter anything in any box. All that happens is that an error comes up asking me to enter a valid IP address. Which given nothing is entering into the text box, I can't. See pic.

11102779cf4884d34d2eaf55d9b4244b.jpg

For each issue I've tried to kill the app and restart. Even tried a fresh install. Nothing is working.

I  thought I had to stay on iOS v9.3.5 because of a compatibility issue with a work app but a fix is coming out today for that so I'm upgrading to iOS10 now. Don't know if that will fix it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've submitted v2.0.3 to both Play Store and App Store.

It should fix the issues with adding servers on iOS.

As for Android, a forum member is kindly helping me debug the issue. Hope to get to the bottom of it.

iOS v: 9.3.5

Phone: iPhone 6

App v: 2.02

I read the thread 5 mins ago over my morning coffee and without skipping a beat I went to the App Store and purchased the app.

$7.99 (AUD) is usually more than I care to pay for apps but I figure I owe you as a contribution to unBalanace anyway!

Saying that, I can't get the app to work. I cannot add a server.

I tried automated discovery first. It scans each IP until it gets to my first unRAID server and then hangs. See pic.

fb5f297a30aa7b030c0ef5905d4ad99f.jpg

Then I tried manually adding the server. Unfortunately that doesn't work either. The keyboard eventually raises (after a few taps) but then I can't enter anything in any box. All that happens is that an error comes up asking me to enter a valid IP address. Which given nothing is entering into the text box, I can't. See pic.

11102779cf4884d34d2eaf55d9b4244b.jpg

For each issue I've tried to kill the app and restart. Even tried a fresh install. Nothing is working.

I  thought I had to stay on iOS v9.3.5 because of a compatibility issue with a work app but a fix is coming out today for that so I'm upgrading to iOS10 now. Don't know if that will fix it.

Just re-read the post I replied to initially.

v2.03 is the fix. It must not be in the AppStore yet. Will wait.

Sorry for jumping the gun with a defect report.

Yes, v2.0.3 is under the App Store submission process. Hopefully later today they will ready it for release  :-[

Somehow I made a mistake in the initial submission, which distributed an older build, thus the issues.

As soon as this release is stable, I will look into alternative update services (given the app is based on React Native)

About the price, yes it seems expensive (7.99 AUD ~ 6.10 USD). The original price is 4.99 USD, which doesn't seem too unreasonable, but the App Store sets the price for other markets. I wonder if it's applying taxes ? It's 4.99 EUR as well  :o

I click on the server, but nothing happens. I can delete it, re-add it easy but same story.

On v2.03 and v2.02

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Hi 3605481mah, it doesn't do anything if the server is offline, I'm guessing that's not your case.

Could send me a screenshot of the app ?

Feel free to send me a pm if you like.

I click on the server, but nothing happens. I can delete it, re-add it easy but same story.

On v2.03 and v2.02

Hi 3605481mah, it doesn't do anything if the server is offline, I'm guessing that's not your case.

Could send me a screenshot of the app ?

Feel free to send me a pm if you like.

Sure. Here it is.

Back button does not work either (for me).

Thx

Dan

deb622293a63d45b8c195de5da226496.jpg

Yes, v2.0.3 is under the App Store submission process. Hopefully later today they will ready it for release  :-[

Somehow I made a mistake in the initial submission, which distributed an older build, thus the issues.

As soon as this release is stable, I will look into alternative update services (given the app is based on React Native)

About the price, yes it seems expensive (7.99 AUD ~ 6.10 USD). The original price is 4.99 USD, which doesn't seem too unreasonable, but the App Store sets the price for other markets. I wonder if it's applying taxes ? It's 4.99 EUR as well  :o

Thanks for the quick reply. Bloody Australia! We always pay more for stuff "down under".

Like I said, I've seen what you've done with developing and supporting unBalance and with that alone I was happy to pay for the app. Even now, when I haven't even been able to use it yet, I'm sure I am going to be happy!

:)8)

Latest android version version allows automatic & manual scans but does not find my server. May I request one of those "peek" gizmos on the password field to verify I am adding it correctly?

Anyway I am able to move around in the app now but it doesn't find my 6.2 server.

couple bugs. Changes to timeout settings do not stick. I changed manual to 500. move back to scan screen, went right back into settings and it was back at 10000.

I also found that the timeout settings are being ignored anyway. Even set to 10000 for manual, it never times out. I have to kill the app to try again.