Certain discs always spun up

I am trying to find what is keeping some of my discs spun. Having turned of dockers and turned on one by one it would seem that plex and sabnzb may be the culprits. Sabnzb spins up discs 2 and 5 and and plex disc 5 and parity drive. I have cache dirs installed as a plugin and have scan depth set to 9999. My appsdata share is cache only and my docker image resides on there. I had a look on disc 5 and found these files on it...

.bash_history 1.40 KB 2015-03-04 10:14

.bash_profile 156 B 2015-03-04 10:14

core 328 KB 2014-08-28 01:35

dead.letter 98.0 B 2015-03-04 10:14

disk3.filelist 31.5 MB 2015-03-17 20:24

mdcmd 171 B 2015-03-04 10:14

sabnzbd.ini 3.42 KB 2014-10-20 19:25

sabnzbd.ini.bak 3.33

Are the sab ini files supposed to be there as they are also within the sabnzb folder with the cache only appsdata folder..have they somehow got moved to the array by the mover ?... are there any logs i can post for someone to look at  and possibly see what needs to be fixed. I do have open files installed if any help.

Thanks.

Plex is known to keep HD's spun up depending on the settings...

Noticed that your using couchpotato... do you like it?

Thanks,

Matt

Settings are csvhe only so shouldnt be a problem there.

Cp works aeamlessly with sab and deluge.

i remember seeing somewhere or reading somewhere that mapping things to the share directory vs the actual cache drives can cause drives to spin up.

Map your appdata stuff to /mnt/cache/appdata and do something similar to the download one as well.