Onboard Audio Issues

LordZekester

I have a machine running 2 Windows 10 VMs. The only problem I am having is passing through my on-board audio. I have an ASRock x79 Extreme edition motherboard. The audio shows up to pass through, but when I plug my speakers or headset into the on-board audio it comes out very quite and severely garbled with static and you can barely hear what is supposed to be playing. I have already tried the MSI fix to no avail. :'( Any help would be greatly appreciated so that my wife and I could use Vent and other audio programs. 

I have a machine running 2 Windows 10 VMs. The only problem I am having is passing through my on-board audio. I have an ASRock x79 Extreme edition motherboard. The audio shows up to pass through, but when I plug my speakers or headset into the on-board audio it comes out very quite and severely garbled with static and you can barely hear what is supposed to be playing. I have already tried the MSI fix to no avail. :'( Any help would be greatly appreciated so that my wife and I could use Vent and other audio programs.

Please reply with your system diagnostics as well as your VM XML configurations please.

Archived