Jump to content
binhex

[Support] binhex - Libresonic

75 posts in this topic Last Reply

Recommended Posts

Overview: Support for Docker image arch-libresonic in the binhex repo.

Application: Libresonic - https://github.com/Libresonic/libresonic

Docker Hub: https://hub.docker.com/r/binhex/arch-libresonic/

GitHub: https://github.com/binhex/arch-libresonic

Documentationhttps://github.com/binhex/documentation

 

For other Docker support threads and requests, news and Docker template support for the binhex repository please use the "General" thread here


If you appreciate my work, then please consider buying me a beer  :D

 

btn_donate_SM.gif

Edited by binhex

Share this post


Link to post

hmm, i still cant seem to play FLAC.

 

Also, everytime i hit check for updates for docker, it says your containers have updates. So i update them, hit check again and the same thing happens.

 

I have removed all containers and images and deleted the config folders and rebooted, to try and start fresh, but the same thing keeps happening.

 

(Im using deluge, madsonic and libresonic (not at the same time))

 

Ive also CHmod the whole folder to 777 to see if it was a permission problem, but that didnt help either.

 

Any ideas what might be going wrong?

Share this post


Link to post

Specific error i am receiving in libresonic

 

6/15/16 8:32:24 PM AEST] INFO InputStreamReaderThread (/config/transcode/ffmpeg) /config/transcode/ffmpeg: /config/transcode/ffmpeg: cannot execute binary file

 

 

Share this post


Link to post

Specific error i am receiving in libresonic

 

6/15/16 8:32:24 PM AEST] INFO InputStreamReaderThread (/config/transcode/ffmpeg) /config/transcode/ffmpeg: /config/transcode/ffmpeg: cannot execute binary file

 

looks like the compiled transcoders on the libresonic repo are bust, switched to the madsonic transcoders for now, new image built, please pull down and give it a go.

 

Also, everytime i hit check for updates for docker, it says your containers have updates. So i update them, hit check again and the same thing happens.

 

as far as i know this is a bug with unraid, seen a few people talking about this, looks like its not restricted to the docker images i have produced, so not a lot i can do im afraid.

Share this post


Link to post

I've had no issues like reported above. Everything is working great, including transcoding from FLAC.

 

There is one problem that I can't seem to solve, and it's been plaguing me with my madsonic install and now my libresonic install. I can't access libresonic from outside my lan. I know what I'm doing regarding port forwarding. I used to run subsonic successfully for years on a different non-unraid server. I have TCP ports 4040 and 4050 forwarded to my unraid box. I have tried both SSL set to yes and no. On wifi within my lan, no problem. As soon as I am coming from outside the lan, it won't connect to the server.

 

Any idea why?

Share this post


Link to post

I've had no issues like reported above. Everything is working great, including transcoding from FLAC.

 

There is one problem that I can't seem to solve, and it's been plaguing me with my madsonic install and now my libresonic install. I can't access libresonic from outside my lan. I know what I'm doing regarding port forwarding. I used to run subsonic successfully for years on a different non-unraid server. I have TCP ports 4040 and 4050 forwarded to my unraid box. I have tried both SSL set to yes and no. On wifi within my lan, no problem. As soon as I am coming from outside the lan, it won't connect to the server.

 

Any idea why?

 

the transcoding issue was fixed, thus your not seeing this issue, thanks for verifying its working :-). the other issue regards external access, so all you need to do is do a port forward on your router to <unraid ip address>:<host port for libresonic> you then connect to it using web interface or dsub/madsonic android clients with <your public internet ip address>:<host port for libresonic>, and thats it, it just works, not really much else i can say other than i have this working and have had it working with madsonic for over a year now.

Share this post


Link to post

I think I have a breakthrough. Looks like the issue stems from the custom ROM on my phone (which is how I was testing). I am able to access externally from a laptop and an old phone (from the web and DSub) using a different ROM.

 

Thanks anyway!

Share this post


Link to post

Just got notification that an update was ready (I'm running 6.2.0-rc1) and getting the following error when trying to load the update:

 

Pulling image: binhex/arch-libresonic:latest

 

TOTAL DATA PULLED: 0 B

 

Error: Error while pulling image: Get https://index.docker.io/v1/repositories/binhex/arch-libresonic/images: dial tcp: lookup index.docker.io: connection refused

 

Thanks,

D

Share this post


Link to post

Just got notification that an update was ready (I'm running 6.2.0-rc1) and getting the following error when trying to load the update:

 

Pulling image: binhex/arch-libresonic:latest

 

TOTAL DATA PULLED: 0 B

 

Error: Error while pulling image: Get https://index.docker.io/v1/repositories/binhex/arch-libresonic/images: dial tcp: lookup index.docker.io: connection refused

 

Thanks,

D

 

your seeing either issus with docker hub or a dns resolution issue, try pinging index.docker.io, if you cant resolve it then you have dns issues, if you can then its most probably an issue at docker hub, wait an hour and give it another try.

Share this post


Link to post

Any chance anyone can help?

There seems to be some more telling issues in the subsonic_sh.log file created by the container. See attached.

Thanks.

1069 [main] INFO org.springframework.context.support.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext - Refreshing org.springframework.context.support.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext@5f184fc6: display name [org.springframework.context.support.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext@5f184fc6]; startup date [sat Sep 17 14:33:04 BST 2016]; root of context hierarchy
1833 [main] INFO org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader - Loading XML bean definitions from class path resource [applicationContext-deployer.xml]
4080 [main] INFO org.springframework.context.support.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext - Bean factory for application context [org.springframework.context.support.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext@5f184fc6]: org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory@3cef309d
7750 [main] INFO org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory - Pre-instantiating singletons in org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory@3cef309d: defining beans [service,org.springframework.remoting.rmi.RmiServiceExporter#0]; root of factory hierarchy
8365 [main] INFO org.mortbay.log - Logging to org.slf4j.impl.SimpleLogger(org.mortbay.log) via org.mortbay.log.Slf4jLog
Using WAR file: /var/lib/tomcat8/webapps/subsonic.war
Extracting webapp to /config/jetty/${buildNumber}
Using WAR file: /var/lib/tomcat8/webapps/subsonic.war
9622 [main] INFO org.mortbay.log - jetty-6.1.x
12334 [main] WARN org.mortbay.log - Failed startup of context org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext@157632c9{/,jar:file:/var/lib/tomcat8/webapps/subsonic.war!/}
java.util.zip.ZipException: error in opening zip file
at java.util.zip.ZipFile.open(Native Method)
at java.util.zip.ZipFile.<init>(ZipFile.java:219)
at java.util.zip.ZipFile.<init>(ZipFile.java:149)
at java.util.jar.JarFile.<init>(JarFile.java:166)
at java.util.jar.JarFile.<init>(JarFile.java:130)
at org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.TagLibConfiguration.configureWebApp(TagLibConfiguration.java:171)
at org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.startContext(WebAppContext.java:1215)
at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandler.doStart(ContextHandler.java:500)
at org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.doStart(WebAppContext.java:448)
at org.mortbay.component.AbstractLifeCycle.start(AbstractLifeCycle.java:40)
at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerWrapper.doStart(HandlerWrapper.java:117)
at org.mortbay.jetty.Server.doStart(Server.java:217)
at org.mortbay.component.AbstractLifeCycle.start(AbstractLifeCycle.java:40)
at net.sourceforge.subsonic.booter.deployer.SubsonicDeployer.deployWebApp(SubsonicDeployer.java:135)
at net.sourceforge.subsonic.booter.deployer.SubsonicDeployer.<init>(SubsonicDeployer.java:65)
at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:62)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:45)
at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:423)
at org.springframework.beans.BeanUtils.instantiateClass(BeanUtils.java:100)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.SimpleInstantiationStrategy.instantiate(SimpleInstantiationStrategy.java:61)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.instantiateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:877)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBeanInstance(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:839)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.doCreateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:440)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory$1.run(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:409)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:380)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory$1.getObject(AbstractBeanFactory.java:264)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.getSingleton(DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.java:222)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.doGetBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:261)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:185)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:164)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.preInstantiateSingletons(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:429)
at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.finishBeanFactoryInitialization(AbstractApplicationContext.java:728)
at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:380)
at org.springframework.context.support.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.<init>(ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.java:139)
at org.springframework.context.support.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.<init>(ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.java:83)
at net.sourceforge.subsonic.booter.Main.<init>(Main.java:24)
at net.sourceforge.subsonic.booter.Main.main(Main.java:63)
13500 [main] INFO org.mortbay.log - Started SelectChannelConnector@0.0.0.0:4040
Subsonic running on: http://localhost:4040/
15295 [main] INFO org.springframework.remoting.rmi.RmiServiceExporter - Looking for RMI registry at port '9412'
16574 [main] INFO org.springframework.remoting.rmi.RmiServiceExporter - Could not detect RMI registry - creating new one
16871 [main] INFO org.springframework.remoting.rmi.RmiServiceExporter - Binding service 'SubsonicDeployerService' to RMI registry: RegistryImpl[unicastServerRef [liveRef: [endpoint:[172.17.0.6:9412](local),objID:[0:0:0, 0]]]]

Share this post


Link to post

It seems the latest version's database files changed names and didn't update the old file names. When it started again after updating I thought I had lost everything.

 

\\servername\appdata\binhex-libresonic\db\

 

All the files changed from subsonic..... to libresonic.... so subsonic.data is now libresonic.data

 

I did have to remove the docker (without deleting image) and remake it after fixing the file names.

Share this post


Link to post

It seems the latest version's database files changed names and didn't update the old file names. When it started again after updating I thought I had lost everything.

 

\\servername\appdata\binhex-libresonic\db\

 

All the files changed from subsonic..... to libresonic.... so subsonic.data is now libresonic.data

 

I did have to remove the docker (without deleting image) and remake it after fixing the file names.

 

This looks like a code change in the latest version, libresonic is a fork of subsonic and thus the db name being subsonic, it looks like they are making inroads into getting all ref of subsonic now changed over to libresonic.

 

Its good to know changing the filenames is enough to get you back to as you were, i dont foresee you having to do this again so it should be good from now on.

Share this post


Link to post

Thank you so much for your work on this! It works very well and I'm able to stream music onto my laptop which can pass bluetooth to my stereo receiver.

 

I also have the free Android app Subsonic Music Streamer working. Initially it couldn't connect but creating an admin + password setup worked.

Share this post


Link to post

Thank you so much for your work on this! It works very well and I'm able to stream music onto my laptop which can pass bluetooth to my stereo receiver.

 

I also have the free Android app Subsonic Music Streamer working. Initially it couldn't connect but creating an admin + password setup worked.

My pleasure, give the android app dsub a go, it works a treat with this docker.

 

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

 

 

Share this post


Link to post

Out of the blue, I started to get these errors, and libresonic are not working

 

HTTP ERROR: 503

Problem accessing /libresonic/. Reason:

    Service Unavailable

 

javax.servlet.ServletException: Failed to instantiate WebApplicationInitializer class

at org.springframework.web.SpringServletContainerInitializer.onStartup(SpringServletContainerInitializer.java:155)
at org.eclipse.jetty.plus.annotation.ContainerInitializer.callStartup(ContainerInitializer.java:140)
at org.eclipse.jetty.annotations.ServletContainerInitializersStarter.doStart(ServletContainerInitializersStarter.java:63)
at org.eclipse.jetty.util.component.AbstractLifeCycle.start(AbstractLifeCycle.java:68)
at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletContextHandler.startContext(ServletContextHandler.java:330)
at org.eclipse.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.startWebapp(WebAppContext.java:1404)
at org.eclipse.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.startContext(WebAppContext.java:1366)
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.doStart(ContextHandler.java:778)
at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletContextHandler.doStart(ServletContextHandler.java:262)
at org.eclipse.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.doStart(WebAppContext.java:520)
at org.eclipse.jetty.util.component.AbstractLifeCycle.start(AbstractLifeCycle.java:68)
at org.eclipse.jetty.util.component.ContainerLifeCycle.start(ContainerLifeCycle.java:132)
at org.eclipse.jetty.util.component.ContainerLifeCycle.doStart(ContainerLifeCycle.java:114)
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.AbstractHandler.doStart(AbstractHandler.java:61)
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandlerCollection.doStart(ContextHandlerCollection.java:161)
at org.eclipse.jetty.util.component.AbstractLifeCycle.start(AbstractLifeCycle.java:68)
at org.eclipse.jetty.util.component.ContainerLifeCycle.start(ContainerLifeCycle.java:132)
at org.eclipse.jetty.util.component.ContainerLifeCycle.doStart(ContainerLifeCycle.java:114)
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.AbstractHandler.doStart(AbstractHandler.java:61)
at org.eclipse.jetty.util.component.AbstractLifeCycle.start(AbstractLifeCycle.java:68)
at org.eclipse.jetty.util.component.ContainerLifeCycle.start(ContainerLifeCycle.java:132)
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.Server.start(Server.java:411)
at org.eclipse.jetty.util.component.ContainerLifeCycle.doStart(ContainerLifeCycle.java:106)
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.AbstractHandler.doStart(AbstractHandler.java:61)
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.Server.doStart(Server.java:378)
at org.eclipse.jetty.util.component.AbstractLifeCycle.start(AbstractLifeCycle.java:68)
at org.eclipse.jetty.runner.Runner.run(Runner.java:495)
at org.eclipse.jetty.runner.Runner.main(Runner.java:536)
Caused by:
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/catalina/WebResourceRoot
at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredConstructors0(Native Method)
at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredConstructors(Class.java:2671)
at java.lang.Class.getConstructor0(Class.java:3075)
at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Class.java:412)

 

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, ZataH said:

Out of the blue, I started to get these errors, and libresonic are not working

 


HTTP ERROR: 503

Problem accessing /libresonic/. Reason:

    Service Unavailable

 


javax.servlet.ServletException: Failed to instantiate WebApplicationInitializer class

at org.springframework.web.SpringServletContainerInitializer.onStartup(SpringServletContainerInitializer.java:155)
at org.eclipse.jetty.plus.annotation.ContainerInitializer.callStartup(ContainerInitializer.java:140)
at org.eclipse.jetty.annotations.ServletContainerInitializersStarter.doStart(ServletContainerInitializersStarter.java:63)
at org.eclipse.jetty.util.component.AbstractLifeCycle.start(AbstractLifeCycle.java:68)
at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletContextHandler.startContext(ServletContextHandler.java:330)
at org.eclipse.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.startWebapp(WebAppContext.java:1404)
at org.eclipse.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.startContext(WebAppContext.java:1366)
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.doStart(ContextHandler.java:778)
at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletContextHandler.doStart(ServletContextHandler.java:262)
at org.eclipse.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.doStart(WebAppContext.java:520)
at org.eclipse.jetty.util.component.AbstractLifeCycle.start(AbstractLifeCycle.java:68)
at org.eclipse.jetty.util.component.ContainerLifeCycle.start(ContainerLifeCycle.java:132)
at org.eclipse.jetty.util.component.ContainerLifeCycle.doStart(ContainerLifeCycle.java:114)
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.AbstractHandler.doStart(AbstractHandler.java:61)
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandlerCollection.doStart(ContextHandlerCollection.java:161)
at org.eclipse.jetty.util.component.AbstractLifeCycle.start(AbstractLifeCycle.java:68)
at org.eclipse.jetty.util.component.ContainerLifeCycle.start(ContainerLifeCycle.java:132)
at org.eclipse.jetty.util.component.ContainerLifeCycle.doStart(ContainerLifeCycle.java:114)
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.AbstractHandler.doStart(AbstractHandler.java:61)
at org.eclipse.jetty.util.component.AbstractLifeCycle.start(AbstractLifeCycle.java:68)
at org.eclipse.jetty.util.component.ContainerLifeCycle.start(ContainerLifeCycle.java:132)
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.Server.start(Server.java:411)
at org.eclipse.jetty.util.component.ContainerLifeCycle.doStart(ContainerLifeCycle.java:106)
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.AbstractHandler.doStart(AbstractHandler.java:61)
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.Server.doStart(Server.java:378)
at org.eclipse.jetty.util.component.AbstractLifeCycle.start(AbstractLifeCycle.java:68)
at org.eclipse.jetty.runner.Runner.run(Runner.java:495)
at org.eclipse.jetty.runner.Runner.main(Runner.java:536)
Caused by:
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/catalina/WebResourceRoot
at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredConstructors0(Native Method)
at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredConstructors(Class.java:2671)
at java.lang.Class.getConstructor0(Class.java:3075)
at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Class.java:412)

 

 

 

it looks like you have picked up the latest built image, this now includes the latest libresonic release, which unfortunately looks to be broken, at least it is for jetty, so for now you can roll back to the previous version by editing the container and appending to the repository the previous working tag, so the repo will end up looking like this:-

 

binhex/arch-libresonic:6.1.0-02

that should get you back to a working libresonic container.

Share this post


Link to post
On 06/03/2017 at 8:40 PM, binhex said:

 

 

it looks like you have picked up the latest built image, this now includes the latest libresonic release, which unfortunately looks to be broken, at least it is for jetty, so for now you can roll back to the previous version by editing the container and appending to the repository the previous working tag, so the repo will end up looking like this:-

 


binhex/arch-libresonic:6.1.0-02

that should get you back to a working libresonic container.

 

This is now fixed and the latest tag now includes libresonic beta 2

Share this post


Link to post

Context path does not seem to work with latest branch. Something changed?

libresonic_context.PNG

Edited by ZataH

Share this post


Link to post
On 25/03/2017 at 11:09 AM, ZataH said:

Context path does not seem to work with latest branch. Something changed?

libresonic_context.PNG

 

can you give the latest image a whirl, this should get this working again.

Share this post


Link to post
On 3/24/2017 at 7:52 AM, binhex said:

 

This is now fixed and the latest tag now includes libresonic beta 2

So if we changed the repository tag before as you mentioned above, what do we need to do now to get back to the regular updates?

Share this post


Link to post
13 hours ago, huladaddy said:

So if we changed the repository tag before as you mentioned above, what do we need to do now to get back to the regular updates?

 

change the tag back over to "latest"

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.