Thank you - LT and unRAID community

ryoko227

Not really sure how to start this thread, so I'll just jump right into it.

I want to say thank you to both the staff of LT and all the members of this wonderful community. I've been skulking around for a while and finally jumped onboard about 6 months ago. While my personal experiences with unRAID & VMs have definitely had their ups and downs, I've slowly been able to get everything mostly working and running the way I would like. This is solely due to the help, guidance, and write-ups that all of you have come together and compiled here. I know sometimes the information is hard to get to, sometimes things are repeated, and sometimes we just kind of figure it out as we go, but I have to say that despite those things, this is one of the best communities I've come across in a great many years. Your humor and perseverance make this whole endeavor worthwhile. So again, I thank you all for your input, hard work, and help. Without you all, I'd still be a wasteful multiple PC plebe. You all rock!  ;)