Help with accessing UnRAID SMB shares in a container - weird use case (?)

I'm hoping that someone can help me with a potentially unusual usage model. I'm wanting to use the Emby media server docker, but I have a need to map my library to SMB shares, so that there can be a 1:1 path with Kodi clients for ISO mapping purposes. In my old Emby server under Windows, a sample media path would be \\tower\Films\, which would allow a different client to be able to easily mount an ISO from the same path.

This means that the standard model of using the traditional mapped paths such as /mnt/user/Films wouldn't work, as it creates errors when I try and 'play' an ISO in Kodi. Streaming flies of course work fine, but I have hundreds of ISOs and the process in converting them (including all supplements) is a many months-long journey.

So far I've tried restarting the docker container and the entire docker service, and trying privileged mode to no avail - I can't seem to get anything to show up under Network when I try and create my media library.

Any help is appreciated!