Upgraded VM to W10 - now all OVMF VM's will not boot

I have borked something.

I upgraded my main Windows VM from 8.1 to 10. I followed the wiki instructions to upgrade the virtio drivers (going to 0.1.118), then stopped and following the wiki directions, dropped down to one CPU, rebooted and upgraded to 10. All seemed to go well, played around in 10 for a bit, shut it down and went to add CPU's back.

When I did that, I added some memory (going from 4096 to 8192) and an additional VNIC (one br0, one vbir), and rebooted. The TianoCore splash screen popped up like normal, but then it rebooted in an endless loop. I searched around the forum and found some instructions to select the disk in the BIOS boot manager, tried that, no joy. Tried to reinstall Win10 and it said the disk was locked. Tried going back to one CPU and the same memory settings as before and nothing.

So I tried to create a new VM (thinking I could just re-use the disk and all would be well) nothing. So I tried to boot up a test Win10 VM, and it will not boot up either.

I do have a SeaBIOS VM running Ubuntu that still works for what that's worth.

My Win8.1 VM has been running without incident for months, and the test VM was also functional. I have not upgraded unraid to the beta yet, or made any other changes to the system.

Help please and thank you

<MORE>

So I have kept looking and I found this from @jonp in a post:

Ok, so you are using a VM with OVMF.  This issue is a bug with OVMF VMs that is present in the unRAID 6.1.x series of releases, but has been resolved as of 6.2 (though 6.2 is still in the beta phase).  In the meantime, you can type the following commands to boot your VM once you reach the EFI shell:

fs0:

cd boot

cd efi

bootx64.efi

If that doesn't work, try fs1: instead of fs0:.

But, in my fs0 I have an efi directory but no boot directory at the root level. the bootx64.efi file is at /efi/boot/bootx64.efi instead

Really would like to save this VM, but if I need to rebuild/trash/whatever, I'll do it, I just need my VM back....  :'(