Stuck on CPULOAD started

I tried searching. No luck ( its a generic term)

came into work this AM to find that the display showed "CPULOAD STARTED" and box unresponsive to pings and even command line on box.

Restarted same issue

rolled back to previous version, same issue.

No idea what this can be as I cant access anything to troubleshoot

log from thumbdrive

was running the latest Beta at work. same at home. Home has no issues.

no dockers, addons or plugins added since this happened. system has been solid and unchanged for month's now.

http://pastebin.com/YT8qnpEg

Can you hit the server through putty (ssh)

If so log in and type

diagnostics

And the post the file that'll get saved on the flash drive

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

unable to contact it in anyway, Just sits a CPULOAD.

Backed up and wiped the thumb drive. Clean copy of the latest beta and it works. Thinking something happened to my config. Going to rebuild. Only had a few shares, No VM's or dockers. So not a big deal.

Can you hit the server through putty (ssh)

If so log in and type

diagnostics

And the post the file that'll get saved on the flash drive

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

unable to contact it in anyway, Just sits a CPULOAD.

Backed up and wiped the thumb drive. Clean copy of the latest beta and it works. Thinking something happened to my config. Going to rebuild. Only had a few shares, No VM's or dockers. So not a big deal.

restored old config folder. Wouldn't boot. So wasn't the drive or the OS, definitely something in that folder. Unfortunately I can't experiment as we need to work and need access to the drives. Appreciate the quick response regardless! ;)

That pastebin showed the system was working still, although there were networking issues, possibly a network misconfiguration somewhere.  Possibly one container was trying to connect with another but failing so retrying, first once per minute, then later twice per minute.  You later connected a keyboard, and initiated a Powerdown, which saved Diagnostics to the flash.  Those diagnostics would have been helpful, but it sounds like you wiped them out.

That pastebin showed the system was working still, although there were networking issues, possibly a network misconfiguration somewhere.  Possibly one container was trying to connect with another but failing so retrying, first once per minute, then later twice per minute.  You later connected a keyboard, and initiated a Powerdown, which saved Diagnostics to the flash.  Those diagnostics would have been helpful, but it sounds like you wiped them out.

I have a backup of the drive before i wiped it. I have the copy of the diagnostics zip if you would want it. I'm going to look at it myself because this has been picking at me all day :-P Also going to spin this up in a VM just to mess around.

• 1 month later...