[Support] Linuxserver.io - Nextcloud

On 8/1/2022 at 8:35 AM, clay_statue said:

hello  at all, 

i have also  installed nextclout with docker, the install was succefully and worked yesterday, today i  came home and tryed to solve the problem with the connection over internet to connect my phone with nextcloud (thats not worked). 

but now i have an other problem. after i try to open  nextcloud in my browser on PC i only get the message 

"Internal Server Error The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Please contact the server administrator if this error reappears multiple times, please include the technical details below in your report. More details can be found in the server log."

-

after many searchresults to find AND open this file, i find it, and inside i get this and i dont know what i have to do. someone here an helps me ?

btw: the ip in this log is not anymore activ...
"

tail -f nextcloud.log
{"reqId":"QlSy8BneuBAoGnXumgR2","level":2,"time":"2022-08-29T12:49:36+00:00","remoteAddr":"172.17.0.1","user":"--","app":"core","method":"GET","url":"/","message":"Trusted domain error. \"172.17.0.1\" tried to access using \"81.173.254.201:8181\" as host.","userAgent":"Mozilla/5.0 zgrab/0.x","version":"24.0.4.1","data":{"app":"core"}}
{"reqId":"uCrDH0jRmeoYe4A8juHH","level":2,"time":"2022-08-29T21:11:33+00:00","remoteAddr":"172.17.0.1","user":"--","app":"no app in context","method":"POST","url":"/login","message":"Login failed: eichhorn (Remote IP: 172.17.0.1)","userAgent":"Htc HTC U Ultra (Android)","version":"24.0.4.1","data":[]}
{"reqId":"JXRn1V0Jrc1WAcLhh0aw","level":2,"time":"2022-08-29T21:13:43+00:00","remoteAddr":"172.17.0.1","user":"Eichhorn","app":"no app in context","method":"HEAD","url":"/remote.php/dav/files/Eichhorn//2022-08-29_231341.jpg","message":"File with name //2022-08-29_231341.jpg could not be located","userAgent":"Mozilla/5.0 (Android) Nextcloud-android/3.21.1","version":"24.0.4.1","exception":{"Exception":"Sabre\\DAV\\Exception\\NotFound","Message":"File with name //2022-08-29_231341.jpg could not be located","Code":0,"Trace":[{"file":"/var/www/html/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Tree.php","line":78,"function":"getChild","class":"OCA\\DAV\\Connector\\Sabre\\Directory","type":"->","args":["2022-08-29_231341.jpg"]},{"file":"/var/www/html/apps/dav/lib/DAV/ViewOnlyPlugin.php","line":74,"function":"getNodeForPath","class":"Sabre\\DAV\\Tree","type":"->","args":["files/Eichhorn/2022-08-29_231341.jpg"]},{"file":"/var/www/html/3rdparty/sabre/event/lib/WildcardEmitterTrait.php","line":89,"function":"checkViewOnly","class":"OCA\\DAV\\DAV\\ViewOnlyPlugin","type":"->","args":[{"__class__":"Sabre\\HTTP\\Request"},{"__class__":"Sabre\\HTTP\\Response"}]},{"file":"/var/www/html/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Server.php","line":472,"function":"emit","class":"Sabre\\DAV\\Server","type":"->","args":["method:GET",[{"__class__":"Sabre\\HTTP\\Request"},{"__class__":"Sabre\\HTTP\\Response"}]]},{"file":"/var/www/html/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/CorePlugin.php","line":251,"function":"invokeMethod","class":"Sabre\\DAV\\Server","type":"->","args":[{"__class__":"Sabre\\HTTP\\Request"},{"__class__":"Sabre\\HTTP\\Response"},false]},{"file":"/var/www/html/3rdparty/sabre/event/lib/WildcardEmitterTrait.php","line":89,"function":"httpHead","class":"Sabre\\DAV\\CorePlugin","type":"->","args":[{"__class__":"Sabre\\HTTP\\Request"},{"__class__":"Sabre\\HTTP\\Response"}]},{"file":"/var/www/html/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Server.php","line":472,"function":"emit","class":"Sabre\\DAV\\Server","type":"->","args":["method:HEAD",[{"__class__":"Sabre\\HTTP\\Request"},{"__class__":"Sabre\\HTTP\\Response"}]]},{"file":"/var/www/html/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Server.php","line":253,"function":"invokeMethod","class":"Sabre\\DAV\\Server","type":"->","args":[{"__class__":"Sabre\\HTTP\\Request"},{"__class__":"Sabre\\HTTP\\Response"}]},{"file":"/var/www/html/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Server.php","line":321,"function":"start","class":"Sabre\\DAV\\Server","type":"->","args":[]},{"file":"/var/www/html/apps/dav/lib/Server.php","line":358,"function":"exec","class":"Sabre\\DAV\\Server","type":"->","args":[]},{"file":"/var/www/html/apps/dav/appinfo/v2/remote.php","line":35,"function":"exec","class":"OCA\\DAV\\Server","type":"->","args":[]},{"file":"/var/www/html/remote.php","line":166,"args":["/var/www/html/apps/dav/appinfo/v2/remote.php"],"function":"require_once"}],"File":"/var/www/html/apps/dav/lib/Connector/Sabre/Directory.php","Line":242,"message":"File with name //2022-08-29_231341.jpg could not be located","exception":{},"CustomMessage":"File with name //2022-08-29_231341.jpg could not be located"}}
{"reqId":"8WfbUYSXbLKZ1a0k9Jm4","level":2,"time":"2022-08-29T21:17:56+00:00","remoteAddr":"172.17.0.1","user":"--","app":"core","method":"PROPFIND","url":"/","message":"Trusted domain error. \"172.17.0.1\" tried to access using \"hexnet.hopto.org:8181\" as host.","userAgent":"PhotoSync Version 3.3.10 (3284)","version":"24.0.4.1","data":{"app":"core"}}
{"reqId":"f9g0Hkxi4fpiwyHgtPI9","level":2,"time":"2022-08-29T21:18:50+00:00","remoteAddr":"172.17.0.1","user":"--","app":"core","method":"PROPFIND","url":"/","message":"Trusted domain error. \"172.17.0.1\" tried to access using \"hexnet.hopto.org:8181\" as host.","userAgent":"PhotoSync Version 3.3.10 (3284)","version":"24.0.4.1","data":{"app":"core"}}
{"reqId":"VOngZlUb7qJbJX8V5KO2","level":2,"time":"2022-08-29T21:19:18+00:00","remoteAddr":"172.17.0.1","user":"--","app":"core","method":"PROPFIND","url":"/","message":"Trusted domain error. \"172.17.0.1\" tried to access using \"hexnet.hopto.org:8181\" as host.","userAgent":"PhotoSync Version 3.3.10 (3284)","version":"24.0.4.1","data":{"app":"core"}}
{"reqId":"mApIx9Qwp1vCpnvMm1EV","level":2,"time":"2022-08-29T21:19:35+00:00","remoteAddr":"172.17.0.1","user":"--","app":"core","method":"PROPFIND","url":"/","message":"Trusted domain error. \"172.17.0.1\" tried to access using \"hexnet.hopto.org:8181\" as host.","userAgent":"PhotoSync Version 3.3.10 (3284)","version":"24.0.4.1","data":{"app":"core"}}
{"reqId":"IBIG6uUNSPGjEF652gj7","level":2,"time":"2022-08-29T23:31:07+00:00","remoteAddr":"172.17.0.1","user":"--","app":"core","method":"GET","url":"/","message":"Trusted domain error. \"172.17.0.1\" tried to access using \"81.173.254.201:8181\" as host.","userAgent":"Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/60.0.3112.113 Safari/537.36","version":"24.0.4.1","data":{"app":"core"}}
{"reqId":"EJK4nTgEKSLk8QKQzt0m","level":2,"time":"2022-08-30T05:26:37+00:00","remoteAddr":"172.17.0.1","user":"--","app":"core","method":"GET","url":"http://example.com/","message":"Trusted domain error. \"172.17.0.1\" tried to access using \"example.com\" as host.","userAgent":"Go-http-client/1.1","version":"24.0.4.1","data":{"app":"core"}}
{"reqId":"Lu4aGcd5ZT4dmjT33ci2","level":2,"time":"2022-08-30T07:26:04+00:00","remoteAddr":"172.17.0.1","user":"--","app":"core","method":"GET","url":"http://example.com/","message":"Trusted domain error. \"172.17.0.1\" tried to access using \"example.com\" as host.","userAgent":"Go-http-client/1.1","version":"24.0.4.1","data":{"app":"core"}}

Hi Guys,

Awhile ago I installed the Nextcloud Office app then removed it and installed the Onlyoffice app. I am now trying to go back to the Nextcloud (Collabora) app but when I try to install it from the Nextcloud app store I'm receiving this error:

"An exception occurred while executing a query: SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1813 Tablespace for table '`nextcloud`.`oc_richdocuments_wopi`' exists. Please DISCARD the tablespace before IMPORT"

I found a few posts suggesting to drop and reinstall the Nextcloud database which I did but the error remains. Any thoughts?

Thanks

Following an update to Nextcloud I am now stuck in maintenance mode. From Nextcloud forums I understand I need to toggle this mode off using something call OCC. To do this I'm told that "OCC must be run as the web server user, and run inside the Docker container."

Can anyone advise how this is done in UnRaid? I'm not very strong when it comes to terminal/console syntax so if a copy of a specific command is available that would be ideal. Many thanks

Following an update to Nextcloud I am now stuck in maintenance mode. From Nextcloud forums I understand I need to toggle this mode off using something call OCC. To do this I'm told that "OCC must be run as the web server user, and run inside the Docker container."

Can anyone advise how this is done in UnRaid? I'm not very strong when it comes to terminal/console syntax so if a copy of a specific command is available that would be ideal. Many thanks

Very first post has commands for manually upgrading Nextcloud. You should be able to reference that to find what you need :-)
  • Thanks 1
13 hours ago, nametaken_thisonetoo said:

are there stability and/or other benefits to upgrading manually vs via GUI?

It tends to work more often.

GUI update is temperamental. cli seems to work for more people consistently. I use the GUI updater, but it always requires one or more browser refreshes to complete properly, it times out between stages.

Hello guys!

I am having this error in my log and trying to find a solution to solve it.error.thumb.png.a7f7106f59ff118d809c88094e239ce0.png

This is happening, when people are trying to upload files, but people also had issues to download files.

Unfortunately it's very difficult for me to tell, because over the last weekend a lot of people were uploading and downloading files and a lot of them were reporting, that they had issues. The share that is connect to Nextcloud is a SMB-Share.

I am also using NginxProxyManager, MaridDB and Redis.

Nextcloud Version: 24.0.3

I would be grateful, if anybody could help me, because i didn't find a solution yet.

Thank you!

I friends, i need a litle help.

Recently i move my unraid server to a new network (before 192.168.1.x, now 10.10.10.x)

The problem is that my mariadb server is in 10.10.10.x and Nextcloud db config is in the old 192.168.1.x

How can i change this setting? The container doesnt start. Where is the file with the config?

Edited by trosma
3 hours ago, trosma said:

I friends, i need a litle help.

Recently i move my unraid server to a new network (before 192.168.1.x, now 10.10.10.x)

The problem is that my mariadb server is in 10.10.10.x and Nextcloud db config is in the old 192.168.1.x

How can i change this setting? The container doesnt start. Where is the file with the config?

/config/www/nextcloud/config/config.php

Ive been keeping the docker container updated but now I am getting this error below.
I am very new to this, I followed Space invaders guide back in November and have ngnix setup. It wont actually start and keeps repeating the last two lines.
Repo: lscr.io/linuxserver/nextcloud

I rolled back to an older version so my wife can still do stuff in nextcloud, still see the last two lines but it runs.
Any help for a noob like me would be great

[custom-init] 20-install-glib.sh: exited 0
[custom-init] README.txt: executing...
/config/custom-cont-init.d/README.txt: line 1: data: command not found
/config/custom-cont-init.d/README.txt: line 2: data: command not found
/config/custom-cont-init.d/README.txt: line 3: data: command not found
/config/custom-cont-init.d/README.txt: line 4: data: command not found
/config/custom-cont-init.d/README.txt: line 5: data: command not found
/config/custom-cont-init.d/README.txt: line 6: data: command not found
/config/custom-cont-init.d/README.txt: line 7: data: command not found
/config/custom-cont-init.d/README.txt: line 8: data: command not found
/config/custom-cont-init.d/README.txt: line 9: data: command not found
/config/custom-cont-init.d/README.txt: line 10: data: command not found
/config/custom-cont-init.d/README.txt: line 11: data: command not found
/config/custom-cont-init.d/README.txt: line 12: data: command not found
/config/custom-cont-init.d/README.txt: line 13: data: command not found
/config/custom-cont-init.d/README.txt: line 14: data: command not found
[custom-init] README.txt: exited 127
    *                         !!!!                         *
    * Custom scripts or services found in legacy locations *
    *    Please move your custom scripts and services      *
    *    to /custom-cont-init.d and /custom-services.d     *
    *    respectively to ensure they continue working.     *
    *  Visit https://linuxserver.io/custom for more info.  *
cont-init: info: /etc/cont-init.d/99-custom-files exited 0
s6-rc: info: service legacy-cont-init successfully started
s6-rc: info: service init-mods: starting
s6-rc: info: service init-mods successfully started
s6-rc: info: service init-mods-package-install: starting
s6-rc: info: service init-mods-package-install successfully started
s6-rc: info: service init-mods-end: starting
s6-rc: info: service init-mods-end successfully started
s6-rc: info: service init-services: starting
s6-rc: info: service init-services successfully started
s6-rc: info: service custom-svc-README.txt: starting
s6-supervise custom-svc-README.txt (child): fatal: unable to exec run: Exec format error
s6-supervise custom-svc-README.txt: warning: unable to spawn ./run - waiting 10 seconds

Hi guys,

I had a some issues with the docker image. I spent some time trying to fix it and then decide to delete and rebuild. I reinstalled the containers I wanted and everything is working well aside from one problem.  I had installed Two-Factor TOTP Provider from the Nextcloud App store prior to the docker image rebuild. Now when I log into Nextcloud I am not prompted for the TOTP code but I have access with only user and password. I have tried to reinstall the TOTP App but get this error. 

The column 'last_counter' on table 'oc_twofactor_totp_secrets' already exists.

I have tried to disable and remove the app restarting the container each time. I feel as if this is somewhere not in the app data folder but rather in the Nextcloud share where the user data is stored. In the user data share I did find and deleted a folder named "2factor" after disabling and removing the app from within the Nextcloud UI. 

I have attached the config file. Thanks in advance for the help. config.php

21 minutes ago, elco1965 said:

Hi guys,

I had a some issues with the docker image. I spent some time trying to fix it and then decide to delete and rebuild. I reinstalled the containers I wanted and everything is working well aside from one problem.  I had installed Two-Factor TOTP Provider from the Nextcloud App store prior to the docker image rebuild. Now when I log into Nextcloud I am not prompted for the TOTP code but I have access with only user and password. I have tried to reinstall the TOTP App but get this error. 

The column 'last_counter' on table 'oc_twofactor_totp_secrets' already exists.

I have tried to disable and remove the app restarting the container each time. I feel as if this is somewhere not in the app data folder but rather in the Nextcloud share where the user data is stored. In the user data share I did find and deleted a folder named "2factor" after disabling and removing the app from within the Nextcloud UI. 

I have attached the config file. Thanks in advance for the help. config.php

You're going to want to step through nextcloud's documentation regarding database maintenance/repair - it's possible the version of the totp plugin youd previously used was older than the current one, or that theres another mismatch between versions of dependent applications (before the wipe vs current).

In either case, the application isnt seeing what it expects from the DB. I'd first try the `maintenance:repair` command they've documented, along with verifying the indices are all there (should be an `add-missing` option documented in the same place).

If that still fails, I'd check your logs to validate what version you previously had installed and then manually remove/clean up the current TOTP package, replacing it with that specific version from github.

EDIT:

Just thinking about this more, its relatively likely that the above will fail... in which case your only remaining options would be to

A. Try disabling the totp provider from the cli, and if successful, then reinstall. If that gives you an error...

B. Add missing primary keys (it's another db:add-missing blah blah type deal)

C. Manually run the db migration to bring the DB schema up to date - think it's something like "migrations:migrate totp", something like that anyway - should be able to find it in nextclouds dev docs.

D. Last, and certainly most drastic measure: Manually drop/delete all totp related tables from the DB, then reattempt install.

Should go without saying, but make sure you've a solid backup first, and before attempting any of the above, enable maintenance mode.

Edited by BVD
My first suggestions were dumb
On 9/10/2022 at 1:42 AM, JakBar said:

Ive been keeping the docker container updated but now I am getting this error below.
I am very new to this, I followed Space invaders guide back in November and have ngnix setup. It wont actually start and keeps repeating the last two lines.
Repo: lscr.io/linuxserver/nextcloud

I rolled back to an older version so my wife can still do stuff in nextcloud, still see the last two lines but it runs.
Any help for a noob like me would be great

[custom-init] 20-install-glib.sh: exited 0
[custom-init] README.txt: executing...
/config/custom-cont-init.d/README.txt: line 1: data: command not found
/config/custom-cont-init.d/README.txt: line 2: data: command not found
/config/custom-cont-init.d/README.txt: line 3: data: command not found
/config/custom-cont-init.d/README.txt: line 4: data: command not found
/config/custom-cont-init.d/README.txt: line 5: data: command not found
/config/custom-cont-init.d/README.txt: line 6: data: command not found
/config/custom-cont-init.d/README.txt: line 7: data: command not found
/config/custom-cont-init.d/README.txt: line 8: data: command not found
/config/custom-cont-init.d/README.txt: line 9: data: command not found
/config/custom-cont-init.d/README.txt: line 10: data: command not found
/config/custom-cont-init.d/README.txt: line 11: data: command not found
/config/custom-cont-init.d/README.txt: line 12: data: command not found
/config/custom-cont-init.d/README.txt: line 13: data: command not found
/config/custom-cont-init.d/README.txt: line 14: data: command not found
[custom-init] README.txt: exited 127
    * Custom scripts or services found in legacy locations *
    *    Please move your custom scripts and services      *
    *    to /custom-cont-init.d and /custom-services.d     *
    *    respectively to ensure they continue working.     *
    *  Visit https://linuxserver.io/custom for more info.  *
cont-init: info: /etc/cont-init.d/99-custom-files exited 0
s6-rc: info: service legacy-cont-init successfully started
s6-rc: info: service init-mods: starting
s6-rc: info: service init-mods successfully started
s6-rc: info: service init-mods-package-install: starting
s6-rc: info: service init-mods-package-install successfully started
s6-rc: info: service init-mods-end: starting
s6-rc: info: service init-mods-end successfully started
s6-rc: info: service init-services: starting
s6-rc: info: service init-services successfully started
s6-rc: info: service custom-svc-README.txt: starting
s6-supervise custom-svc-README.txt (child): fatal: unable to exec run: Exec format error
s6-supervise custom-svc-README.txt: warning: unable to spawn ./run - waiting 10 seconds

I am having a similar issue, probably the same cause. Docker won't start, getting errors about this file.
It looks like it wants /etc/s6-overlay/s6-rc.d/user/contents.d/custom-svc-README.txt/run to be an executable script, shebang and all. But it's just that message and it can't execute it. I THINK.

Though how to fix it, no idea. Still struggling. Deleting it and restarting the containter, it goes straight back. Deleting it, or the entire /etc/s6-overlay/s6-rc.d/user/contents.d/custom-svc-README.txt while it's running also doesn't work. I would really like to know the fix too

4 minutes ago, 4554551n said:

I am having a similar issue, probably the same cause. Docker won't start, getting errors about this file.
It looks like it wants /etc/s6-overlay/s6-rc.d/user/contents.d/custom-svc-README.txt/run to be an executable script, shebang and all. But it's just that message and it can't execute it. I THINK.

Though how to fix it, no idea. Still struggling. Deleting it and restarting the containter, it goes straight back. Deleting it, or the entire /etc/s6-overlay/s6-rc.d/user/contents.d/custom-svc-README.txt while it's running also doesn't work. I would really like to know the fix too

It's trying to execute a .txt file as a service? A reader no less? Seems weird. You open up the read readme to see what its saying/doing?

Assuming you checked permissions already of course (and that the answer isn't just the readme contents), I'd hit up the github and look for other reports; this thread has mostly become a more generalized nextcloud applicarion support thread over the last year or two, while the repo is specific to the containers implementation of NC (and this is a container issue, based on the description at least).

Ok, I have a fix with the help of one Spad from the discord chat.

So.
1. Stop nextcloud docker
2. Create new /appdata folder as /appdata/nextcloud-custom
3. Move /appdata/nextcloud/custom-cont-init.d and custom-services.d there with their contents, but make sure they're root owned
4. Delete readme files from both of those folders
5. In the docker settings, create 2 new volume mounts, pointing to those locations.
-container path /custom-services.d
-/mnt/user/appdata/nextcloud-custom/custom-services.d-fix/
-Same for cont-init
-Make sure they are both read only
6. Start docker

They've made a change where they now look for files in that old location and if it's there, generate that log message. There is a bug where that log message tries to be read as a script, fails, and we get what we get. A fix is in the pipe.

Be sure you deleted the readme files from the folders, or it'll generate a slightly different, but related error. If you skipped the step, do it, then you have to go into docker settings, and force an update on the container to get unraid to recreate it.

Edited by 4554551n
15 hours ago, BVD said:

You're going to want to step through nextcloud's documentation regarding database maintenance/repair - it's possible the version of the totp plugin youd previously used was older than the current one, or that theres another mismatch between versions of dependent applications (before the wipe vs current).

In either case, the application isnt seeing what it expects from the DB. I'd first try the `maintenance:repair` command they've documented, along with verifying the indices are all there (should be an `add-missing` option documented in the same place).

If that still fails, I'd check your logs to validate what version you previously had installed and then manually remove/clean up the current TOTP package, replacing it with that specific version from github.

EDIT:

Just thinking about this more, its relatively likely that the above will fail... in which case your only remaining options would be to

A. Try disabling the totp provider from the cli, and if successful, then reinstall. If that gives you an error...

B. Add missing primary keys (it's another db:add-missing blah blah type deal)

C. Manually run the db migration to bring the DB schema up to date - think it's something like "migrations:migrate totp", something like that anyway - should be able to find it in nextclouds dev docs.

D. Last, and certainly most drastic measure: Manually drop/delete all totp related tables from the DB, then reattempt install.

Should go without saying, but make sure you've a solid backup first, and before attempting any of the above, enable maintenance mode.

Thanks for the advise. I am not very good with cli but I managed to drop the table

drop.png.aeb33412cfac7abd59da72e029c195d6.png

Then I got this error

tablespace.png.4bdf2b9864f36692a7e543b50e1c9363.png

So i researched this and tried to discard the tablespace. This returned an error telling me the tablespace it wants me to discard doesn't exist. I've been going around like this for hours now.

Discard.png.e5415704a8bcd2e5c652783846a7104f.png

1 hour ago, elco1965 said:

Thanks for the advise. I am not very good with cli but I managed to drop the table

drop.png.aeb33412cfac7abd59da72e029c195d6.png

Then I got this error

tablespace.png.4bdf2b9864f36692a7e543b50e1c9363.png

So i researched this and tried to discard the tablespace. This returned an error telling me the tablespace it wants me to discard doesn't exist. I've been going around like this for hours now.

Discard.png.e5415704a8bcd2e5c652783846a7104f.png

I'm assuming you tried all the other steps first, correct? Did the repair / occ steps above all come through clean?

Manually editing the DB should be a last ditch effort, and youd likely want to walk through the totp plugin dev information to ensure that's handled properly- it's almost a certainty that theres fields in other tables which are reliant upon that one, and thatd be the easiest way to locate them with any certainty (imo anyway) unless others have documented the steps previously.

14 hours ago, BVD said:

I'm assuming you tried all the other steps first, correct? Did the repair / occ steps above all come through clean?

Manually editing the DB should be a last ditch effort, and youd likely want to walk through the totp plugin dev information to ensure that's handled properly- it's almost a certainty that theres fields in other tables which are reliant upon that one, and thatd be the easiest way to locate them with any certainty (imo anyway) unless others have documented the steps previously.

Thanks again for your time

It is indeed the same version. Here is a list of the commands I ran and what was returned.

Ran this fisrt 

occ app:list

Found the twofactor_totp app in the list and ran 

occ app:disable twofactor_totp

And then 

occ app:enable twofactor_totp

That returned

An exception occurred while executing a query: SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1813 Tablespace for table '`nextcloud`.`oc_twofactor_totp_secrets`' exists. Please DISCARD the tablespace before IMPORT

Then 

occ db:add-missing-indices

which returns in green

Check indices of the share table.
Check indices of the filecache table.
Check indices of the twofactor_providers table.
Check indices of the login_flow_v2 table.
Check indices of the whats_new table.
Check indices of the cards table.
Check indices of the cards_properties table.
Check indices of the calendarobjects_props table.
Check indices of the schedulingobjects table.
Check indices of the oc_properties table.
Check indices of the oc_jobs table.
Check indices of the oc_direct_edit table.
Done.

then this

occ migrations:migrate twofactor_totp

Which returned this highlighted in red 

There are no commands defined in the "migrations" namespace.

Reading through this document 

https://docs.nextcloud.com/server/latest/admin_manual/configuration_server/occ_command.html?highlight=db+add+missing#

I did not find anything about migrations. I did some web searching but couldn't put a migration command together that worked. I am not well versed with command line interface and don't really now what to do with the migration command. This is when I attempted to drop the table in mariadb docker via cli which returned the frustrating circle of dismay I showed in my earlier post.

I also ran the following and it reports back 0 removed.

root@9216b20ffa16:/# occ app:disable twofactor_totp
No such app enabled: twofactor_totp
root@9216b20ffa16:/# occ app:REMOVE twofactor_totp
twofactor_totp disabled
twofactor_totp 0 removed

Edited by elco1965
15 hours ago, elco1965 said:

Thanks again for your time

It is indeed the same version. Here is a list of the commands I ran and what was returned.

Ran this fisrt 

occ app:list

Found the twofactor_totp app in the list and ran 

occ app:disable twofactor_totp

And then 

occ app:enable twofactor_totp

That returned

An exception occurred while executing a query: SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1813 Tablespace for table '`nextcloud`.`oc_twofactor_totp_secrets`' exists. Please DISCARD the tablespace before IMPORT

Then 

occ db:add-missing-indices

which returns in green

Check indices of the share table.
Check indices of the filecache table.
Check indices of the twofactor_providers table.
Check indices of the login_flow_v2 table.
Check indices of the whats_new table.
Check indices of the cards table.
Check indices of the cards_properties table.
Check indices of the calendarobjects_props table.
Check indices of the schedulingobjects table.
Check indices of the oc_properties table.
Check indices of the oc_jobs table.
Check indices of the oc_direct_edit table.
Done.

then this

occ migrations:migrate twofactor_totp

Which returned this highlighted in red 

There are no commands defined in the "migrations" namespace.

Reading through this document 

https://docs.nextcloud.com/server/latest/admin_manual/configuration_server/occ_command.html?highlight=db+add+missing#

I did not find anything about migrations. I did some web searching but couldn't put a migration command together that worked. I am not well versed with command line interface and don't really now what to do with the migration command. This is when I attempted to drop the table in mariadb docker via cli which returned the frustrating circle of dismay I showed in my earlier post.

I also ran the following and it reports back 0 removed.

root@9216b20ffa16:/# occ app:disable twofactor_totp
No such app enabled: twofactor_totp
root@9216b20ffa16:/# occ app:REMOVE twofactor_totp
twofactor_totp disabled
twofactor_totp 0 removed

I have considered nuking the instance and starting from scratch. But it is my suspicion that the problem I am having lies in the table in the database that is stored in the mariabd docker. I don't think a reinstall of Nextcloud will do the trick. 

Hi,

my Nextcloud was working previously. However  the current update breaks it in a way where I cant access my Files right now - which is an issue. Nextcloud runs on the Domain https://nextcloud.domain.tld/updater/

I'm running the mentioned docker and tried to update nextcloud withing the UI. However It won't do the job. I'm stuck at

Step 6 is currently in process. Please reload this page later.

So I I tried to searh a bit on how to fix it. It's also mentioned in this thread here, however the only suggestion was "give it a little time" - which doesnt work for me because this message appeard for like a week. Generally it seems like deleting the File within the docker /data/updater-xxxxxx/.step will bring you back to the Updater - which is a step backwards, but it is working.

Than set in in the appdater/nextcloud/www/nextcloud/config/config.php the parameter

'maintenance' => false,

However, If I make a request to to nextcloud dashboard I still see the message Update in progress.

So all I can do is to head over https://nextcloud.domain.tld/updater/ and start the process again - which I did multiple times. I even ssh into the docker and renamed the /data/updater-xxxxxx to a different name. The Folder was than created successfull when I entered the /updater URL and ran the process.

One suggestion which I also tried was to run occ - which doesnt run at all due to

Could not open input file: /config/www/nextcloud/occ

So I thought hey maybe a permission issue and googled. However, this file seems to only exsist within the Updater Folder, so when I run inside the folder

root@dockerid:/data/updater-oci1k05iuicv/downloads/nextcloud

the command

sudo -u abc php occ maintenance:mode

it seem to work, so naturally I tried

sudo -u abc php occ maintenance:mode
Maintenance mode is currently disabled

Which is the same which is noted in the unraid/appdata - File mentioned above.

However, when I try to access the UI I still get the message

Update in process.

I am completly lost and a bit mad right now. Can someone please tell me on how I might get my instance back and running? I will check in later in here because it is 2:35 in my timezone and i have to start working in a couple of hours but I'll check in later.