[Support] Linuxserver.io - Nextcloud

1 hour ago, mata7 said:

i been reading for more than 12 hours i still dont know how i cant do this, a few guide links are dead now, this look so complicate to do, is there any noob guide of step by step on how to do it

thanks

I am working on a guide currently, hopefully will be published on the linuxserver.io website soon.

I had to redo my docker img file.  Something went wrong and it stopped loading.  Anywho, I'm trying to get the Nextcloud docker installed and it won't install.  It says 

Pulling image: lsiodev/nextcloud:latest

TOTAL DATA PULLED: 0 B

Error: Error: image lsiodev/nextcloud:latest not found

Is there something wrong with the image?

All other docker imaged I had to restore are working just fine.

Edited by johnomaz
1 minute ago, johnomaz said:

I had to redo my docker img file.  Something went wrong and it stopped loading.  Anywho, I'm trying to get the Nextcloud docker installed and it won't install.  It says 

Pulling image: lsiodev/nextcloud:latest

TOTAL DATA PULLED: 0 B

Error: Error: image lsiodev/nextcloud:latest not found

Is there something wrong with the image?

All other docker imaged I had to restore are working just fine.

Been moved out of beta, repo has changed.  use linuxserver/nextcloud not lsiodev/nextcloud

I assume this is running the x64 version of nextcloud?

i'm having issues with downloading large files > 10GB where i can download about 1-2GB and then it stops

EDIT:

this error shows up in the logs when it fails

Uncaught Error: Access to undeclared static property: OC\Files\Filesystem::$normalizedPathCache in /config/www/nextcloud/lib/private/Files/Filesystem.php:806 Stack trace: #0 /config/www/nextcloud/lib/private/Files/View.php(2018): OC\Files\Filesystem::normalizePath('/zepius/files/M...') #1 /config/www/nextcloud/lib/private/Files/View.php(1156): OC\Files\View->unlockFile('/Media/Movies/Z...', 1) #2 [internal function]: OC\Files\View->OC\Files\{closure}() #3 /config/www/nextcloud/apps/files_external/3rdparty/icewind/streams/src/CallbackWrapper.php(109): call_user_func(Object(Closure)) #4 [internal function]: Icewind\Streams\CallbackWrapper->stream_close() #5 {main} thrown at /config/www/nextcloud/lib/private/Files/Filesystem.php#806

Edited by Zepius

Hi, just installed Nextcloud, and it seems to work ok..

had some permission issues with data folder mounted with UD from another NFS server, so switched data folder to unRAID and looks like it works..

Any chances to get Collabora Docker? just find another request, but looks like nobody answers it..

or are there another way to install Collabora on unRAID?

On 27/03/2017 at 7:04 PM, Zepius said:

i'm having issues with downloading large files > 10GB where i can download about 1-2GB and then it stops

EDIT:

Uncaught Error: Access to undeclared static property: OC\Files\Filesystem::$normalizedPathCache in /config/www/nextcloud/lib/private/Files/Filesystem.php:806 Stack trace: #0 /config/www/nextcloud/lib/private/Files/View.php(2018): OC\Files\Filesystem::normalizePath('/zepius/files/M...') #1 /config/www/nextcloud/lib/private/Files/View.php(1156): OC\Files\View->unlockFile('/Media/Movies/Z...', 1) #2 [internal function]: OC\Files\View->OC\Files\{closure}() #3 /config/www/nextcloud/apps/files_external/3rdparty/icewind/streams/src/CallbackWrapper.php(109): call_user_func(Object(Closure)) #4 [internal function]: Icewind\Streams\CallbackWrapper->stream_close() #5 {main} thrown at /config/www/nextcloud/lib/private/Files/Filesystem.php#806

Yes it's 64bit.  No idea on the error though

On 27/03/2017 at 7:04 PM, Zepius said:

EDIT:

I think this is a bug in Nextcloud, see the github issue here, looks like it may be fixed in 11.0.3.  Don't forget we just "package" the app.  Always worth a quick google with these things. ;-)

Edited by CHBMB

I wsa going to try and setup ngnix and letsencrypt to reach nextcloud over the internet. How do I setup the ports? Does ngnix get ports 80 and 443 and what do I set nextcloud to? Seems like you have set it to 446 internally and nginix redirects there?

Maybe I shoud rather wait for this:

On 17.3.2017 at 5:15 PM, CHBMB said:

I am working on a guide currently, hopefully will be published on the linuxserver.io website soon.

How is it coming along? :)

On 3/29/2017 at 2:15 PM, uldise said:

or are there another way to install Collabora on unRAID?

Just quoting myself - just got it up and running..

first, you can add Collabora docker from CA Applications with docker-hub search enabled. then just follow this instructions to see which ports/setting you need to add: https://www.collaboraoffice.com/code/

for me it works only on with separate sub-domains for Nextcloud and Collabora. e.g. at first i installed NextCloud at for example mydomain.com/nextcloud, and tried install collabora with similar sheme with no luck. then i moved Nextcloud to nextcloud.mydomain.com and Collabora to office.mydomain.com. You need to activate Nextcloud Collabora application and point to Collabora URL to bind them together.  And then everything looks like working as expected.    

• Upvote 3
4 minutes ago, uldise said:

Just quoting myself - just got it up and running..

first, you can add Collabora docker from CA Applications with docker-hub search enabled. then just follow this instructions to see which ports/setting you need to add: https://www.collaboraoffice.com/code/

for me it works only on with separate sub-domains for Nextcloud and Collabora. e.g. at first i installed NextCloud at for example mydomain.com/nextcloud, and tried install collabora with similar sheme with no luck. then i moved Nextcloud to nextcloud.mydomain.com and Collabora to office.mydomain.com. You need to activate Nextcloud Collabora application and point to Collabora URL to bind them together.  And then everything looks like working as expected.    

Nice work...

This may not be the most appropriate forum for this question, but, I have asked it on the "official" developer forum on https://github.com/nextcloud/android/issues and the reply was less than adequate.

I have issues with the android version of the Nextcloud app, specifically it's Auto upload feature, which was introduced in version 1.4.2. It made uploading separate photo and video files cumbersome as you could no longer separate them by folders or specify wifi or cellular. I liked the ability to upload large video files over wifi only for data use issues. Prior to the new Android 7.0, I was able to downgrade the nextcloud APK to 1.4.1 and run it without any issues. Since upgrading to the new Android version that does not seem to fix the issue. No matter which older version of the APK I install there is that Auto upload feature. 

I've posted this question on the developer support site and received an answer:

I am sorry, but "Auto Upload" is here to stay, in one way or another...

I understand that the underlying code is probably improved, but the update fixed an issue that I never had. This to me is analogous as using Windows Vista over XP. Possibly good idea, with terrible implication. 

Does anyone know of a successful downgrade process on android 7.0?

Thanks,

Lev

Having the same issue as you on Nougat with their app.

Have tried the beta and it doesn't work for me either.

I have great success with foldersync on android though, which syncs everything with fine grained control, when and how I want, so I use that to be honest.

I have the paid version, but there is a lite version you could try, to see if it supports nextcloud.

The paid version works fine as I say.

Edited by local.bin