[Support] Linuxserver.io - Nextcloud

13 minutes ago, mata7 said:

i dont know what is happen but after the last update i cant upload or sync anything, i get a error saying bad gateway, i look at the log info and dont see nothing about that error, does anyone knows what could be the problem, i mean everything was working fine last night and i dint change anything 

thanks in advanced

Same exact error on my side. I can access the Web UI and the desktop and mobile clients can still connect to my server. I am able to read/grab content from the server, but cannot upload (seemingly) any files. I went to view the logs, but there doesn't seem to be any new error logs written to the server itself.

3 minutes ago, Tomoth said:

Same exact error on my side. I can access the Web UI and the desktop and mobile clients can still connect to my server. I am able to read/grab content from the server, but cannot upload (seemingly) any files. I went to view the logs, but there doesn't seem to be any new error logs written to the server itself.

same issue on my place too

Im on version 12.0.0 Docker Bulid 60 now

trying to upload a file on Web UI ends in error message HTTP/2.0 500 

running a LetsEncrypt reverse proxy build 60

Edited by Diggewuff
1 minute ago, CHBMB said:

Well there's been a few postings today if you scroll up.  When people just say it doesn't work or same issue, doesn't really help us narrow things down.

i check the log and i cant fiend any info about the problem, i dont know where to look for more details

26 minutes ago, CHBMB said:

Are you all running a LetsEncrypt reverse proxy?

yes latest version

when i add in appdata\letsencrypt\nginx\nginx.conf these lines:

client_max_body_size 0;
client_body_temp_path /tmp 1 2;
client_body_buffer_size 256k;
client_body_in_file_only off;

upload start working

add this code to appdata\nextcloud\nginx\nginx.conf also

Edited by HarryH
  • Upvote 1

I figured out that running linuxserver/nextcloud Build 60 - Nextcloud 12.0.0   -   linuxserver/letsencrypt build 58

There are no issues at all!

Also tried linuxserver/letsencrypt build 60 

with that version NC is accessible, but Web UI uploads ending in error message [HTTP/2.0 500]

and sync using macOS client is also not working.

In conclusion:

STAY AT 

linuxserver/nextcloud Build 60 

linuxserver/letsencrypt build 58

I figured out that running linuxserver/nextcloud Build 60 - Nextcloud 12.0.0   -   linuxserver/letsencrypt build 58

with that version NC is accessible, but Web UI uploads ending in error message [HTTP/2.0 500]

In conclusion:

STAY AT 

@CHBMB

6 minutes ago, HarryH said:

yes latest version

when i add in appdata\letsencrypt\nginx\nginx.conf these lines:

client_max_body_size 0;
client_body_temp_path /tmp 1 2;
client_body_buffer_size 256k;
client_body_in_file_only off;

upload start working

Would you say thats an appropriate workaround to make latest versions work?

For what it's worth, I was having the same issue.

Coincidentally, I was going through the process of changing the IP address (and Subnet) for the server, and updating the dockers etc accordingly.

After I updated the NGINX conf file for nextcloud and restarted the letsencrypt docker, everything started working again - and this has continued to be the case since updating both the LE & NC dockers as well.

Edit: I also updated the config.php file in nextcloud to add the new IP to the trusted domains list

Edited by extrobe
  • Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, extrobe said:

For what it's worth, I was having the same issue.

Coincidentally, I was going through the process of changing the IP address (and Subnet) for the server, and updating the dockers etc accordingly.

After I updated the NGINX conf file for nextcloud and restarted the letsencrypt docker, everything started working again - and this has continued to be the case since updating both the LE & NC dockers as well.

Did that also solves the problems regarding smb shares in linuxserver/nextcloud build 61?

5 minutes ago, extrobe said:

For what it's worth, ...

I rather use an older, working version of software than using the newest version only working with a workaround, witch is not recomended by the developer and maybe not working anymore when the next update is coming.

1 minute ago, Diggewuff said:

I rather use an older, working version of software than using the newest version only working with a workaround, witch is not recomended by the developer and maybe not working anymore when the next update is coming.

Wasn't particually suggesting it as a working around - just trying to offer some perspective that whatever has caused the issue is reversible, as it sorted itself out for my without having to rollback to an earlier version.

(ps, I'd have also updated the config.php file to add the new IP address to the trusted domains. Those two tweaks are the only things I changed in either docker)

• Upvote 1

Ok thats good, but I'm still new to configuring Reverse proxies and maybe don't feel as comfortable as you do in adding new variables to the whole system. 

I'll stay at the working unmanipulated version. But im sure these kind of discussions will help fixing the root of the problems.

1 hour ago, Diggewuff said:

In conclusion:

STAY AT 

In conclusion:

STAY AT 

can you please tell me how to downgrade to linuxserver/letsencrypt build 58

thanks in advanced

11 minutes ago, Diggewuff said:

Set the repository in UnRaid to linuxserver/letsencrypt:58

what would be more useful if you were to use the latest letsencrypt version, as it's been rolled back to the earlier version, and the latest version of nextcloud which is on the newer version.

we need to ascertain whether the problem is solely the LE side, the nextcloud side or a combination of both.