[Support] Linuxserver.io - Nextcloud

11 hours ago, EdgarWallace said:

I tried the method mentioned above but without any success.

I'm all out of ideas I'm afraid, as far as I know you're the only one that's reported an issue, not heard anything on Discord or Github about similar issue.,

10 hours ago, NeoDude said:

My NextCloud docker is refusing to accept connections this morning. Log is full of errors like this for every client...

172.17.0.1 - - [09/Apr/2018:10:22:36 +0100] "GET / HTTP/1.1" 500 3873 "-" "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/65.0.3325.181 Safari/537.36"
172.17.0.1 - neodude [09/Apr/2018:10:22:53 +0100] "GET /status.php HTTP/1.1" 500 5 "-" "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows) mirall/2.3.2 (build 1) (Nextcloud)"
172.17.0.1 - Mally [09/Apr/2018:10:22:53 +0100] "GET /status.php HTTP/1.1" 500 5 "-" "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows) mirall/2.3.2 (build 1) (Nextcloud)"
172.17.0.1 - neodude [09/Apr/2018:10:23:25 +0100] "GET /status.php HTTP/1.1" 500 5 "-" "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows) mirall/2.3.2 (build 1) (Nextcloud)"
172.17.0.1 - Mally [09/Apr/2018:10:23:25 +0100] "GET /status.php HTTP/1.1" 500 5 "-" "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows) mirall/2.3.2 (build 1) (Nextcloud)"
172.17.0.1 - neodude [09/Apr/2018:10:23:57 +0100] "GET /status.php HTTP/1.1" 500 5 "-" "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows) mirall/2.3.2 (build 1) (Nextcloud)"

Any ideas?

Nope, suggest you look at the container logs for Mariadb, LetsEncrypt and Nextcloud,  Error 500 is a very generic error.  "Internal Server Error"

NextCloud log shows lots of errors like this...

{"reqId":"VLWoHNiLKJsMtppXM94m","level":3,"time":"2018-04-10T09:17:45+00:00","remoteAddr":"172.17.0.1","user":"neodude","app":"remote","method":"GET","url":"\/status.php","message":"Exception: {\"Exception\":\"Doctrine\\\\DBAL\\\\Exception\\\\DriverException\",\"Message\":\"An exception occurred while executing 'DELETE FROM `oc_authtoken` WHERE `token` = ?' with params [\\\"170520d62b0ae10ee811ee9d1620b203dc80b43876f49a4c43967c1eee68933fc5fa16d3bb7531e385cf78c50a26daab6f831d5efbbf8751f98c1fd8f46de90f\\\"]:\\n\\nSQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1665 Cannot execute statement: impossible to write to binary log since BINLOG_FORMAT = STATEMENT and at least one table uses a storage engine limited to row-based logging. InnoDB is limited to row-logging when transaction isolation level is READ COMMITTED or READ UNCOMMITTED.\",\"Code\":0,\"Trace\":\"#0 \\\/config\\\/www\\\/nextcloud\\\/3rdparty\\\/doctrine\\\/dbal\\\/lib\\\/Doctrine\\\/DBAL\\\/DBALException.php(128): Doctrine\\\\DBAL\\\\Driver\\\\AbstractMySQLDriver->convertException('An exception oc...', Object(Doctrine\\\\DBAL\\\\Driver\\\\PDOException))\\n#1 \\\/config\\\/www\\\/nextcloud\\\/3rdparty\\\/doctrine\\\/dbal\\\/lib\\\/Doctrine\\\/DBAL\\\/Connection.php(1015): Doctrine\\\\DBAL\\\\DBALException::driverExceptionDuringQuery(Object(Doctrine\\\\DBAL\\\\Driver\\\\PDOMySql\\\\Driver), Object(Doctrine\\\\DBAL\\\\Driver\\\\PDOException), 'DELETE FROM `oc...', Array)\\n#2 \\\/config\\\/www\\\/nextcloud\\\/lib\\\/private\\\/DB\\\/Connection.php(216): Doctrine\\\\DBAL\\\\Connection->executeUpdate('DELETE FROM `oc...', Array, Array)\\n#3 \\\/config\\\/www\\\/nextcloud\\\/3rdparty\\\/doctrine\\\/dbal\\\/lib\\\/Doctrine\\\/DBAL\\\/Query\\\/QueryBuilder.php(208): OC\\\\DB\\\\Connection->executeUpdate('DELETE FROM `oc...', Array, Array)\\n#4 \\\/config\\\/www\\\/nextcloud\\\/lib\\\/private\\\/DB\\\/QueryBuilder\\\/QueryBuilder.php(214): Doctrine\\\\DBAL\\\\Query\\\\QueryBuilder->execute()\\n#5 \\\/config\\\/www\\\/nextcloud\\\/lib\\\/private\\\/Authentication\\\/Token\\\/DefaultTokenMapper.php(54): OC\\\\DB\\\\QueryBuilder\\\\QueryBuilder->execute()\\n#6 \\\/config\\\/www\\\/nextcloud\\\/lib\\\/private\\\/Authentication\\\/Token\\\/DefaultTokenProvider.php(244): OC\\\\Authentication\\\\Token\\\\DefaultTokenMapper->invalidate('170520d62b0ae10...')\\n#7 \\\/config\\\/www\\\/nextcloud\\\/lib\\\/private\\\/User\\\/Session.php(839): OC\\\\Authentication\\\\Token\\\\DefaultTokenProvider->invalidateToken(*** sensitive parameters replaced ***)\\n#8 \\\/config\\\/www\\\/nextcloud\\\/lib\\\/private\\\/User\\\/Session.php(259): OC\\\\User\\\\Session->logout()\\n#9 \\\/config\\\/www\\\/nextcloud\\\/lib\\\/private\\\/User\\\/Session.php(232): OC\\\\User\\\\Session->validateSession()\\n#10 \\\/config\\\/www\\\/nextcloud\\\/lib\\\/private\\\/legacy\\\/app.php(336): OC\\\\User\\\\Session->getUser()\\n#11 \\\/config\\\/www\\\/nextcloud\\\/lib\\\/private\\\/legacy\\\/app.php(113): OC_App::getEnabledApps()\\n#12 \\\/config\\\/www\\\/nextcloud\\\/lib\\\/private\\\/legacy\\\/user.php(131): OC_App::loadApps(Array)\\n#13 \\\/config\\\/www\\\/nextcloud\\\/lib\\\/base.php(728): OC_User::setupBackends()\\n#14 \\\/config\\\/www\\\/nextcloud\\\/lib\\\/base.php(1080): OC::init()\\n#15 \\\/config\\\/www\\\/nextcloud\\\/status.php(36): require_once('\\\/config\\\/www\\\/nex...')\\n#16 {main}\",\"File\":\"\\\/config\\\/www\\\/nextcloud\\\/3rdparty\\\/doctrine\\\/dbal\\\/lib\\\/Doctrine\\\/DBAL\\\/Driver\\\/AbstractMySQLDriver.php\",\"Line\":115}","userAgent":"Mozilla\/5.0 (Windows) mirall\/2.3.2 (build 1) (Nextcloud)","version":"13.0.1.1"}

I'm guessing this is a permissions issue. I did run Docker Safe Perms yesterday to fix some issues with my media files. I'm assuming this has screwed with my NextCloud directory?

*EDIT*

After looking at previous posts I've checked my MariaDB Custom.cnf file and binlog_format is already set to mixed.

Edited by NeoDude
19 hours ago, CHBMB said:

If LetsEncrypt is on a custom bridge then Nextcloud will also need to be.  Either both on custom bridge or both as default.  Can't mix and match

Also you can delete `default` as you're only running one subdomain

Thanks CHBMB! I fiddled around for the last couple of days and found out that this was in fact the reason. I reverted back to using all relevant containers in bridged mode with 80/81 port forwarding. It works now.

To be honest, I have not fully understood why it needs to be on the exact same IP. What if I would like to have nginx on a separate machine?! Is there some documentation specifically on that somewhere?

Also, I am intending to throttle the bandwidth for Nextcloud through nginx (unfortunately, Nextcloud has no traffic management). As far as I can tell, this should be possible with:

limit_rate

Ideally, nginx would only throttle external connection and not within the same network. Will play around with that.

Cheers

Edited by Seige
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, Seige said:

To be honest, I have not fully understood why it needs to be on the exact same IP. What if I would like to have nginx on a separate machine?! Is there some documentation specifically on that somewhere?

It's an inherent problem with docker networking, implemented for security reasons I believe.  It has been discussed on the forum here, and no doubt it's documented somewhere in Docker's docs.

On 4/9/2018 at 8:54 PM, CHBMB said:

You're probably going to have to reinstall Nextcloud, backup the contents of /data and when you've finished reinstalling you can copy the data back to your newly created user.  Once you've done that you can rescan the files into the database again via the terminal, I've posted the command somewhere in this thread already, but once you've done the above post here and I can always dig it out again.

Guess I don't need to tell you the importance of backups at this point do I?

On 4/9/2018 at 6:43 AM, sse450 said:

Yesterday, I updated mariadb and nextcloud containers, both from LS.io. Today, I noticed that mariadb is corrupted and not starting the dbs. I am not saying that this problem is directly related to updating containers, but it is a chronological fact. I don't have a backup of mariadb (yet).

What is the best course of action for me? Delete the mariadb container and db files and reinstall? I can create a new nextcloud database on the new mariadb container. But, how can I get nextcloud to initialize the empty nextcloud database as NC did at the very beginning? Or should I reinstall nextcloud container as well?

I am stumped. Please help.

The command to rescan existing files is 

sudo -u abc php7 /config/www/nextcloud/occ files:scan --all

• Like 1

Hi all, I posted over in the MariaDB forum but haven't heard anything back just yet.

I want to make sure I'm doing this correctly.

New MariaDB install that i want to use for Nextcloud for now, and possibly more in the future.

I have HeidiSQL on my Windows box that I can manage the DBs with. 

I was going to create a separate user that is NOT root as I understand this is the right way to do things?

e.g. create a "nextcloud" user and a "nextcloud" database.

My question is what privileges does that user need and how do I grant them just to that one database?

Thanks.

PS - Right now my /data is just going to /mnt/user/nextcloud which is a share I have setup for nextcloud data - is this the correct way to do this? I'm under the impression I shouldn't point it at a share that I already have existing with documents/pictures/etc in it?

Just a remark to your questions: 

I went through DuckDNS, Letsencrypt, NextCloud, MariaDB, Plex within the last two weeks. One thing I did change in the end was the handling of my existing files in NextCloud.

I did create the NextCloud User Share and pointed /data to it in the docker settings as written in your post. But I added the folder, where all my existing data was stored, as an additional path as well. I did experience lots of permission annoyances because I have a ton of existing scripts and tools I use from the command line or Windows AND NextCloud. So finally I did add my existing data as "External Storage" and use it as such in NextCloud. That way I can go my old way and the new NextCloud way.

In the end I'm newly impressed by unRAID and it's capabilies - and that after 10 years of usage (first unRAID server bought in 2008).

3 hours ago, hawihoney said:

Just a remark to your questions: 

I went through DuckDNS, Letsencrypt, NextCloud, MariaDB, Plex within the last two weeks. One thing I did change in the end was the handling of my existing files in NextCloud.

I did create the NextCloud User Share and pointed /data to it in the docker settings as written in your post. But I added the folder, where all my existing data was stored, as an additional path as well. I did experience lots of permission annoyances because I have a ton of existing scripts and tools I use from the command line or Windows AND NextCloud. So finally I did add my existing data as "External Storage" and use it as such in NextCloud. That way I can go my old way and the new NextCloud way.

In the end I'm newly impressed by unRAID and it's capabilies - and that after 10 years of usage (first unRAID server bought in 2008).

Thanks, I don't have much data to bring INTO next cloud really, since Plex allows access to all my media I'm not worried about media files, so it's all just documents/photos for one user (just me) and I can import those in fairly easily I think.

What did you do in MariaDB for setting up NextCloud, did you just use your root user/pass?

No, the first password for root is part of the MariaDB docker settings. Then I added a new user/password during the creation of the NextCloud database. When you start NextCloud for the first time, you add the admin user/password for NextCloud itself. So, I use three passwords.

It's not necessary, but I did it that way.

***Edit*** I did use that installation description. Had to do it twice because I changed my.cnf instead of custom.cnf. Was an old habbit.

https://blog.linuxserver.io/2017/05/10/installing-nextcloud-on-unraid-with-letsencrypt-reverse-proxy/

Edited by hawihoney
3 hours ago, hawihoney said:

No, the first password for root is part of the MariaDB docker settings. Then I added a new user/password during the creation of the NextCloud database. When you start NextCloud for the first time, you add the admin user/password for NextCloud itself. So, I use three passwords.

It's not necessary, but I did it that way.

***Edit*** I did use that installation description. Had to do it twice because I changed my.cnf instead of custom.cnf. Was an old habbit.

https://blog.linuxserver.io/2017/05/10/installing-nextcloud-on-unraid-with-letsencrypt-reverse-proxy/

Thanks so much for this - I tweaked their setup every so slightly but it's working great for me now! Uploading my existing data into nextcloud now. Excellent! Thanks!

I've gotten everything up and running but am seeing the following 3 errors in the admin section on nextcloud.

• The "X-XSS-Protection" HTTP header is not set to "1; mode=block". This is a potential security or privacy risk, as it is recommended to adjust this setting accordingly.
  • The "X-Content-Type-Options" HTTP header is not set to "nosniff". This is a potential security or privacy risk, as it is recommended to adjust this setting accordingly.
  • The "X-Robots-Tag" HTTP header is not set to "none". This is a potential security or privacy risk, as it is recommended to adjust this setting accordingly.

Do I need to make changes in the nextcloud site config or the letsencrypt site config? I am reverse-proxying via letsencrypt container.

Thanks!

1 hour ago, CorneliousJD said:

I've gotten everything up and running but am seeing the following 3 errors in the admin section on nextcloud.

• The "X-XSS-Protection" HTTP header is not set to "1; mode=block". This is a potential security or privacy risk, as it is recommended to adjust this setting accordingly.
  • The "X-Content-Type-Options" HTTP header is not set to "nosniff". This is a potential security or privacy risk, as it is recommended to adjust this setting accordingly.
  • The "X-Robots-Tag" HTTP header is not set to "none". This is a potential security or privacy risk, as it is recommended to adjust this setting accordingly.

Do I need to make changes in the nextcloud site config or the letsencrypt site config? I am reverse-proxying via letsencrypt container.

Thanks!

I was able to sort this out by following the guide a bit more closely for the specific file that they make - i had originally tried adding it to default site-conf, but after I copied the existing nextcloud config they had up in the tutorial all is well. :) 

Hello together,

Today i decided to install a secound Maria DB Docker for Wordpress. Therefore i renamed my docker from mariadb to mariadb_nextcloud

image.thumb.png.7e565e5c5facd21211c49d22f798f5d1.png

After That i get this error message:

image.png.b640dcc98ac01ab44816e740cec4531f.png

And now im confused because i dont find anything that leads me to the Problem.

Maybe the MariaDB switched from     172.17.0.1 to 172.17.0.5 but im not sure. Where does this ipadress even come from?

Furthermore i found this:

2018/04/13 20:09:57 [error] 379#379: *452 connect() failed (111: Connection refused) while connecting to upstream, client: 86.9.5.68, server: _, request: "GET /nextcloud/ HTTP/1.1", upstream: "https://192.168.189.24:444/nextcloud/", host: "ben-home.duckdns.org"

Regards

Bengele

PS.: Thank you for all you armazing work :)

Nextcloud config: config.php

Maria config: custom.cnf

letsencrypt config: default

Edited by bengele
3 hours ago, bengele said:

Hello together,

Today i decided to install a secound Maria DB Docker for Wordpress. Therefore i renamed my docker from mariadb to mariadb_nextcloud

image.thumb.png.7e565e5c5facd21211c49d22f798f5d1.png

After That i get this error message:

image.png.b640dcc98ac01ab44816e740cec4531f.png

And now im confused because i dont find anything that leads me to the Problem.

Maybe the MariaDB switched from     172.17.0.1 to 172.17.0.5 but im not sure. Where does this ipadress even come from?

Furthermore i found this:

2018/04/13 20:09:57 [error] 379#379: *452 connect() failed (111: Connection refused) while connecting to upstream, client: 86.9.5.68, server: _, request: "GET /nextcloud/ HTTP/1.1", upstream: "https://192.168.189.24:444/nextcloud/", host: "ben-home.duckdns.org"

Regards

Bengele

PS.: Thank you for all you armazing work :)

Nextcloud config: config.php

Maria config: custom.cnf

letsencrypt config: default

Hi, 

I am not an expert, but is the second MariaDB container running on a separate port, or also 3306? Maybe also change the db host to your unraid ip instead of going through your internet domain. You can edit that in the config.php. 

The 172.x.x.x ips are the “internal” ips unraid uses if you use a bridged network connection, e.g. if you want to forward a container port to a different external port.

out of curiosity, do you access the unraid web interface unencrypted? Cause port 80 is exposed and that is usually reserved for that. To be fair you intercept that with let’s Encrypt. 

• Like 1

Thank you for the above posts -- there's a lot to read and sort through.

I have not been able to get Nextcloud to work by accessing it from the WAN on a subdomain.

I've been trying to get this to work today with limited success because my home unRAID server is on a COX residential internet connection that blocks incoming connections to ports 80 and 443.

So I scanned 76 pages of posts here

https://lime-technology.com/forums/topic/51808-support-linuxserverio-letsencrypt-nginx/?page=76

and found that, to remedy the ports being blocked by my ISP, I had to purchase a domain name, make a cloudflare account, and point the DNS servers in the domain name registrar to cloudflare.

Then I worked on LetsEncrypt. Some notes that were helpful to me in this process:

Try changing /mnt/user/appdata/letsencrypt/ to /mnt/cache/appdata/letsencrypt/

set cloudflare to "dns only".

In the letsencrypt docker settings, choose dns validation and then put 'cloudflare' in dns-plugin field

In the letsencrypt dns-conf config folder, edit the cloudflare.ini file and enter your cloudflare email and the global api key you can grab from their site. DNS validation will take care of everything automatically.

Then some port forwarding at home: I set up my pfSense router update cloudflare with my dynamic IP. Then in pfSense forwarded ports from the WAN to the LAN unRAID box. As COX blocks 80 and 443, I chose to replace 80 with 27874 and forwarded to unRAID box on 81 and replace 443 with 27875 and forward to unRAID box on 444.

Then I followed the guide at https://cyanlabs.net/tutorials/the-complete-unraid-reverse-proxy-duck-dns-dynamic-dns-and-letsencrypt-guide/

to set up letsencrypt and ngnix (ignoring duckdns as I can't use that due to COX and use cloudflare instead)

After this, I am able to view the ngnix default page if I point a browser (from outside my network) to https://mydomain.com:27875

Then the guide at https://blog.linuxserver.io/2017/05/10/installing-nextcloud-on-unraid-with-letsencrypt-reverse-proxy/

to set up nextcloud. At this point, if I don't follow the steps for "Setting Up A Letsencrypt Reverse Proxy" then I can access nextcloud from its UI from the unRAID Docker page. However, after following the "Setting Up A Letsencrypt Reverse Proxy" instructions then I lose that ability and the ability to access nextcloud from the WAN.

So, at this point I am not sure how to get subdomain.mydomain.com to resolve to NextCloud on my unRAID box.

I've posted screen grabs of the pfSense router NAT forwarding, the cloudflare setup, the LetsEncrypt docker setup, the NextCloud docker setup, and the dockers page.

I've also posted the logs from LetsEncrypt and NextCloud.

nextcloud-log.txt

letsencrypt-log.txt

port-forwarding.png.a7a9ccd604193987f3d78c5b75b8331c.png

cloudflare-dns.png.d0cda596fdb7095d525ce72a5f618dd1.png

letsencrypt.thumb.png.1fe22dbb43d51952dc5e1e54066cd925.png

nextcloud.thumb.png.0c88c18f5b97eba63e9a1139aa7c939a.png

dockers.thumb.png.1dba1b3ddc8b12a08246c112e1ca92fe.png

19 hours ago, Seige said:

Hi, 

I am not an expert, but is the second MariaDB container running on a separate port, or also 3306? Maybe also change the db host to your unraid ip instead of going through your internet domain. You can edit that in the config.php. 

The 172.x.x.x ips are the “internal” ips unraid uses if you use a bridged network connection, e.g. if you want to forward a container port to a different external port.

out of curiosity, do you access the unraid web interface unencrypted? Cause port 80 is exposed and that is usually reserved for that. To be fair you intercept that with let’s Encrypt. 

Hello Seige,

the 2. maria db is not installed yet. I just renamed my maria db and then i checked if everything still works.

The biggest Question is why Nextlcoud is refering to a internal ip which isnt listed anywhere. 

I used grep -ri -l "172.17.0.1" in my appdata location to find anything about this ipadress, but the error log wich i posted above.

I moved my unraid port to 81 and 444

Regards

Bengele

Edited by bengele
16 minutes ago, CHBMB said:

You need to setup NAT reflection on your pfsense box.

Thank you for suggesting that. I believe I have already set that up:

pfsense-nat.thumb.png.c0981472d46706ff9d87df80d0fe98f9.png

I think there must be something going wrong in the path to get from WAN to my NextCloud instance. As I understand it, this should go from WAN --> DNS --> CloudFlare --> subdomain --> My IP --> pfSense --> unRAID --> LetsEncrypt --> NextCloud

I'm not sure how to make sure traffic is flowing 1) to the subdomain, 2) to the port I've specified for pfSense to forward to the unRAID box (WAN 27875 to LAN unRAID 444), 3) from port 444 on the unRAID box through LetsEncrypt to the NextCloud instance.

My thinking on this may be wrong though. I am admittedly a layman and this seems a little complex...

1 hour ago, bengele said:

Hello Seige,

the 2. maria db is not installed yet. I just renamed my maria db and then i checked if everything still works.

The biggest Question is why Nextlcoud is refering to a internal ip which isnt listed anywhere. 

I used grep -ri -l "172.17.0.1" in my appdata location to find anything about this ipadress, but the error log wich i posted above.

I moved my unraid port to 81 and 444

Regards

Bengele

You can see the internal ips in your Docker overview. This is how network bridges are handled in unRaid. I highlighted the one of MariaDB:

image.png.c15f656e87118c51a11bdba68c0407ec.thumb.png.8f31f7414e7bba8fe2879126f10f1444.png

Please try to edit your config.php as suggested and replace the line of:

'dbhost' => 'ben-server',

with 

'dbhost' => '192.168.189.24',

This at least avoids any issues with Nextcloud having to resolve your domain. If it does not work you can try to add the port also and remove the port from the subsequent line, which leads to:

'dbhost' => '192.168.189.24:3306',

'dbport' => '',

Please try this and let me know if it works.

P.S.: If unRaid's webinterface is on 444 then, according to your docker overview, Nextcloud is using the same port. If this is so, you have to change one of either.

Edited by Seige
typo typo
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, Seige said:

You can see the internal ips in your Docker overview. This is how network bridges are handled in unRaid. I highlighted the one of MariaDB:

image.png.c15f656e87118c51a11bdba68c0407ec.thumb.png.8f31f7414e7bba8fe2879126f10f1444.png

Please try to edit your config.php as suggested and replace the line of:

'dbhost' => 'ben-server',

with 

'dbhost' => '192.168.189.24',

This at least avoids any issues with Nextcloud having to resolve your domain. If it does not work you can try to add the port also and remove the port from the subsequent line, which leads to:

'dbhost' => '192.168.189.24:3306',

'dbport' => '',

Please try this and let me know if it works.

P.S.: If unRaid's webinterface is on 444 then, according to your docker overview, Nextcloud is using the same port. If this is so, you have to change one of either.

Okey here what i tryed:

image.png.363a00d89d86f4396df50ac1fb35cc16.png

image.png.e8a4a0762c6080f123f8639c200713c8.png

i restarted the 3 (mariadb, nextcloud and letsencrypt) dockers after every change but still i get this error message

image.png.df84490796102f0646b799b14ae92119.png

About the Hppts port of unriad i was wrong:

image.png.b41b5d4349740020256d439484d238bd.png

Still thanks for trying to help me.

Regards

Bengele

38 minutes ago, bengele said:

Still thanks for trying to help me.

Regards

Bengele

Do you have ONLYOFFICE or other addons installed in Nextcloud? 

Please enable logging to debug level (0) in Nextcloud and define a logfile location, if not already done, following this:

https://docs.nextcloud.com/server/13/admin_manual/configuration_server/logging_configuration.html 

Post the logfile if possible. Please check the file beforehand for IDs or PWs. 

Edited by Seige
  • Like 1