[Support] Linuxserver.io - Nextcloud

On 10/20/2018 at 1:31 PM, tjb_altf4 said:

However, you can still bash into docker by using SSH into unRAID (via putty etc), then type:

docker exec -it mariadb sh

That worked a treat thank you.

But now i have another issue ive set it up as per the video by SPO and when i open the gui i get the following pslash screen.

image.png.3b1d707732c5b22e3e2126394cba5503.png

nextcloud.log

Edited by finchyboyz
On 10/21/2018 at 12:59 AM, H2O_King89 said:

I can't remember if that was the error I got but I add this to the nextcloud.subdomain.config

add_header Referrer-Policy no-referrer always;

Unfortunately that's not solving the 'caldav/carddav' issue.

Adding the header solves the Referrer-Policy issue.

If anyone knows how to resolve 'caldav/carddav' this would be great.

Edited by Marv
On 10/20/2018 at 9:54 AM, bdosborn said:

I've got that warning too.

I fixed it by adding this pieces of code to my proxy web server.

location = /.well-known/carddav {
      return 301 $scheme://$host/remote.php/dav;
    }
    location = /.well-known/caldav {
    }

Edited by Hoanh

Hey, 

Maybe a silly question. My Nextcloud is currently at version 14.0.1 and the new one is Nextcloud 14.0.3

Do I do that myself inside the container or that will get updated automatically in the docker update?

Also, I'm getting this annoying message The "Referrer-Policy" HTTP header is not set to "no-referrer", "no-referrer-when-downgrade", "strict-origin" or "strict-origin-when-cross-origin". This can leak referer information

Would that error had to be with performance as well? Because I noticed that a file downloaded from nextcloud downloaded with 25mb/s. However, If I go to the raid and copy and paste I get the file at 100mb/s, which is okay in WiFi.

Somebody help please 

On 10/22/2018 at 11:05 PM, Hoanh said:

}
    }

I can't seem to get this working.

What file do I need to edit?

I tried '/config/nginx/site-confs/default' inside the nextcloud container and my nginx container aswell

On 10/23/2018 at 12:54 AM, gacpac said:

Hey, 

Maybe a silly question. My Nextcloud is currently at version 14.0.1 and the new one is Nextcloud 14.0.3

Do I do that myself inside the container or that will get updated automatically in the docker update?

Also, I'm getting this annoying message The "Referrer-Policy" HTTP header is not set to "no-referrer", "no-referrer-when-downgrade", "strict-origin" or "strict-origin-when-cross-origin". This can leak referer information

Would that error had to be with performance as well? Because I noticed that a file downloaded from nextcloud downloaded with 25mb/s. However, If I go to the raid and copy and paste I get the file at 100mb/s, which is okay in WiFi.

Somebody help please 

You update the Nextcloud version from the Nextcloud webUI. It doesn't get updated by updating the docker container.

To get rid of your error add

into  '/config/nginx/site-confs/default' (Nextcloud's appdata folder)

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Marv said:

You update the Nextcloud version from the Nextcloud webUI. It doesn't get updated by updating the docker container.

To get rid of your error add

into  '/config/nginx/site-confs/default' (Nextcloud's appdata folder)

Thank you very much. It worked like a charm. 

Now let me tell you, I started the update and I even though it broke. Even went to sleep because of all the time it took, stuck at 

"wait 5 seconds finishing cron file"

It took forever in a new install. 

On 10/22/2018 at 5:05 PM, Hoanh said:

}
    }

Hey What's that error about?

Hello,

I've been holding off upgrading Nextcloud since I always seem to break it when I do.  I just tried to upgrade from 12.x to 13.07 and ran into an issue that I can't figure out.  I'm a noob so please bear with me.  Here's the error message I received.

Update to 13.0.7

Doctrine\DBAL\Schema\SchemaException: The column 'uid_lower' on table 'oc_users' already exists.

Detailed logs 

Preparing update
Set log level to debug
Turned on maintenance mode
Updating database schema
Doctrine\DBAL\Schema\SchemaException: The column 'uid_lower' on table 'oc_users' already exists.

The update was unsuccessful. Please report this issue to the Nextcloud community.

I searched the forums and internet but can't figure out how to get past this.  Any help is appreciated.

On ‎10‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 7:42 AM, Micaiah12 said:

Yeah, I know where the data is however. My issue right now is that I was using the PassMan plugin and I have lost a good deal of passwords. Do you know of a way to restore that data? I was assuming it was in the database.

From another thread:-

GRBoomer

Mar '17

I accidently deleted my nextcloud user and admin accounts from the database. I still have the same database. I recreated new admin and user and got nextcloud up and running and pointed back to my data. However, I cannot login into the Passman vault. I did save a copy of the original config.php file and the entire original directory. Moving salt values and origins over to the new config file prevents me from getting into nextcloud, and having the new values prevents me from getting into Passman.

Is there a way for me to recover my vault? I do have the password correct too.

Also, selecting recover password tends to only give the option to the admin (me) of deleting the vault. There is not password recovery unless the words mean something else.

[SOLUTION]

I copied the passwordsalt and secret into config.php (I had already done that)

I think restarting the webserver (Apache) is the difference that made it work.

Other than that, I've found that periodically backing up the calendar app from within the calendar also backs up tasks and others.  Not sure whether passman is included in this. This method as far as I know is the only way to recover the calendar.

Hello,

I need some help with my setup of NextCloud using reverse proxy with LetsEncrypt (Linuxserver) I followed guide from "Spaceinvader" YouTube channel

and 

and its working fine only from external connection. I can't access site using private IP of Unraid server, when try to open the site https://192.168.1.100:444 it redirects to my external FQDN https://cloud.mydomain.com. All I want to do is access the site using https://192.168.1.100:444 can anyone please help?

UNRAID Version: 6.6.3

MariaDB, LetsEncrypt, and NextCloud all dockers are running latest versions.

Thanks,

28 minutes ago, jonathanm said:

Your FQDN should work inside your network, if your router is configured correctly. Look for NAT loopback or hairpinning, or whatever your specific router calls it.

I have tried that but it does not work either, is there anything I'm missing in config file because I rather use internal IP to access since everytime my wan IP changes I will also have to change it in NAT Loopback policy and I rather not do it that way.

Thanks,

7 minutes ago, unraidnewbie said:

I have watchguard firewall xtm 26 and my model does not accept FQDN in NAT only IP

Found this with a couple minutes googling. See if it works for you.

"Login to XG and on the left side select system->DNS now scroll down and under DNS Host Entry click add and enter your full domain name such as abc.com fill in the IP address of you internal server that is hosting the services click save and test."

2 minutes ago, jonathanm said:

Found this with a couple minutes googling. See if it works for you.

"Login to XG and on the left side select system->DNS now scroll down and under DNS Host Entry click add and enter your full domain name such as abc.com fill in the IP address of you internal server that is hosting the services click save and test."

Can you please provide me the link to this article you are referring? Thanks,