[Support] Linuxserver.io - Nextcloud

Hoping someone can point me in the right direction ...

Following Spaceinvaderone's excellent vid to install nextcloud i've hit an error when trying to setup NC admin user ... 'SQLSTATE[HY000] [1044] Access denied for user 'xnextcloud'@'%' to database'

Dont really understand this as Mariadb user WAS  'xnextcloud' and all inputs were accepted and acknowledged aok.

Is it trying to tell me that user doesnt exist, if so, how can i check exactly what mariadb 'thinks' i set up?

Or is this a permissions problem?

I'm no database expert (or even a novice), well and truly stuck!!

Edited by superloopy1
2 hours ago, superloopy1 said:

Hoping someone can point me in the right direction ...

Following Spaceinvaderone's excellent vid to install nextcloud i've hit an error when trying to setup NC admin user ... 'SQLSTATE[HY000] [1044] Access denied for user 'xnextcloud'@'%' to database'

Dont really understand this as Mariadb user WAS  'xnextcloud' and all inputs were accepted and acknowledged aok.

Is it trying to tell me that user doesnt exist, if so, how can i check exactly what mariadb 'thinks' i set up?

Or is this a permissions problem?

I'm no database expert (or even a novice), well and truly stuck!!

looks like MariaDB is refusing access to your xnextcloud user.  Make sure the user is ser to accept connections from the IP of the nextcloud container.  Try "from host %" in the xnextcloud user permissions

I am having issues trying to reinstall the docker container for nextcloud, after I install it from community applications and try launch the WebUi it goes back to my unraid WebUI. I was trying to completly remove it to try to reinstall it from scratch, but whenever I try to complete remove the appdata folder it gives me an error. I am not sure what is going on. I was trying to follow spaceinvaderone's video on setting up a reverse proxy, but I may have done something wrong which may be causing my problem

Edited by tcochran
Adding more information

Hi there, could someone please help me fix these errors im getting in my nextcloud install.

The reverse proxy header configuration is incorrect, or you are accessing Nextcloud from a trusted proxy. If not, this is a security issue and can allow an attacker to spoof their IP address as visible to the Nextcloud. Further information can be found in the documentation.

MySQL is used as database but does not support 4-byte characters. To be able to handle 4-byte characters (like emojis) without issues in filenames or comments for example it is recommended to enable the 4-byte support in MySQL. For further details read the documentation page about this.

The database is missing some indexes. Due to the fact that adding indexes on big tables could take some time they were not added automatically. By running "occ db:add-missing-indices" those missing indexes could be added manually while the instance keeps running.

Once the indexes are added queries to those tables are usually much faster.

Missing index "parent_index" in table "oc_share".

Missing index "owner_index" in table "oc_share".

Missing index "initiator_index" in table "oc_share".

Missing index "fs_mtime" in table "oc_filecache".

Missing index "twofactor_providers_uid" in table "oc_twofactor_providers".

Missing index "version" in table "oc_whats_new".

Missing index "cards_abid" in table "oc_cards".

Missing index "cards_prop_abid" in table "oc_cards_properties".

Some columns in the database are missing a conversion to big int. Due to the fact that changing column types on big tables could take some time they were not changed automatically. By running 'occ db:convert-filecache-bigint' those pending changes could be applied manually. This operation needs to be made while the instance is offline. For further details read the documentation page about this.

filecache.mtime

filecache.storage_mtime

The "Referrer-Policy" HTTP header is not set to "no-referrer", "no-referrer-when-downgrade", "strict-origin", "strict-origin-when-cross-origin" or "same-origin". This can leak referer information.

Hey there! I'm hoping someone can give me a hand with this. New to Nextcloud, trying to set it up using this guide:
https://blog.linuxserver.io/2017/05/10/installing-nextcloud-on-unraid-with-letsencrypt-reverse-proxy/

I setup MariaDB, edit the cfg file to uncomment the bind command, log into the db, create the user, db, add permissions, exit, restart the db container. I start up the nextcloud container, access the webGUI, fill it in and click finish, and it seems to just hang there for a while then i get a 504 gateway timeout.

Not much data to go on from here.  This is on my nginx error.log

/mnt/cache/AppData/Nextcloud/log/nginx# cat error.log 

2019/08/05 20:44:57 [error] 338#338: *4 upstream timed out (110: Operation timed out) while reading response header from upstream, client: 192.168.1.x, server: _, request: "POST /index.php HTTP/2.0", upstream: "fastcgi://127.0.0.1:9000", host: "192.168.1.y:10002"

Where 192.168.1.x is the computer i'm setting this up from, and 192.168.1.y is my NAS IP.  I can't seem to figure out why a fresh install isn't working, is there a step i'm missing?  I'm not even at the Letsencrypt steps yet, this is just a local setup that's failing.

EDIT: I guess moving the log file off the share, and restarting the container got it going.

Edited by PhAzE
On 7/22/2019 at 6:37 PM, SDEN said:

Thanks both denishay & saarg both helped alot to get to right solution

Ended up with:

shell

docker exec -it nextcloud bash

cd /config/www/nextcloud/

sudo -u abc php7 occ files:scan --all

Its running the filescan now.

Thanks both of you! i owe you many hours in saved time on this :)

You're welcome. Yes, sorry, my nextcloud is using an older PHP (I downgraded it manually for an older version update which wasn't supported with PHP7). Had even forgotten about it since.

On 7/25/2019 at 8:45 AM, tillkrueger said:

Could I have NextCloud *both* keep all of its own files in a user share called "nextcloud", *and* allow it to see my entire unRAID user share?

What I do is that I have indeed Nextcloud have its own files on /data and I create an extra mapping pointing to my unraid data that I add as external storage on Nextcloud.

• Like 1

Thanks denishay, and yes, that is exactly what I had hoped to accomplish when I posted this, but had no idea of how to. I have since found more info about the External Storage extension, and managed to get it to work like that with the help of the esteemed community, here. A lot of things to look out for a configure correctly before it works like that, even though that once configured correctly, it makes complete sense.

My Nextcloud server has been running fine for a while, but I must have updated something and now I am getting the following error:

This version of Nextcloud is not compatible with > PHP 7.2.
You are currently running 7.3.6.

Does anyone know how to resolve this? Thanks in advance!

UPDATE: I solved this, I saw some info on how others solved this but it was pretty elaborate compared to what worked for me. I moved the appdata folder to nextcloud_backup just incase. I removed the image/etc from unraid. I reinstalled nextcloud and simply pointed it at my db, and it rolled through the db update scripts and works perfect.

Edited by aberrix
On 8/5/2019 at 8:50 PM, PhAzE said:

EDIT: I guess moving the log file off the share, and restarting the container got it going.

From what I can gather off of forum posts, a few people have been having issues with their rotating logs either filling up the docker.img.

Also, good to see you're back in the community, I loved your work (I'm still using your Filebot plugin, I just had to swap out the .jar and .sh files with updated ones, this was also a shameless contrived reason to say hello). 

• Like 1

I am relatively new to Nextcloud and have tried to adopt it in place of my iCloud setup. I am running it as a docker with MariaDB/Lets Encrypt/Nginx so its accessible outside the network.

My issue Im having is running the Preview Generator command: ./occ preview:generate-all -vvv

I get this output:

An unhandled exception has been thrown:
Doctrine\DBAL\DBALException: Failed to connect to the database: An exception occurred in driver: could not find driver in /mnt/cache/appdata/nextcloud/www/nextcloud/lib/private/DB/Connection.php:64
Stack trace:
#0 /mnt/cache/appdata/nextcloud/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Connection.php(448): OC\DB\Connection->connect()
#1 /mnt/cache/appdata/nextcloud/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Connection.php(410): Doctrine\DBAL\Connection->getDatabasePlatformVersion()
#2 /mnt/cache/appdata/nextcloud/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Connection.php(354): Doctrine\DBAL\Connection->detectDatabasePlatform()
#3 /mnt/cache/appdata/nextcloud/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Connection.php(710): Doctrine\DBAL\Connection->getDatabasePlatform()
#4 /mnt/cache/appdata/nextcloud/www/nextcloud/lib/private/DB/Connection.php(151): Doctrine\DBAL\Connection->setTransactionIsolation(2)
#5 /mnt/cache/appdata/nextcloud/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/DriverManager.php(181): OC\DB\Connection->__construct(Array, Object(Doctrine\DBAL\Driver\PDOMySql\Driver), Object(Doctrine\DBAL\Configuration), Object(Doctrine\Common\EventManager))
#6 /mnt/cache/appdata/nextcloud/www/nextcloud/lib/private/DB/ConnectionFactory.php(158): Doctrine\DBAL\DriverManager::getConnection(Array, Object(Doctrine\DBAL\Configuration), Object(Doctrine\Common\EventManager))
#7 /mnt/cache/appdata/nextcloud/www/nextcloud/lib/private/Server.php(641): OC\DB\ConnectionFactory->getConnection('mysql', Array)
#8 /mnt/cache/appdata/nextcloud/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/pimple/pimple/src/Pimple/Container.php(118): OC\Server->OC\{closure}(Object(OC\Server))
#9 /mnt/cache/appdata/nextcloud/www/nextcloud/lib/private/ServerContainer.php(125): Pimple\Container->offsetGet('OCP\\IDBConnecti...')
#10 /mnt/cache/appdata/nextcloud/www/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Utility/SimpleContainer.php(165): OC\ServerContainer->query('OCP\\IDBConnecti...')
#11 /mnt/cache/appdata/nextcloud/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/pimple/pimple/src/Pimple/Container.php(114): OC\AppFramework\Utility\SimpleContainer->OC\AppFramework\Utility\{closure}(Object(OC\Server))
#12 /mnt/cache/appdata/nextcloud/www/nextcloud/lib/private/ServerContainer.php(125): Pimple\Container->offsetGet('DatabaseConnect...')
#13 /mnt/cache/appdata/nextcloud/www/nextcloud/lib/private/Server.php(1560): OC\ServerContainer->query('DatabaseConnect...')
#14 /mnt/cache/appdata/nextcloud/www/nextcloud/lib/private/Server.php(362): OC\Server->getDatabaseConnection()
#15 /mnt/cache/appdata/nextcloud/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/pimple/pimple/src/Pimple/Container.php(118): OC\Server->OC\{closure}(Object(OC\Server))
#16 /mnt/cache/appdata/nextcloud/www/nextcloud/lib/private/ServerContainer.php(125): Pimple\Container->offsetGet('OC\\Authenticati...')
#17 /mnt/cache/appdata/nextcloud/www/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Utility/SimpleContainer.php(68): OC\ServerContainer->query('OC\\Authenticati...')
#18 /mnt/cache/appdata/nextcloud/www/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Utility/SimpleContainer.php(98): OC\AppFramework\Utility\SimpleContainer->buildClass(Object(ReflectionClass))
#19 /mnt/cache/appdata/nextcloud/www/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Utility/SimpleContainer.php(119): OC\AppFramework\Utility\SimpleContainer->resolve('OC\\Authenticati...')
#20 /mnt/cache/appdata/nextcloud/www/nextcloud/lib/private/ServerContainer.php(150): OC\AppFramework\Utility\SimpleContainer->query('OC\\Authenticati...')
#21 /mnt/cache/appdata/nextcloud/www/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Utility/SimpleContainer.php(68): OC\ServerContainer->query('OC\\Authenticati...')
#22 /mnt/cache/appdata/nextcloud/www/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Utility/SimpleContainer.php(98): OC\AppFramework\Utility\SimpleContainer->buildClass(Object(ReflectionClass))
#23 /mnt/cache/appdata/nextcloud/www/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Utility/SimpleContainer.php(119): OC\AppFramework\Utility\SimpleContainer->resolve('OC\\Authenticati...')
#24 /mnt/cache/appdata/nextcloud/www/nextcloud/lib/private/ServerContainer.php(150): OC\AppFramework\Utility\SimpleContainer->query('OC\\Authenticati...')
#25 /mnt/cache/appdata/nextcloud/www/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Utility/SimpleContainer.php(165): OC\ServerContainer->query('OC\\Authenticati...')
#26 /mnt/cache/appdata/nextcloud/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/pimple/pimple/src/Pimple/Container.php(114): OC\AppFramework\Utility\SimpleContainer->OC\AppFramework\Utility\{closure}(Object(OC\Server))
#27 /mnt/cache/appdata/nextcloud/www/nextcloud/lib/private/ServerContainer.php(125): Pimple\Container->offsetGet('OC\\Authenticati...')
#28 /mnt/cache/appdata/nextcloud/www/nextcloud/lib/private/Server.php(374): OC\ServerContainer->query('OC\\Authenticati...')
#29 /mnt/cache/appdata/nextcloud/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/pimple/pimple/src/Pimple/Container.php(118): OC\Server->OC\{closure}(Object(OC\Server))
#30 /mnt/cache/appdata/nextcloud/www/nextcloud/lib/private/ServerContainer.php(125): Pimple\Container->offsetGet('OC\\User\\Session')
#31 /mnt/cache/appdata/nextcloud/www/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Utility/SimpleContainer.php(165): OC\ServerContainer->query('OC\\User\\Session')
#32 /mnt/cache/appdata/nextcloud/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/pimple/pimple/src/Pimple/Container.php(114): OC\AppFramework\Utility\SimpleContainer->OC\AppFramework\Utility\{closure}(Object(OC\Server))
#33 /mnt/cache/appdata/nextcloud/www/nextcloud/lib/private/ServerContainer.php(125): Pimple\Container->offsetGet('UserSession')
#34 /mnt/cache/appdata/nextcloud/www/nextcloud/lib/private/Server.php(1436): OC\ServerContainer->query('UserSession')
#35 /mnt/cache/appdata/nextcloud/www/nextcloud/lib/private/Server.php(694): OC\Server->getUserSession()
#36 /mnt/cache/appdata/nextcloud/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/pimple/pimple/src/Pimple/Container.php(118): OC\Server->OC\{closure}(Object(OC\Server))
#37 /mnt/cache/appdata/nextcloud/www/nextcloud/lib/private/ServerContainer.php(125): Pimple\Container->offsetGet('OC\\App\\AppManag...')
#38 /mnt/cache/appdata/nextcloud/www/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Utility/SimpleContainer.php(165): OC\ServerContainer->query('OC\\App\\AppManag...')
#39 /mnt/cache/appdata/nextcloud/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/pimple/pimple/src/Pimple/Container.php(114): OC\AppFramework\Utility\SimpleContainer->OC\AppFramework\Utility\{closure}(Object(OC\Server))
#40 /mnt/cache/appdata/nextcloud/www/nextcloud/lib/private/ServerContainer.php(125): Pimple\Container->offsetGet('AppManager')
#41 /mnt/cache/appdata/nextcloud/www/nextcloud/lib/private/Server.php(1731): OC\ServerContainer->query('AppManager')
#42 /mnt/cache/appdata/nextcloud/www/nextcloud/lib/private/legacy/app.php(343): OC\Server->getAppManager()
#43 /mnt/cache/appdata/nextcloud/www/nextcloud/lib/private/legacy/app.php(114): OC_App::getEnabledApps()
#44 /mnt/cache/appdata/nextcloud/www/nextcloud/lib/base.php(640): OC_App::loadApps(Array)
#45 /mnt/cache/appdata/nextcloud/www/nextcloud/lib/base.php(1056): OC::init()
#46 /mnt/cache/appdata/nextcloud/www/nextcloud/console.php(46): require_once('/mnt/cache/appd...')
#47 /mnt/cache/appdata/nextcloud/www/nextcloud/occ(11): require_once('/mnt/cache/appd...')
#48 {main}PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Doctrine\DBAL\DBALException: Failed to connect to the database: An exception occurred in driver: could not find driver in /mnt/cache/appdata/nextcloud/www/nextcloud/lib/private/DB/Connection.php:64
Stack trace:
#0 /mnt/cache/appdata/nextcloud/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Connection.php(448): OC\DB\Connection->connect()
#1 /mnt/cache/appdata/nextcloud/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Connection.php(410): Doctrine\DBAL\Connection->getDatabasePlatformVersion()
#2 /mnt/cache/appdata/nextcloud/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Connection.php(354): Doctrine\DBAL\Connection->detectDatabasePlatform()
#3 /mnt/cache/appdata/nextcloud/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Connection.php(710): Doctrine\DBAL\Connection->getDatabasePlatform()
#4 /mnt/cache/appdata/nextcloud/www/nextcloud/lib/private/DB/Connection.php(151): Doctrine\DBAL\Connection->setTransactionIsolation(2)
#5 /mnt/cache/appdata/nextcloud/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/ in /mnt/cache/appdata/nextcloud/www/nextcloud/lib/private/DB/Connection.php on line 64

I am not sure what I need to do to fix it, as Im pretty new to all of this, but trying to learn. Googling has lead me nowhere really.

If there is any information needed, please let me know, Id like to get this fixed. As of right now when I go to the Gallery tab on Nextcloud, and click Photos, it just spins and spins, but never loads anything. Everything else works fine as far as I can tell.

Running NextClouod 16 behind a nginx proxy and when i upload a big file or a lot of file together i get the error: Error when assembling chunks, status code 504   but sometimes file does manage to upload succesfully. Any one else had this problem/error and knows the resolution?

Hi.

I have my config in /appdata/nextcloud, which is in cache and my data on a different share, which is in the drive array (/nextclouddata).

I'm having a problem that Nextcloud is periodically writing in `/nextclouddata/nextcloud.db`, which spins up my drives and parity.

Shouldn't that config file be in /appdata/nextcloud, with all the config related files?

Need to share this.

I love this docker and it has taken me awhile to convince my family members to use it to get off the google/icloud/ blah blah.

So for the longest time I had this install on my wifes note 8 and it was auto uploading  her pictures. It worked great only drawback was that the phone would close the app to preserver battery life. So I got that shut off.  So for the longest time it worked without a hitch. On Monday (8/16) ATT force her to take an update because she had been snoozing it.. I had to shut off my unraid box for a whole week prior to Monday because of the high heat and humidity (server in the garage).

Turn the server back on Monday night went back to business, I logged in and use collabra to edit some files.  Yesterday I start to get emails from ATT that my group has used 75% of the data (WTF!) then another that I used that and now i'm paying extra for 1GB. Now at this point we are 25 days from data renewing so I am going to have a massive bill.

I make the necessary decision to change my data plan so i don't incur the massive bill.  At this point I can't get to her phone to check if she has malware or been hacked or whatever. I am not paying for extra data, so i wait until the evening to check her phone.

They culprit was the android app for nextcloud for some unknown reason it thought the server was in maint mode but instead of just checking to see when it came back online it followed the previous setting to upload and keep uploading no matter what. So the notification on her phone was "server in maintenace mode" and then it was trying to upload all of her pictures... all (8GB) not the recent one ALL OF THEM, so it the span of 3 days nextcloud manage to chew up 32GB of mobile data.

This never happen before when i had the server offline for a few days. I blame the ATT update that Fubar something and allowed the app to run rampart.

So im back at square one no one wants to use nextcloud for fear it will screw up, yes i know the option to only upload when wifi is available but at this point that bridge in incinerated.

Have a great day

I have Nextcloud container setup and working for about a year now without much issue.  Yesterday I went to logon to my account online and it won;t accept my username and password.  Worse, why I click on "forgot password it isn't sending me an email".  I am the admin so how do I go about fixing this?

My Android app still can go in and view photos and stuff but it is remembering the logon.

I'm having a similar issue, went to sign into the admin account and it wont accept my password, was still able to sign into the non-admin account. Password reset link doesnt send anything, if I reset it using occ from Resetting a lost admin password I get confirmation that its reset the password but it still accept it, tried restarting the docker container after resetting it as well. 

Tried then to reset the non-admin account and it gave the same message of successfully reseting the password, also doesnt accept and also doesnt accept the previous one that was working. 

So I know the command is changing the password but something is getting screwed up when storing it because its still not letting me log in.

Originally the admin password was store in keepass so I'm quite certain I havent forgotten it.

Have tried both copying and pasting the password in and typing it out. Language is the same across them, cant find any other info about this.

Any help is really appreciated as I'm now locked out of the accounts. 

(I can still pull all the data and if I need to nuke it and start over I can, but Id much rather just reset the passwords and get back in)

Following: https://blog.linuxserver.io/2017/05/10/installing-nextcloud-on-unraid-with-letsencrypt-reverse-proxy/

When I create the nextcloud file for letsencrypt the bottom has a location section.  Nothing in the wording says what to set that to.  I'm assuming that should be our nextcloud IP:port?

Nextcloud was working until I put in the letsencrypt stuff.  Now nextcloud doesn't work and neither does my letsencrypt.

thanks

david

9 hours ago, lovingHDTV said:

Following: https://blog.linuxserver.io/2017/05/10/installing-nextcloud-on-unraid-with-letsencrypt-reverse-proxy/

When I create the nextcloud file for letsencrypt the bottom has a location section.  Nothing in the wording says what to set that to.  I'm assuming that should be our nextcloud IP:port?

Nextcloud was working until I put in the letsencrypt stuff.  Now nextcloud doesn't work and neither does my letsencrypt.

thanks

david

You need to change the ip and and port so it matches yours.

I've not been using Unraid very long, still in the trial phase.  I like it since it's so much simpler to use than FreeNAS or similar.  So maybe I'm doing something incredibly wrong with this image and MariaDB, but I get just abysmal performance and tons of problems despite following the tutorial as best as I can tell.

I first had really bad problems getting Nextcloud to use the db correctly.  I'm still not sure it really is using it right.  I was doing the initial setup, and it was timing out with a 504 error.  But it definitely was connecting and adding tables with data, so I don't know what the issue is.  I tried wiping the dockers and their data and completely restarting a few times.  Then I tried just doing the Nextcloud setup twice in a row.  User/pass already exists (despite being on the initial setup page).  So I used a different combo and it finally went through, but only if I logged in using the first time's combo.  Ok....

Then I went through the normal setup on a desktop, and it is technically working... but it's just f'ing terribly slow.  I know it's not a bandwidth issue, if I throw one large file in there it downloads/uploads super fast just fine.  But throw in a folder with even a few hundred small files and it just grinds to a halt.  Less than one file per 5 seconds is transferred.  And I can hear the drives super thrashing, constantly.  Nothing else running on the server does this.  It's not a bad drive as I've even tried moving around mapped folders to get it working better.  Cache doesn't help.

Just straight-up moving the files to the server in an open share is super-fast (for tons of tiny files to non-ssd) and finishes in literal seconds.

I'm obviously screwing something up with one of these docker images, but I don't know what.  Does anyone have any tips?

Coming to my Unraid Dashboard this Morning and saw that all of my Linuxserver Dockers have an update. But every Time i start the update ist looks like this.

IMAGE ID [latest]: Pulling from linuxserver/nextcloud. 
Status: Image is up to date for linuxserver/nextcloud:latest

TOTAL DATA PULLED: 0 B

Looks like there is nothing to Update or download? After the update is "complete" the update note stays away as long as i didn't check for updates. I allready rebooted my Server because i thought there is a Problem with my Network or Internet Connection but this seems fine. Anyone who can help me here?

• Upvote 1
3 hours ago, Select25 said:

Coming to my Unraid Dashboard this Morning and saw that all of my Linuxserver Dockers have an update. But every Time i start the update ist looks like this.

IMAGE ID [latest]: Pulling from linuxserver/nextcloud. 
Status: Image is up to date for linuxserver/nextcloud:latest

TOTAL DATA PULLED: 0 B

Looks like there is nothing to Update or download? After the update is "complete" the update note stays away as long as i didn't check for updates. I allready rebooted my Server because i thought there is a Problem with my Network or Internet Connection but this seems fine. Anyone who can help me here?

This has nothing to do with our containers and has to do with something in unraid.