[Support] Linuxserver.io - Nextcloud

8 hours ago, toolmanz said:

Well a little more information on the problem .....

The docker is running and except for the webui seems to be functioning as expected.

I did all of the maintenance as I would normally do with files and indices through OCC ..... not a problem.

I checked the PHP version and it is up to date (Jan 7-2021) [php -v in terminal]

"PHP 7.4.14 (cli) (built: Jan  7 2021 11:46:25) ( NTS )
Copyright (c) The PHP Group
Zend Engine v3.4.0, Copyright (c) Zend Technologies
    with Zend OPcache v7.4.14, Copyright (c), by Zend Technologies"

So thats not it .... I have had that problem before and fixed it with an update.

I can still access most of my files through the Nextcloud sync client in Windows so not a complete loss. 

It's got to be with the webui only.... but can't think what that would be since nothing else changed. 

I use reverse proxy for remote access but get the same error when I access locally - so that's not it....

I get the same error in Linux Mint when I try to use the webui ...at least its consistent🙄

Well I'll bump along and noodle on this some more....perhaps there are others that run into the same problem and will wake up the NC folks to the problem.

I left the same post on the NC support forum.

Ill post back if I find a solution ....🤔

Thanks for the responses .... we will figure this out .....

Cheers

Toolmanz

You'll want to be checking your logs. nginx logs within the `/config` mount and also the nextcloud log itself in the root of your `/data` mount. That should give some sort of insight to what's happening.

Hello everyone, I hope I'm doing this in the right place.

My issue is, that when I'm trying to set up OnlyOffice within Nextcloud, I'm getting:

Error when trying to connect (cURL error 7: Failed to connect to xxx.xxx.xx port 8443: Connection refused (see https://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/c/libcurl-errors.html))"

I've set up a cname for onlyoffice through cpanel, and connecting to onlyoffice directly from the web gives me a "Document server is running" message.

However, if I try to connect within the same network as the UnRaid server is in, I get an error. My guess is, that this is the reason why I can't connect to OnlyOffice through NextCloud? (NextCloud in itself doesn't work on the same network either, as my modem doesn't support hairpin / vlan unfortunately)

Trying to setup the demo Document Server everything works just fine. But obviously, this is not what I'm after.

I'm using SWAG (nginx) to reverse-proxy both NextCloud as well as the OnlyOffice docker, and like I've stated, both work nicely from outside of the network.

I've created a custom network within Unraid for all of these apps, so that they'd be able to talk with each other.

As for how I tried to setup the OnlyOffice, I followed Spaceinvader one's tutorial video. Before that, I tried to install Collabora with no luck (not getting any specific errors, but I'm suspecting the issue was the same) before giving up on that, and moving to OnlyOffice.

I haven't tested the Community Document Server directly from Nextcloud, but based on the reviews and things I've read online, I'm not too convinced I should even try that.

As for UnRaid, I only have OnlyOffice (named as "documentserver"), mariadb, nextcloud, and swag installed as dockers. (This server will be used as file server, Google Drive replacement, if you will, for our company)

I'm really new to servers, and networking in general (which you'll probably be able to tell), so there's a chance I've setup something very obvious incorrectly, but my knowledge of all this just seems to be not enough.

I'd really appreciate any help for this.

Edited by REllU
Adding more info
15 hours ago, toolmanz said:

All,

Just upgraded to the latest Nextcloud and now I can’t get into the docker. Latest ver 20.

Running R710 Dell Server, 48 Gb ram, 30Tb space on Unraid.
Docker container is linuxserver.

See attached file.

Here is the text in case you can’t see it:

Internal Server Error
The server was unable to complete your request.

If this happens again, please send the technical details below to the server administrator.

More details can be found in the server log.

Technical details
Remote Address: 192.168.1.29
Request ID: VuYu7IeO7IvoqC2iKHZl

I’m stumped - I haven’t had any problems for over a year.

I have checked all the usual culprits maintenance mode off, checked the files etc using occ.

Looking for a direction to head in to solve this…

I suspect its probably something dumb I did - these things usually are…

Thanks in advance

Toolmanz

ksnip_20210117-130236.png

Had the same error.
Finally, for me the reason was "oc_filecache is corrupted".
Try to check the database tables for errors.

If also the table oc_filecache is corrupted try the following:

1. stop nextcloud container

2. clean database table

- truncate nextcloud.oc_filecache

- check table nextcloud.oc_filecache

(nextcloud is the database name and oc_ is the table name prefix, both of which are specified during setup and can differ on your system.)
This will delete the entire contents of the table, which is fine for oc_filecache, since it will be rebuilt by the server.

3. restart nextcloud container

11 hours ago, j0nnymoe said:

You'll want to be checking your logs.

I had a look yesterday and the NC log shows all normal. 

I will do a deep dive into the logs as you suggest.

I'll post back the results. 

Also, a number of other paltforms are reporting similiar problems. It has to be something common to a number of platforms.

Thanks razoredge - will have a look around and see it that is the issue.

More later....

Cheers

Toolmanz

Edited by toolmanz
update

I have uploaded the NGINX error.log and access.log.

I think I have removed any identifiable info and replaced with generic labels plus some notes.

It looks like this is where the problem is. 

nginx.server.error.lognginx.server.access.log

Let me know if there is something else I need to edit out (always nervous doing this....🥺)

I will visit the NC error log next but I think the above identifies the error.

Cheers

Toolmanz

On 1/17/2021 at 3:17 PM, tillkrueger said:

I am also now getting the same error message as you, discojon, when starting the WebGUI of my Nextcloud Docker:

This version of Nextcloud is not compatible with > PHP 7.3.
You are currently running 7.4.14

would you be able to let me know how exactly can I get it to work again?

Where exactly is this config folder where you edited versioncheck.php?

I had the same problem. My solution was manual upgrade to version 18.0.13 (from 17.0.x).

I did as described in first post of this thread, option 3. Manual upgrade using occ.

All commands are the same, except

docker exec -it nextcloud wget https://download.nextcloud.com/server/releases/latest.tar.bz2 -P /config

must be replaced with

docker exec -it nextcloud wget https://download.nextcloud.com/server/releases/latest-18.tar.bz2 -P /config

Reason for this is that you can't skip major versions (i.e. if your Nextcloud instance is on version 17.x, you must first upgrade to version 18.x).

Hope it helps.

On 10/23/2020 at 3:29 PM, skois said:

After looking for almost a month how to install Face Recognition App on Nextcloud. I had found the install instructions but never was able to complete them. Because apt install wasn't working. But i was too stupid and today realised it was alpine underneath. So.. googled what package manager alpine uses and managed to get Face Rec working (ill have some results in some hours!). 

For anyone wanna install pdlib and try the Face Rec app, here is what i did to install it.

First, DO IT ON TESTING DOCKER NOT ON THE PRODUCTION DOCKER! 

Have some photos on your nextcloud (not on external storages, it won't work, been there)

Now the installation.
1 - Go to Dockers, Open console on your test nextcloud docker

Insert the following commands one line at a time.

Hopefully you won't have any errors.

apk add make cmake gcc g++ php7-dev libx11-dev openblas-dev

**RESTART DOCKER AFTER THE PREVIOUS LINE, open console on docker again and continue**

git clone https://github.com/davisking/dlib.git
cd dlib/dlib
mkdir build
cd build
cmake -DBUILD_SHARED_LIBS=ON ..
make
sudo make install

cd / 

git clone https://github.com/goodspb/pdlib.git
cd pdlib
phpize
PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/usr/local/lib64/pkgconfig ./configure
make
sudo make install

* Now to go appdata folder /php/phplocal.ini and add on the end

[pdlib]
extension="pdlib.so"

2 - Restart NC Docker once again.

3 - Go to Apps and install/enable Face Recognition App
4 - Go to NC Docker console again and do "occ face:setup -m 1"

5 - Go to Settings > Face Recognition (on the lower menu)

6 - I don't know if its supposed to start automatically, mine was saying Analysis started but didn't seem to process any photo until i open the docker console again and do "occ face:background_job" EDIT* This command justs forces to start, if you want you can let it start automaticly via cron job
7 - Wait for results ( i'm also waiting. so i can't really tell you how it works yet)

*For more info for fine tuning check here https://github.com/matiasdelellis/facerecognition/wiki/Usage

*This is all info gathered around, so I can't be sure that i haven't messed any other module of NC while installing those packages. 
DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK!

PS. As you can see i'm just good at googling! Not an expert. Hehe

Thank you soooo much! This is working for me, but I noticed anytime I apply a change to the docker it removes pdlib. Anyway to get this to retain? 

Thank you soooo much! This is working for me, but I noticed anytime I apply a change to the docker it removes pdlib. Anyway to get this to retain? 
Only if you fork the lsio docker container and create an image that includes it already..

Sent from my Mi 10 Pro using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Kalembang said:

You can make a folder called "custom-cont-init.d" in the /config folder location and put a script in there.

It gets executed during start/restart of the container.
This applies to Linuxserver containers only, that I know of.
Read more here, under "Custom Scripts".

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
On 1/18/2021 at 12:55 PM, REllU said:

Hello everyone, I hope I'm doing this in the right place.

My issue is, that when I'm trying to set up OnlyOffice within Nextcloud, I'm getting:

Error when trying to connect (cURL error 7: Failed to connect to xxx.xxx.xx port 8443: Connection refused (see https://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/c/libcurl-errors.html))"

I've set up a cname for onlyoffice through cpanel, and connecting to onlyoffice directly from the web gives me a "Document server is running" message.

However, if I try to connect within the same network as the UnRaid server is in, I get an error. My guess is, that this is the reason why I can't connect to OnlyOffice through NextCloud? (NextCloud in itself doesn't work on the same network either, as my modem doesn't support hairpin / vlan unfortunately)

Trying to setup the demo Document Server everything works just fine. But obviously, this is not what I'm after.

I'm using SWAG (nginx) to reverse-proxy both NextCloud as well as the OnlyOffice docker, and like I've stated, both work nicely from outside of the network.

I've created a custom network within Unraid for all of these apps, so that they'd be able to talk with each other.

As for how I tried to setup the OnlyOffice, I followed Spaceinvader one's tutorial video. Before that, I tried to install Collabora with no luck (not getting any specific errors, but I'm suspecting the issue was the same) before giving up on that, and moving to OnlyOffice.

I haven't tested the Community Document Server directly from Nextcloud, but based on the reviews and things I've read online, I'm not too convinced I should even try that.

As for UnRaid, I only have OnlyOffice (named as "documentserver"), mariadb, nextcloud, and swag installed as dockers. (This server will be used as file server, Google Drive replacement, if you will, for our company)

I'm really new to servers, and networking in general (which you'll probably be able to tell), so there's a chance I've setup something very obvious incorrectly, but my knowledge of all this just seems to be not enough.

I'd really appreciate any help for this.

I think I got myself even more stuck now.

We replaced our modem today for a newer one, got everything set up for it, and everything seems to be working as usual. NextCloud can be accessed outside of the network, and so can OnlyOffice.

However, now I'm greeted with "Error when trying to connect (Bad healthcheck status)" within NextCloud when trying to save the settings of OnlyOffice.

Again, the demo server of OO works just fine.

I've tried to replace SWAG with NGinxProxyManager, I've copied the cert files (and tried without copying them), I've replaced the OnlyOffice docker from chvb's to the one from Siwat2545, but the only thing that changed from all this, is that now I'm no longer getting the green check mark when accessing onlyoffice.mydomain, but instead I'm getting the "welcome" screen of OnlyOffice. (Without copying the cert files, I get 502 Bad Gateway)

I know I'm in deep waters here (for me), so I'd be more than happy to compensate any help with some donations (if that's allowed here)

I'd really appreciate any help, or even just someone telling me that it doesn't work right now so I could stop banging my head against the wall.

5 minutes ago, REllU said:

I think I got myself even more stuck now.

We replaced our modem today for a newer one, got everything set up for it, and everything seems to be working as usual. NextCloud can be accessed outside of the network, and so can OnlyOffice.

However, now I'm greeted with "Error when trying to connect (Bad healthcheck status)" within NextCloud when trying to save the settings of OnlyOffice.

Again, the demo server of OO works just fine.

I've tried to replace SWAG with NGinxProxyManager, I've copied the cert files (and tried without copying them), I've replaced the OnlyOffice docker from chvb's to the one from Siwat2545, but the only thing that changed from all this, is that now I'm no longer getting the green check mark when accessing onlyoffice.mydomain, but instead I'm getting the "welcome" screen of OnlyOffice. (Without copying the cert files, I get 502 Bad Gateway)

I know I'm in deep waters here (for me), so I'd be more than happy to compensate any help with some donations (if that's allowed here)

I'd really appreciate any help, or even just someone telling me that it doesn't work right now so I could stop banging my head against the wall.

I don't have OO right now, i use collabora which works fine. 
The crazy thing is before 10 minutes i was casually checking my logs. And saw this errors

Error	internet_connection_check	GuzzleHttp\Exception\RequestException: cURL error 56: Recv failure: Connection reset by peer (see https://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/c/libcurl-errors.html)		2021-01-19T18:23:34+0200
Error	internet_connection_check	GuzzleHttp\Exception\RequestException: cURL error 56: Recv failure: Connection reset by peer (see https://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/c/libcurl-errors.html)		2021-01-19T18:07:57+0200

But collabora still working fine. 
I haven't checked what this is yet. 

You see the bad healthcheck status on NC? Does it have any other info there?

1 minute ago, skois said:

I don't have OO right now, i use collabora which works fine. 
The crazy thing is before 10 minutes i was casually checking my logs. And saw this errors

Error	internet_connection_check	GuzzleHttp\Exception\RequestException: cURL error 56: Recv failure: Connection reset by peer (see https://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/c/libcurl-errors.html)		2021-01-19T18:23:34+0200
Error	internet_connection_check	GuzzleHttp\Exception\RequestException: cURL error 56: Recv failure: Connection reset by peer (see https://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/c/libcurl-errors.html)		2021-01-19T18:07:57+0200

But collabora still working fine. 
I haven't checked what this is yet. 

You see the bad healthcheck status on NC? Does it have any other info there?

Hey there!

Yes, the healthcheck is indeed showing within NextCloud.

From NC's own logs, the opened up error is:

Exception: Bad healthcheck status

/config/www/nextcloud/apps/onlyoffice/controller/settingscontroller.php - line 168:

OCA\Onlyoffice\DocumentService->checkDocServiceUrl(OC\URLGenerator {}, OCA\Onlyoffice\Crypt {})

/config/www/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Http/Dispatcher.php - line 169:

OCA\Onlyoffice\Controller\SettingsController->SaveAddress("https://doc ... /", "", "", true, "", false)

/config/www/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Http/Dispatcher.php - line 100:

OC\AppFramework\Http\Dispatcher->executeController(OCA\Onlyoffi ... {}, "saveAddress")

/config/www/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/App.php - line 152:

OC\AppFramework\Http\Dispatcher->dispatch(OCA\Onlyoffi ... {}, "saveAddress")

/config/www/nextcloud/lib/private/Route/Router.php - line 309:

OC\AppFramework\App::main("SettingsController", "saveAddress", OC\AppFramew ... {}, { _route: "o ... "})

/config/www/nextcloud/lib/base.php - line 1008:

OC\Route\Router->match("/apps/onlyo ... s")

/config/www/nextcloud/index.php - line 37:

OC::handleRequest()

Should've put that into the original post, sorry >.>

1 minute ago, REllU said:

Hey there!

/config/www/nextcloud/apps/onlyoffice/controller/settingscontroller.php - line 168:

OCA\Onlyoffice\DocumentService->checkDocServiceUrl(OC\URLGenerator {}, OCA\Onlyoffice\Crypt {})

OCA\Onlyoffice\Controller\SettingsController->SaveAddress("https://doc ... /", "", "", true, "", false)

OC\AppFramework\Http\Dispatcher->executeController(OCA\Onlyoffi ... {}, "saveAddress")

OC\AppFramework\App::main("SettingsController", "saveAddress", OC\AppFramew ... {}, { _route: "o ... "})

4 minutes ago, REllU said:

Hey there!

I won't pretend i can understand any of the logs (i'm not so deep yet lol) 
Please post config.php of nextcloud (/mnt/user/appdata/nextcloud/www/nextcloud/config/config.php)
photos of the docker templates (OO and NC) 
swag configs for OO and NC
and if OO has any config file. this too.
I'll try to see if there is anything obvious that i can catch, otherwise someone here with better knowledge will help with all this info.

Just to recap. 
You can access onlyoffice.domain.com and nextcloud.domain.com (not those exactly but your cnames and domain) right?

Also you can open nextcloud console (right click on docker while you are in dashboard) and try "ping onlyoffice.domain.com" 
If it can ping it, swag confs and cnames should be fine. 

20 minutes ago, skois said:

I won't pretend i can understand any of the logs (i'm not so deep yet lol) 
Please post config.php of nextcloud (/mnt/user/appdata/nextcloud/www/nextcloud/config/config.php)
photos of the docker templates (OO and NC) 
swag configs for OO and NC
and if OO has any config file. this too.
I'll try to see if there is anything obvious that i can catch, otherwise someone here with better knowledge will help with all this info.

Just to recap. 
You can access onlyoffice.domain.com and nextcloud.domain.com (not those exactly but your cnames and domain) right?

Also you can open nextcloud console (right click on docker while you are in dashboard) and try "ping onlyoffice.domain.com" 
If it can ping it, swag confs and cnames should be fine. 

Hey,

onlyoffice.mydomain.com (I've named it as documentserver.mydomain.com) does work, and can be pinged from the NextCloud console.

I'll attach the files in this message, hopefully it's all that's needed here.

I changed the domain names, and IP addresses etc to "XXXX"

The repository for OnlyOffice is set up as onlyoffice/documentserver:6.0 as I've gone through a looooot of messages today, and I've been trying out a-lot of different fixes, one of which was to download the old 6.0 version instead of the newest one.

As you might've guessed, that didn't work either :(

Ps, it already feels so much nicer knowing there's another pair of eyes going through my misery. Thanks!

NextCloud Docker template.PNG

OnlyOffice Docker template.PNG

NextCloud configuration file (NginxProxyManager).conf OnlyOffice configuration file (NginxProxyManager) .conf nextcloud_config.php

2 hours ago, REllU said:

Hey,

onlyoffice.mydomain.com (I've named it as documentserver.mydomain.com) does work, and can be pinged from the NextCloud console.

I'll attach the files in this message, hopefully it's all that's needed here.

I changed the domain names, and IP addresses etc to "XXXX"

The repository for OnlyOffice is set up as onlyoffice/documentserver:6.0 as I've gone through a looooot of messages today, and I've been trying out a-lot of different fixes, one of which was to download the old 6.0 version instead of the newest one.

As you might've guessed, that didn't work either :(

Ps, it already feels so much nicer knowing there's another pair of eyes going through my misery. Thanks!

NextCloud Docker template.PNG

OnlyOffice Docker template.PNG

NextCloud configuration file (NginxProxyManager).conf 876 B · 0 downloads OnlyOffice configuration file (NginxProxyManager) .conf 877 B · 0 downloads nextcloud_config.php 1.03 kB · 0 downloads

1st thing i noticed and i think some other people had some problem with it is on your NC config.php.
On "'overwrite.cli.url' => " you have your domain now. Try changing it to your ip on of your server.

'overwrite.cli.url' => 'https://serverip:444',

Even if this is not the problem here might save you a research later.

Also if you are using nginxproxymanager still try checking the toggle for Force https (just to be sure there isn't any redirection problem).

That is the things i would try 1st!
Also if you like collabora more, i can try to help with that!

1 hour ago, Stubbs said:

The default username/password does not work for Yacy. I opened it before reading the instruction that you're supposed to set them at a very specific URL before opening the container.

There should be a way to change the user/password in the docker template.

There is no default username/password for this container.

And what is Yacy?

6 hours ago, saarg said:

There is no default username/password for this container.

And what is Yacy?

Sorry, wrong thread.

Yacy is a free & open source distributed search engine you can host yourself. https://yacy.net/

A75G made a container for it, and I was here to express an issue. Again, sorry I got the wrong thread.

Edited by Stubbs
11 hours ago, skois said:

1st thing i noticed and i think some other people had some problem with it is on your NC config.php.
On "'overwrite.cli.url' => " you have your domain now. Try changing it to your ip on of your server.

'overwrite.cli.url' => 'https://serverip:444',

Even if this is not the problem here might save you a research later.

Also if you are using nginxproxymanager still try checking the toggle for Force https (just to be sure there isn't any redirection problem).

That is the things i would try 1st!
Also if you like collabora more, i can try to help with that!

Sorry for the late response, had to catch some sleep between the days!

Almost got excited for the overwrite.cli.url, as I figured that'd maybe help with the access to Nextcloud within the same network, but no :(

Anyway, I changed the overwrite.cli.url, which didn't help. After which I checked the settings within nginxproxymanager (screenshots of the settings here), and I'm guessing having the protocol set as https should force it to use https? I also tried to force SSL on the other page, to no help unfortunately.

If OnlyOffice is no go, I'd be happy with Collabora. But I feel that there's something else going on with my server, since I couldn't get Collabora working either. It just wouldn't connect from NextCloud. Though, I didn't give it as much thought as for OnlyOffice, as getting excel files would be a really big deal for us.

By any chance would the issue be some settings within my modem? (NAT, hairpinning, VLAN? Throwing in buzzwords I've heard about before)

If it's a hardware issue, I'd be OK buying a new switch or something if it meant that this issue would be fixed. But so far, from all the googling and searching I've done, I don't think this has anything to do with the issue I'm having..?

Still, I appreciate your help! Thank you!

Documentserver details.PNG

Documentserver SSL.PNG

Sorry for the late response, had to catch some sleep between the days!

Almost got excited for the overwrite.cli.url, as I figured that'd maybe help with the access to Nextcloud within the same network, but no

Anyway, I changed the overwrite.cli.url, which didn't help. After which I checked the settings within nginxproxymanager (screenshots of the settings here), and I'm guessing having the protocol set as https should force it to use https? I also tried to force SSL on the other page, to no help unfortunately.

If OnlyOffice is no go, I'd be happy with Collabora. But I feel that there's something else going on with my server, since I couldn't get Collabora working either. It just wouldn't connect from NextCloud. Though, I didn't give it as much thought as for OnlyOffice, as getting excel files would be a really big deal for us.

By any chance would the issue be some settings within my modem? (NAT, hairpinning, VLAN? Throwing in buzzwords I've heard about before)
If it's a hardware issue, I'd be OK buying a new switch or something if it meant that this issue would be fixed. But so far, from all the googling and searching I've done, I don't think this has anything to do with the issue I'm having..?

Still, I appreciate your help! Thank you!
1062929671_Documentserverdetails.PNG.45133ca086b34745560a08ecde46585d.PNG
623945502_DocumentserverSSL.PNG.4e7793326010be7060fab695352f1f4a.PNG
Try to change the network on all dockers to bridge, just to be sure.
When I get home in about 6-7 hours, I'll post all my settings for collabora, which I would say it works very nice (had OO and didn't like it).

7 minutes ago, skois said:

Try to change the network on all dockers to bridge, just to be sure.
When I get home in about 6-7 hours, I'll post all my settings for collabora, which I would say it works very nice (had OO and didn't like it).

Was _just_ editing my previous message, hah!

I went ahead, and gave Collabora a shot.

I tried to connect NextCloud with Collabora through collabora.mydomain.com, but the connection didn't go through.

Then I tried to put the local IP address, with Collabora's port in there, and that semeed to do the trick! Connection seems to be established now.

Though, that victory was short lived. Trying to open a document file (or creating a new one) results in either time-out (with the application IP), or to a "Failed to read document from storage"

I don't have too much time to troubleshoot this further, but with a quick google search some people had problems with outdated PHP version. This doesn't seem to be the case with me, as my PHP version is 7.3.25, which is a newer one than those having the issues.

I'll try to change all networks to Bridge, and see how that goes. Will report back soon.

EDIT

Changing all Docker network types to Bridge seemed to make no difference.

Edited by REllU
Bridge network results

Was _just_ editing my previous message, hah!

I went ahead, and gave Collabora a shot.
I tried to connect NextCloud with Collabora through collabora.mydomain.com, but the connection didn't go through.
Then I tried to put the local IP address, with Collabora's port in there, and that semeed to do the trick! Connection seems to be established now.

Though, that victory was short lived. Trying to open a document file (or creating a new one) results in either time-out (with the application IP), or to a "Failed to read document from storage"

I don't have too much time to troubleshoot this further, but with a quick google search some people had problems with outdated PHP version. This doesn't seem to be the case with me, as my PHP version is 7.3.25, which is a newer one than those having the issues.

I'll try to change all networks to Bridge, and see how that goes. Will report back soon.

EDIT
Changing all Docker network types to Bridge seemed to make no difference.
Hmm, I'll send you my settings, maybe I'm missing something here also! I'll be home in about 6 hours