[Support] Linuxserver.io - Nextcloud

1 minute ago, Michelle Bausager said:

Here you go, and thank for looking into it :)29550909_dockerps-a.thumb.png.eb9460680aa68982daafb7a0c0c8cb1c.png

FIRST go to your nextcloud docker, make a screeshot of the template, then 

Ok now do "docker rm nextcloud"

After that try to force update the docker again. If docker isn't in the list after running the above command, dont panic.

Just go to the bottom of docker tab, click add container, click the dropdown list and select the nextcloud template. (check that all is correct) and hit apply.

1 minute ago, skois said:

FIRST go to your nextcloud docker, make a screeshot of the template, then 

Ok now do "docker rm nextcloud"

After that try to force update the docker again. If docker isn't in the list after running the above command, dont panic.

Just go to the bottom of docker tab, click add container, click the dropdown list and select the nextcloud template. (check that all is correct) and hit apply.

The plot thickens! The "docker rm nextcloud" got an error:Error.thumb.png.ffe7818e05e4f39451d6281a9eea54cf.png

7 minutes ago, skois said:

I suspect corrupted docker image, but let's try.
Go Settings -> Docker -> select correct errors and hit scrub.
Try the above again.

Unfortunately I get the same error as before. (It is my bedtime, but I'll surely be back tomorrow! Thank again for the help so far!)

Edited by Michelle Bausager
Spelling
2 minutes ago, Michelle Bausager said:

Unfortunately I get the same error as before. (Tis my bedtime, but I'll surely be back tomorrow! Thank again for the help so far!)

So the other solution is. 

Make a screenshot of all your dockers.
Go Settings -> Docker, Stop docker, delete docker image. Start docker.
Go to docker tab, click add container, and select from the dropdown one by one your dockers. and hit apply to install.
will take some time, but you will be back and running.

22 hours ago, skois said:

So the other solution is. 

Make a screenshot of all your dockers.
Go Settings -> Docker, Stop docker, delete docker image. Start docker.
Go to docker tab, click add container, and select from the dropdown one by one your dockers. and hit apply to install.
will take some time, but you will be back and running.

I'll be out of town for a couple of days and can see there's a new update(6.9.1). I'm going to update it and as soon as i return, I'll try the previous solutions, otherwise I'll try the your new sugestion. But I really don't like deleting things :E Feels like there's a high probability of error from my side, but hey, gotta learn somehow :)

Edited by Michelle Bausager
  • Like 1
23 minutes ago, Michelle Bausager said:

I'll be out of town for a couple of days and can see there's a new update(6.9.1). I'm going to update it and as soon as i return, I'll try the previous solutions, otherwise I'll try the your new sugestion. But I really don't like deleting things :E Feels like there's a high probability of error from my side, but hey, gotta learn somehow :)

Deleting dockers, don't affect your data (in normal scenarios), And when reinstalling they should be back like they was before!

• Thanks 1

Hey all hoping someone might have some insights... 

I am running Unraid 6.9.1. with the latest pull of Nextcloud. It appears to be working well however i keep noticing the following error code… I am trying to workout where it is coming from but have not been able to figure out what to do next. Below is the Error log from within Nextcloud

https://pastebin.com/FdbnhZ6V

Nextcloud version -21
Operating system and version _Operating System: Linux 5.10.21-Unraid x86_64
NGINX - SWAG unraid on "Latest "
Behind a Cloudflare dns
PHP version _PHP Built within SWAG 

Config  file  with Identifying info removed

https://pastebin.com/ywBqfmut

3 hours ago, Aceriz said:

Hey all hoping someone might have some insights... 

I am running Unraid 6.9.1. with the latest pull of Nextcloud. It appears to be working well however i keep noticing the following error code… I am trying to workout where it is coming from but have not been able to figure out what to do next. Below is the Error log from within Nextcloud

https://pastebin.com/FdbnhZ6V

Nextcloud version -21
Operating system and version _Operating System: Linux 5.10.21-Unraid x86_64
NGINX - SWAG unraid on "Latest "
Behind a Cloudflare dns
PHP version _PHP Built within SWAG 

Config  file  with Identifying info removed

https://pastebin.com/ywBqfmut

It's from the Talk app, if you don't use it, you can remove it.
If you using it. It's a known bug. https://github.com/nextcloud/spreed/issues/5336
They linked a fix there, so check it. I don't have the app to test.

8 hours ago, PsiCzar said:

I'd like to install additional packages into the Docker Container like exiftool, what is the best way or commands to do this? Can I just put in the apt-get commands as a variable?

You can create a custom script and put it in the docker's '/config/custom-cont-init.d' folder. The script will be executed every time the docker is started/restarted.

Nextcloud is working fine when I do a remote login with my domain name. Internally when I type in the internal ip:port it switch to my domain name but no connection.
Someone a solution for this?

Have seen that it’s working perfect on a windows pc while I mostly works on OSx and that’s giving the the problem. Any solution to avoid this ?
On 3/12/2021 at 11:04 PM, macfreaker said:

Have seen that it’s working perfect on a windows pc while I mostly works on OSx and that’s giving the the problem. Any solution to avoid this ?

Why not just use the external address everywhere? That’s what I do.

I keep getting this message. i installed this via the CA plugin and was working till recently

This version of Nextcloud is not compatible with > PHP 7.3.
You are currently running 7.4.15.

Tried the internal update and am currently running nextcloud 16.0.11

is there anything else I can try before I abandon all hope?

I keep getting this message. i installed this via the CA plugin and was working till recently
This version of Nextcloud is not compatible with > PHP 7.3.
You are currently running 7.4.15.
Tried the internal update and am currently running nextcloud 16.0.11

is there anything else I can try before I abandon all hope?
You need to downgrade the docker to a version with php 7.3 (using the tags)

Update to NC 17, nc18 nc19
If it asks for php7. 4 update again the docker with the latest tag
And update to nc20 and nc21 if it's available

Sent from my Mi 10 Pro using Tapatalk

Hi guys,

I am recently play with Unraid and Nextcloud.

I want to use an APP call Face Recognition in Nextcloud(https://github.com/matiasdelellis/facerecognition). From their description, we need to rebuild the docker image and add their requirements in. I do not how to build it within our linuxsserver image.(https://github.com/matiasdelellis/facerecognition/wiki/Docker)

I saw a guy made a rebuilded docker(https://hub.docker.com/r/iamklaus/nextcloud). However, he is using the Apache docker image. It is not very friendly. The folder permission is messed up. I foud that linuxsserver's docker is very simple and clean.

Can linuxsserver add the requirements into the image? Or, Can someone tell me how to rebuild the image?

9 hours ago, JoeUnraidUser said:

Can you explain how to downgrade the docker using a tag?  When I click the icon it doesn't give a downgrade option.  I also tried the edit and it doesn't give a downgrade option.

image.thumb.png.ab7950848e3b11e2f7148e187ad23b0b.png

https://hub.docker.com/r/linuxserver/nextcloud/tags?page=1&ordering=last_updated
Here is the tags. 
you can search this thread, I remember couple of people doing the same thing. They have listed exactly the tags they used in the process

• Thanks 1

I have a collection of photos on my nextcloud.

For some reason when sync to my computer some files/folders can not be synced. I can not sync the files, move the files or rename the files. I can view them though.

Any ideas? It is just some random folder it seems like.

Hello Everyone,

I've a strange problem.
I can't login into Nextcloud anymore.

Last week it was working, and now - when I try to login, i get back to the login screen (Without error or something).

I have 2FA on NextCloud.

Do someone has an idea, or knows where to start looking?

Thanks alot.