[Support] Linuxserver.io - Nextcloud

41 minutes ago, Kewjoe said:

Yes.

1) If i go to "onlyoffice.mydomain.com", it gives me the green checkmark and welcome page

2) If I add "onlyoffice.mydomain.com" to the Only Office settings in Nextcloud, it is accepted

3) When i create a new doc or spreadsheet. I just get a blank page and Only Office doesn't launch.

Except it isn't 😀

what happens if u try to open a existing document ? what error do u get ?

what u describe looks to me almost like u try to create a document where u cant write to, may also try to add a new document inside a mounted subfolder (external storage)

Edited by alturismo
what happens if u try to open a existing document ? what error do u get ?

what u describe looks to me almost like u try to create a document where u cant write to, may also try to add a new document inside a mounted subfolder (external storage)

The error is "ods.mydomain.com refuses to connect" and it's a blank page with the nextcloud menu on top.

If I go into only office settings and choose the demo server, it works fine.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

On 2/21/2020 at 6:15 PM, blaine07 said:

Could would anyone provide assistance in doing this on Nextcloud on Unraid?

https://help.nextcloud.com/t/new-photo-app-in-nextcloud-18/69949/20

Could anyone confirm/deny that this could be adapted to Nextcloud on Unraid and would/should work or nah?

EDIT: I got brave...or stupid. Can CONFIRM this DOES work for anyone having issues with Gallery on v17 and shared folders only giving folks viewing gallery as a guest options to "download".

Fixes THIS: https://github.com/nextcloud/photos/issues/128

Edited by blaine07
Im dummy
On 2/23/2020 at 5:15 AM, jonathanm said:

Thanks. Does this mean that I have to manually add a volume to docker that map to my folder, in order to “see” external folder?

Also, based on that article, does it mean I can share a specific folder in my Dropbox and finally allow other users to use my Dropbox account storage without having a business account?

1 hour ago, CyberMew said:

Thanks. Does this mean that I have to manually add a volume to docker that map to my folder, in order to “see” external folder?

Also, based on that article, does it mean I can share a specific folder in my Dropbox and finally allow other users to use my Dropbox account storage without having a business account?

I just use SMB/CIFS and connect the shares I want that way. Mapping should work also, but that's not how I set mine up. I just have read only access to shares, any user file writes I keep in the nextcloud database file structure. I don't use nextcloud to add data to my shares.

No experience with dropbox.

On 2/16/2020 at 4:09 PM, alturismo said:

when i used the external official onlyoffice doc server docker with lsio nextcloud i added those 2 variables from the readme

image.thumb.png.0be8bc7006915a01c209e8d4cba7a522.png

THANK YOU!!!!

This was bothering me for a while. i couldnt figure out how to link the password with the secret.  i resorted to putting http authentication on the reverse proxy config for onlyoffice. I like this option better because i dont have to enter in a second password anymore.

Hello all im having a problem updating nextcloud after clicking the update button at what would normally be the login screen i get

Doctrine\DBAL\Schema\SchemaException: The table with name 'nextcloud.oc_login_flow_v2' already exists.

Detailed logs 

Preparing update

Set log level to debug

Turned on maintenance mode

Repair step: Repair MySQL collation

Repair info: All tables already have the correct collation -> nothing to do

Repair step: Repair SQLite autoincrement

Repair step: Copy data from accounts table when migrating from ownCloud

Repair step: Drop account terms table when migrating from ownCloud

Updating database schema

Doctrine\DBAL\Schema\SchemaException: The table with name 'nextcloud.oc_login_flow_v2' already exists.

50 minutes ago, DoItMyselfToo said:

The first post of this thread offers an easy way to update Nextcloud by command line.  I've resorted to only updating via command line ever since problems started (within the last few months or so) with updating via the GUI updater.

i am currently on version 15 when grabbing the update it grabs the latest which is 17 im unsure how to grab version 16 since you have to update in intervals

On 2/21/2020 at 12:34 PM, knex666 said:

Nope, you are using your external address so if that works it should work at your Backup-system as well. So as I sayed the issue is not nextcloud

Hi

I submitted a support ticket to Installatron who sent this back to me

Something I noticed is that nextcloud.daddycloud.co.uk is a NextCloud website, and even nextcloud.daddycloud.co.uk:443 (the webdav port) redirects back to nextcloud.daddycloud.co.uk -- so is the webdav server behind the NextCloud login? If it is then Installatron wouldn't be able to access behind the login.

Or are the webdav login and the nextcloud login one and the same? In which case, that's very unusual.

1 hour ago, Sinister said:

i am currently on version 15 when grabbing the update it grabs the latest which is 17 im unsure how to grab version 16 since you have to update in intervals

You should be able to browse for the different versions if you remove the last part of the link.

10 minutes ago, saarg said:

I don't know how to fix that error.

thank you for trying to help hopefully someone knows what this is and how to address this. I have found posts on other sites saying that they fixed this by deleting the table in the database via MySQL but this isant something i can make sense of how to do this

On 2/25/2020 at 2:26 PM, Sinister said:

thank you for trying to help hopefully someone knows what this is and how to address this. I have found posts on other sites saying that they fixed this by deleting the table in the database via MySQL but this isant something i can make sense of how to do this

Perhaps this git will be of some help.  Look at the second to last comment.

https://github.com/nextcloud/server/issues/15299

I'm using nextcloud with a duckdns reverse proxy to access it remotely. I used the webdav to integrate the folder tree into explorer (raidrive) and it worked, somehow (couldn't move a 16gb file though).

Except from that everything worked normally, but from today the webui is unreachable and I can't access the server from webdav too. 

What could have happened? I didn't edit or delete any conf file, and it just stopped working, even if let's encrypt, duckdns and mariadb are working fine. What can I try to troubleshoot from command line?

21 minutes ago, anongum said:

I'm using nextcloud with a duckdns reverse proxy to access it remotely. I used the webdav to integrate the folder tree into explorer (raidrive) and it worked, somehow (couldn't move a 16gb file though).

Except from that everything worked normally, but from today the webui is unreachable and I can't access the server from webdav too. 

What could have happened? I didn't edit or delete any conf file, and it just stopped working, even if let's encrypt, duckdns and mariadb are working fine. What can I try to troubleshoot from command line?

I get nervous when I hear about webdav and reverse proxys to the internet.  I hope you didn't expose webdav?  As that would certainly result in an undesirable result.  To clarify, are you talking about the unraid GUI or the Nextcloud GUI?  Have you looked at any logs?  I you can't access them, I assume you've tried a reboot?

5 hours ago, Marshalleq said:

To clarify, are you talking about the unraid GUI or the Nextcloud GUI?  Have you looked at any logs?  I you can't access them, I assume you've tried a reboot?

I tried a reboot and it didn't fix the issue. I looked into a few logs (the one in the main nextcloud share) but couldn'tnotice anything wrong with it. The webgui of unraid isn't exposed to the web, just the nextcloud one

Edit; I updated nextcloud in hope of a fix, but no luck. Webgui still not accessible.

Edited by anongum

For some reason I cannot access my NextCloud domain outside my home network, even though I followed the tutorial exactly.

Everything is in order with the config files and port forwarding (click to expand the image):

qD837jj.jpg

When I enter the domain on my home network, it appears fine with the correct https address.

But if I try to do the same outside my local network, or when connected to a VPN, it times out. I ran the Let's Debug and got this:

nlcMJJW.png

(the Let's Debug image is newer, hence the different IP from the DuckDNS part above)

But as seen in the first image, I have port 80 forwarded properly. I can still access my Plex server from outside my local network.

I used to be able to access NextCloud from other networks, but something appears to have gone wrong recently.

None of the docker logs are showing any errors.

NextCloud shows these errors:

0W0aK9m.png

but I don't understand why X-Frame-Options is listed, because I am 100% sure I fixed that in the config.

On 2/21/2020 at 12:34 PM, knex666 said:

Nope, you are using your external address so if that works it should work at your Backup-system as well. So as I sayed the issue is not nextcloud

HI

I have managed to get a set of logs from my hosting server showing the attempt connection to Nextcloud.

Still not working the Installatron people are saying they have 1000's used WebDav so i am stumped.

Nextcloud forums are very quiet so hoping for some more help here 

AG NextCloud WebDav.zip

Reply from their Devs

Something I noticed is that nextcloud.daddycloud.co.uk is a NextCloud website, and even nextcloud.daddycloud.co.uk:443 (the webdav port) redirects back to nextcloud.daddycloud.co.uk – so is the webdav server behind the NextCloud login? If it is then Installatron wouldn’t be able to access behind the login.

Or are the webdav login and the nextcloud login one and the same? In which case, that’s very unusual."

Also Hosting Specs on Server 

Server configuration
Operating system:

Operating system : CentOS release 6.10
Webserver : Litespeed
Database server: MySQL 5.6
PHP Version of your domain: PHP 7.1.33
Default PHP version of the server: PHP 5.6.40
Nextcloud version: 18.0.1

Edited by OsoPolar
19 hours ago, Stubbs said:

NextCloud shows these errors:

0W0aK9m.png

but I don't understand why X-Frame-Options is listed, because I am 100% sure I fixed that in the config.

Don't worry about these right now, they're not stopping you from getting it going (I have these and have a working config).

19 hours ago, Stubbs said:

But as seen in the first image, I have port 80 forwarded properly. I can still access my Plex server from outside my local network.

I used to be able to access NextCloud from other networks, but something appears to have gone wrong recently.

I see port forwarded 80 to 180.  In your firewall it says that 180 is for unraid not lets encrypt?  Of is that just a generic name?  

Either way, lets encrypt works by forwarding port 443, then to port 80 or 443, then back.  I know technically port 80 will redirect itself, but it's another redirect and there is a maximum number.  I'm also unsure if you can forward 443 to 1443 via the router, then proxy that to port 443 then back again (I haven't had coffee yet and am feeling very slow this morning!), you probably can, but it's not the way mine is set up, so I can't comment.  

For mine, I changed the unraid port to 2080 and 20443 to remove this issue.  It seemed to make more sense to me.  Then just forwarded the 443 port to unraid which is received by lets encrypt as native 443 since unraid no longer uses that port.  Letsencrypt docker handles the rest.

It's been a while since I set this up, so I may be wrong, but I don't think your array 0 should have port 444, if everything else is being sent to 443.

The other part that I can't verify is if that's actually your real IP address that duckdns is sending back.  Have you checked this against what your router says?

Finally, I take it plex is working, so I assume that means you don't have a private address range assigned by your ISP - that certainly happens with a few ISP's in my country.

Hopefully that gives you a few extra thoughts that leads to something positive! :D

21 hours ago, anongum said:

I tried a reboot and it didn't fix the issue. I looked into a few logs (the one in the main nextcloud share) but couldn'tnotice anything wrong with it. The webgui of unraid isn't exposed to the web, just the nextcloud one

Edit; I updated nextcloud in hope of a fix, but no luck. Webgui still not accessible.

Maybe try the nextcloud forums?