[Support] Linuxserver.io - Nextcloud


4995 posts in this topic Last Reply

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Januszmirek said:

Something weird with nextcloud happened to me today. I was trying to add another external mount. I was running 19.0.4 version of nextcloud on unraid 6.8.3. After editing all the details under Add new Path in nextcloud container I hit Apply and was welcomed with an error. I thought its a standard mistake with paths, etc. so I wanted to try again. To my surprise the nextcloud container is gone. It doesn't show up among other containers. The service is not running - I cannot connect to it both locally and externally. I don't even know what to start with and what info I can provide you with to help me with this issue?

There is still a nextcloud folder in appdata. Please help;)

This has nothing to do with the container, so please open a thread in the correct place.

When there is an error when trying to create your container the previous container has already been removed and therefore you don't see it in the list as it's not there. You can probably re-install it from previous apps in CA.

Link to post
  • Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Application Name: Nextcloud Application Site: https://nextcloud.com/ Docker Hub: https://hub.docker.com/r/linuxserver/nextcloud/ Github: https://github.com/linuxserver/docker-nextcl

Here's my list of instructions....    Use them at your own risk.....   If upgrading to v12 please see here:   ##Turn on maintenance mode docker exec -it nextcloud occ m

Thanks, fixed for me as well, and I also added this line add_header Referrer-Policy no-referrer always; to appdata/nextcloud/nginx/site-confs/default   And now I have a green

Posted Images

1 minute ago, saarg said:

This has nothing to do with the container, so please open a thread in the correct place.

When there is an error when trying to create your container the previous container has already been removed and therefore you don't see it in the list as it's not there. You can probably re-install it from previous apps in CA.

Perhaps, I did not word it correctly. I don't know what is the reason for this issue. I did not reinstall it yet. What I am concerned about is if I reinstall it would it mean loosing all configuration? Do I need to start the config from scratch? I spent a lot of time configuring it and wouldn't want to loose it. Can you conform I can reinstall it with no risk of loosing configuration? Thanks

Link to post

I am getting this error;

he server was unable to complete your request.

If this happens again, please send the technical details below to the server administrator.

More details can be found in the server log.

Technical details

Remote Address: 

Request ID: JhzmhqeirJKI2Jj5PQpX

 

I found it in the nextcloud log;

{"reqId":"JhzmhqeirJKI2Jj5PQpX","level":3,"time":"2020-11-11T17:06:01+00:00","remoteAddr":"x.x.x.x","user":"admin1","app":"index","method":"GET","url":"/settings/user","message":{"Exception":"OCP\\Files\\NotPermittedException","Message":"Could not create path","Code":0,"Trace":[{"file":"/config/www/nextcloud/lib/private/Files/SimpleFS/SimpleFolder.php","line":84,"function":"newFile","class":"OC\\Files\\Node\\Folder","type":"->","args":["47cd-07c5-settings.css"]},{"file":"/config/www/nextcloud/lib/private/Template/SCSSCacher.php","line":312,"function":"newFile","class":"OC\\Files\\SimpleFS\\SimpleFolder","type":"->","args":["47cd-07c5-settings.css"]},{"file":"/config/www/nextcloud/lib/private/Template/SCSSCacher.php","line":182,"function":"cache","class":"OC\\Template\\SCSSCacher","type":"->","args":["/config/www/nextcloud/apps/settings/css","47cd-07c5-settings.css","settings.scss",{"__class__":"OC\\Files\\SimpleFS\\SimpleFolder"},"/apps/settings/css"]},{"file":"/config/www/nextcloud/lib/private/Template/CSSResourceLocator.php","line":110,"function":"process","class":"OC\\Template\\SCSSCacher","type":"->","args":["/config/www/nextcloud/apps/settings","css/settings.scss","settings"]},{"file":"/config/www/nextcloud/lib/private/Template/CSSResourceLocator.php","line":85,"function":"cacheAndAppendScssIfExist","class":"OC\\Template\\CSSResourceLocator","type":"->","args":["/config/www/nextcloud/apps/settings","css/settings.scss","settings"]},{"file":"/config/www/nextcloud/lib/private/Template/ResourceLocator.php","line":78,"function":"doFind","class":"OC\\Template\\CSSResourceLocator","type":"->","args":["css/settings"]},{"file":"/config/www/nextcloud/lib/

 

I've found that this file {"file":"/config/www/nextcloud/lib/private/TemplateLayout.php" does not exist in the specified place

 

Not sure how this occurred and not sure how to get it back. 

Link to post
23 hours ago, GreenEyedMonster said:

No worries!

When I enter this command:

docker exec -it nextcloud updater.phar

 

It says this:  

Nextcloud Updater - version: v20.0.0beta4-11-g68fa0d4

Current version is 20.0.1.

Update to Nextcloud 17.0.10 available. (channel: "stable")
Following file will be downloaded automatically: https://download.nextcloud.com/server/releases/nextcloud-17.0.10.zip
Open changelog ↗

 

Still saying this as well:

"root@Media:~# docker exec -it nextcloud occ upgrade

Nextcloud or one of the apps require upgrade - only a limited number of commands are available
You may use your browser or the occ upgrade command to do the upgrade

Setting log level to debug
Exception: Updates between multiple major versions and downgrades are unsupported.
Update failed
Maintenance mode is kept active
Resetting log level"

 

Also this:

Nextcloud or one of the apps require upgrade - only a limited number of commands are available
You may use your browser or the occ upgrade command to do the upgrade

 

I'm at a loss....

I figured it out!  For some reason my config.php file, location on my server at nextcloud/www/nextcloud/config was on 17.0.1.  It changed back for some reason.  I imagine that I didn't delete an old backup when I started the update process.  By using "nano config.php" and changing the version to 20.0.1 it let me start the upgrade process and finish it.  Dashboard is nice!

Link to post
3 hours ago, Januszmirek said:

Perhaps, I did not word it correctly. I don't know what is the reason for this issue. I did not reinstall it yet. What I am concerned about is if I reinstall it would it mean loosing all configuration? Do I need to start the config from scratch? I spent a lot of time configuring it and wouldn't want to loose it. Can you conform I can reinstall it with no risk of loosing configuration? Thanks

This is the reason it's better to open your own thread as this is not related to this specific container, but CA/unraids docker system.

 

Re-installing from previous apps should use the same template as when the error happened.

Link to post
3 minutes ago, tmor2 said:

How do I update my next cloud to version 20.x?

 

In Settings->Overview it says

 

Nextcloud 17.0.1

The version you are running is not maintained anymore. Please make sure to update to a supported version as soon as possible.

A new version is available: Nextcloud 17.0.10

 

I don't see an option to update directly to 20.x

 

My docker container (UNRAID->Docker) is up-to-date.

 

Any help?

Hey Tmor2,

 

From within the NextCloud Settings > Administration > Overview page, does it have any option to update present? I was stuck on 17.0.1 as well, but I had to install the Upgrade to version 18.x, then 19.x (Current Stable Release Available). If you don't see any option to upgrade, can you post a screenshot of what you can see?

Link to post

Hi there,

yesterday, I installed NextCloud and then SWAG, nextcloud was working fine from LAN, but now that I have SWAG set up, Nextcloud only works over external network on my cell (https://nextcloud.mydomain.com), if I'm connected to wifi it wouldn't work.

When I'm on LAN, whether I try [local ip]:444 or https://nextcloud.mydomain.com, I can't access Nextcloud...

 

I read it somewhere about nat loopack, but my router that I got from fiber ips doesn't have the option... could you point me into what are my alternative? found it weird that I can't even access via  [local ip]:444...

Link to post

Upgraded from NC 15 to 19 today, yeah I know, long overdue. 

When I go to help I have Nextcloud 15 support documentation, how to I purge the old version of this page?

 

Secondary issue I'm having is the Additionaly Settings page is missing under Settings. Prints a '1' on the page.

This is not the Additional Settings that is under Administration.

image.png.18b1e434f49567b9c7bffd2b0365b5a1.png

Edited by exist2resist
Link to post
On 11/13/2020 at 12:20 PM, HomelabHobbyistSK said:

Hey Tmor2,

 

From within the NextCloud Settings > Administration > Overview page, does it have any option to update present? I was stuck on 17.0.1 as well, but I had to install the Upgrade to version 18.x, then 19.x (Current Stable Release Available). If you don't see any option to upgrade, can you post a screenshot of what you can see?

I'm not the same person but I came here to ask the same. This is what I see:

 

ccc.PNG

Link to post
40 minutes ago, DuneJeeper said:

I'm not the same person but I came here to ask the same. This is what I see:

 

ccc.PNG

I think it may be that you have the standard update channel selected. When you place it into Beta, do you see anything different?

 

* I forgot what the original question was and had to edit this post 

Edited by HomelabHobbyistSK
Link to post

i don't understand

my nextcloud docker was updated 4 days ago (i see on the docker hub latest release was 4 days ago to version 20.x), but when i look in my nextcloud my version is 19.0.0, then what is the purpose of update if the nexcloud container does not get updated to version 20.x ?

 

Edited by Danuel
Link to post

I'm having trouble after updating from version 17 to 18.0.10

 

It gets to the screen: Nextcloud will be updated to version 18.0.10 and then after I click on the Start Update button it has an error

 

InvalidArgumentException: Column name "oc_flow_operations"."entity" is NotNull, but has empty string or null as default.

 

I set this up following @SpaceInvaderOne's YouTube tutorial and I'm not sure how to make the necessary change to the MariaDB to fix the error

 

the following link references the error and the solution https://github.com/nextcloud/server/issues/23174

I tried a number of the suggestions and they didn't work. None of them were specific to unraid dockers though.

 

If someone could please provide a step by step of the commands needed in the MariaDB Docker console that would be very much appreciated

 

Link to post
On 10/24/2020 at 6:29 AM, skois said:

After looking for almost a month how to install Face Recognition App on Nextcloud. I had found the install instructions but never was able to complete them. Because apt install wasn't working. But i was too stupid and today realised it was alpine underneath. So.. googled what package manager alpine uses and managed to get Face Rec working (ill have some results in some hours!). 

For anyone wanna install pdlib and try the Face Rec app, here is what i did to install it.

First, DO IT ON TESTING DOCKER NOT ON THE PRODUCTION DOCKER! 

Have some photos on your nextcloud (not on external storages, it won't work, been there)

Now the installation.
1 - Go to Dockers, Open console on your test nextcloud docker

Insert the following commands one line at a time.

Hopefully you won't have any errors.


apk add make cmake gcc g++ php7-dev libx11-dev openblas-dev

**RESTART DOCKER AFTER THE PREVIOUS LINE, open console on docker again and continue**

git clone https://github.com/davisking/dlib.git
cd dlib/dlib
mkdir build
cd build
cmake -DBUILD_SHARED_LIBS=ON ..
make
sudo make install

cd / 

git clone https://github.com/goodspb/pdlib.git
cd pdlib
phpize
PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/usr/local/lib64/pkgconfig ./configure
make
sudo make install

* Now to go appdata folder /php/phplocal.ini and add on the end

 

[pdlib]
extension="pdlib.so"
 


2 - Restart NC Docker once again.

3 - Go to Apps and install/enable Face Recognition App
4 - Go to NC Docker console again and do "occ face:setup -m 1"

5 - Go to Settings > Face Recognition (on the lower menu)

6 - I don't know if its supposed to start automatically, mine was saying Analysis started but didn't seem to process any photo until i open the docker console again and do "occ face:background_job" EDIT* This command justs forces to start, if you want you can let it start automaticly via cron job
7 - Wait for results ( i'm also waiting. so i can't really tell you how it works yet)

*For more info for fine tuning check here https://github.com/matiasdelellis/facerecognition/wiki/Usage

*This is all info gathered around, so I can't be sure that i haven't messed any other module of NC while installing those packages. 
DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK!

PS. As you can see i'm just good at googling! Not an expert. Hehe
 

Nice work, I also gave this a try on the weekend but even though the app has analysed my 300 photos, I'm not getting any face/person results. I used model 3 (HOG) as model 1 (CNN) errored when I tried running occ face:setup -m 1

 

Are you getting any faces/persons detected?

Link to post
Nice work, I also gave this a try on the weekend but even though the app has analysed my 300 photos, I'm not getting any face/person results. I used model 3 (HOG) as model 1 (CNN) errored when I tried running occ face:setup -m 1
 
Are you getting any faces/persons detected?
I'm using model 4. Check progress with occ face:progress
It should automatically group people, but you can force it with occ face:background_job

Then go to settings, personal, face recognition
You might have to wait a sec to load.
You will see a button "there are more persons to recognize"
Press this and it will ask you to name a person



Sent from my Mi 10 Pro using Tapatalk

Link to post

Trying to setup for first time followed spaceinvaders video however once I try to open the nextcloud UI I get 

 

Internal Server Error The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Please contact the server administrator if this error reappears multiple times, please include the technical details below in your report. More details can be found in the server log.

 

 

 

 

but my log just looks like this. 

 

 

To support LSIO projects visit:
https://www.linuxserver.io/donate/
-------------------------------------
GID/UID
-------------------------------------

User uid: 99
User gid: 100
-------------------------------------

[cont-init.d] 10-adduser: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 20-config: executing...
[cont-init.d] 20-config: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 30-keygen: executing...
using keys found in /config/keys
[cont-init.d] 30-keygen: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 40-config: executing...
[cont-init.d] 40-config: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 50-install: executing...
[cont-init.d] 50-install: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 60-memcache: executing...
[cont-init.d] 60-memcache: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 70-aliases: executing...
[cont-init.d] 70-aliases: exited 1.
[cont-init.d] 99-custom-files: executing...
[custom-init] no custom files found exiting...
[cont-init.d] 99-custom-files: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] done.
[services.d] starting services
[services.d] done.

Link to post

I have a very very weird situation going on right now. I updated to Nextcloud 20 and everything worked ok at the start.  Then suddenly I couldn't log into both my domain next.blahblah.com or 123.123.123.13:444 or my instance.  I am still able to use my iphone app to upload pictures and look at documents.  So the the application is running.  I get a 504 Gateway Time-out but that makes sense since my iPhone can see everything just fine.  Any ideas?!

 

error.log info:
2020/11/16 17:31:58 [error] 374#374: *320 upstream timed out (110: Operation timed out) while reading response header from upstream, client: 172.17.0.1, server: _, request: "GET /apps/files/ HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://127.0.0.1:9000", host: "next.blahblahblah.com"
2020/11/16 17:32:53 [error] 374#374: *2 upstream timed out (110: Operation timed out) while reading response header from upstream, client: 10.253.0.6, server: _, request: "GET /apps/dashboard/ HTTP/2.0", upstream: "fastcgi://127.0.0.1:9000", host: "interalserverip:444"

 

access.log info:

10.253.0.6 - - [16/Nov/2020:17:31:53 -0600] "GET /favicon.ico HTTP/2.0" 302 0 "https://internalserverip:444/apps/dashboard/" "Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 11_0_0) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/86.0.4240.198 Safari/537.36"
172.17.0.1 - - [16/Nov/2020:17:31:53 -0600] "GET /apps/richdocumentscode/proxy.php?req=/hosting/capabilities HTTP/1.1" 302 5 "-" "Nextcloud Server Crawler"
172.17.0.1 - - [16/Nov/2020:17:31:58 -0600] "GET /apps/files/ HTTP/1.1" 504 167 "-" "Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_15_6) AppleWebKit/605.1.15 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/14.0.1 Safari/605.1.15"
172.17.0.1 - - [16/Nov/2020:17:32:37 -0600] "GET /apps/richdocumentscode/proxy.php?req=/hosting/capabilities HTTP/1.1" 499 0 "-" "Nextcloud Server Crawler"
172.17.0.1 - - [16/Nov/2020:17:32:37 -0600] "GET /apps/richdocumentscode/proxy.php?req=/hosting/capabilities HTTP/1.1" 499 0 "-" "Nextcloud Server Crawler"
172.17.0.1 - - [16/Nov/2020:17:32:37 -0600] "GET /login HTTP/1.1" 499 0 "-" "Nextcloud Server Crawler"
172.17.0.1 - - [16/Nov/2020:17:32:38 -0600] "GET /apps/richdocumentscode/proxy.php?req=/hosting/capabilities HTTP/1.1" 302 5 "-" "Nextcloud Server Crawler"
172.17.0.1 - - [16/Nov/2020:17:32:38 -0600] "GET /login HTTP/1.1" 499 0 "-" "Nextcloud Server Crawler"
172.17.0.1 - - [16/Nov/2020:17:32:38 -0600] "GET /apps/richdocumentscode/proxy.php?req=/hosting/capabilities HTTP/1.1" 302 5 "-" "Nextcloud Server Crawler"
10.253.0.6 - - [16/Nov/2020:17:32:53 -0600] "GET /apps/dashboard/ HTTP/2.0" 504 569 "-" "Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 11_0_0) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/86.0.4240.198 Safari/537.36"

 

Any ideas?!

Link to post

Just tried to launch the webui and got this message:

Internal Server Error The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Please contact the server administrator if this error reappears multiple times, please include the technical details below in your report. More details can be found in the server log.

 

This is all that is in the container log:

-------------------------------------
_ ()
| | ___ _ __
| | / __| | | / \
| | \__ \ | | | () |
|_| |___/ |_| \__/


Brought to you by linuxserver.io
-------------------------------------

To support LSIO projects visit:
https://www.linuxserver.io/donate/
-------------------------------------
GID/UID
-------------------------------------

User uid: 99
User gid: 100
-------------------------------------

[cont-init.d] 10-adduser: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 20-config: executing...
[cont-init.d] 20-config: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 30-keygen: executing...
using keys found in /config/keys
[cont-init.d] 30-keygen: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 40-config: executing...
[cont-init.d] 40-config: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 50-install: executing...
[cont-init.d] 50-install: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 60-memcache: executing...
[cont-init.d] 60-memcache: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 70-aliases: executing...
[cont-init.d] 70-aliases: exited 1.
[cont-init.d] 99-custom-files: executing...
[custom-init] no custom files found exiting...
[cont-init.d] 99-custom-files: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] done.
[services.d] starting services
[services.d] done.

Not sure what went wrong or where to go from here.

Link to post
On 11/17/2020 at 12:40 AM, GreenEyedMonster said:

I have a very very weird situation going on right now. I updated to Nextcloud 20 and everything worked ok at the start.  Then suddenly I couldn't log into both my domain next.blahblah.com or 123.123.123.13:444 or my instance.  I am still able to use my iphone app to upload pictures and look at documents.  So the the application is running.  I get a 504 Gateway Time-out but that makes sense since my iPhone can see everything just fine.  Any ideas?!

 

error.log info:
2020/11/16 17:31:58 [error] 374#374: *320 upstream timed out (110: Operation timed out) while reading response header from upstream, client: 172.17.0.1, server: _, request: "GET /apps/files/ HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://127.0.0.1:9000", host: "next.blahblahblah.com"
2020/11/16 17:32:53 [error] 374#374: *2 upstream timed out (110: Operation timed out) while reading response header from upstream, client: 10.253.0.6, server: _, request: "GET /apps/dashboard/ HTTP/2.0", upstream: "fastcgi://127.0.0.1:9000", host: "interalserverip:444"

 

access.log info:

10.253.0.6 - - [16/Nov/2020:17:31:53 -0600] "GET /favicon.ico HTTP/2.0" 302 0 "https://internalserverip:444/apps/dashboard/" "Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 11_0_0) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/86.0.4240.198 Safari/537.36"
172.17.0.1 - - [16/Nov/2020:17:31:53 -0600] "GET /apps/richdocumentscode/proxy.php?req=/hosting/capabilities HTTP/1.1" 302 5 "-" "Nextcloud Server Crawler"
172.17.0.1 - - [16/Nov/2020:17:31:58 -0600] "GET /apps/files/ HTTP/1.1" 504 167 "-" "Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_15_6) AppleWebKit/605.1.15 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/14.0.1 Safari/605.1.15"
172.17.0.1 - - [16/Nov/2020:17:32:37 -0600] "GET /apps/richdocumentscode/proxy.php?req=/hosting/capabilities HTTP/1.1" 499 0 "-" "Nextcloud Server Crawler"
172.17.0.1 - - [16/Nov/2020:17:32:37 -0600] "GET /apps/richdocumentscode/proxy.php?req=/hosting/capabilities HTTP/1.1" 499 0 "-" "Nextcloud Server Crawler"
172.17.0.1 - - [16/Nov/2020:17:32:37 -0600] "GET /login HTTP/1.1" 499 0 "-" "Nextcloud Server Crawler"
172.17.0.1 - - [16/Nov/2020:17:32:38 -0600] "GET /apps/richdocumentscode/proxy.php?req=/hosting/capabilities HTTP/1.1" 302 5 "-" "Nextcloud Server Crawler"
172.17.0.1 - - [16/Nov/2020:17:32:38 -0600] "GET /login HTTP/1.1" 499 0 "-" "Nextcloud Server Crawler"
172.17.0.1 - - [16/Nov/2020:17:32:38 -0600] "GET /apps/richdocumentscode/proxy.php?req=/hosting/capabilities HTTP/1.1" 302 5 "-" "Nextcloud Server Crawler"
10.253.0.6 - - [16/Nov/2020:17:32:53 -0600] "GET /apps/dashboard/ HTTP/2.0" 504 569 "-" "Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 11_0_0) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/86.0.4240.198 Safari/537.36"

 

Any ideas?!

I have the same problem after update!

 

Sometimes i can access the site but super slow, then i get 504 Gateway Time-out

Link to post
13 hours ago, capt.shitface said:

I have the same problem after update!

 

Sometimes i can access the site but super slow, then i get 504 Gateway Time-out

Try removing whatever app `richdocumentscode` is and see if that solves it.

 

I assume you did an update via the beta channel?

Link to post
On 6/30/2016 at 8:41 PM, CHBMB said:

 

The file limit can be changed, as to a limit, if there's one set by Nextcloud then they'll be one here.

HOW can the limit be changed...

 

I am moving data from my Qnap to Nextcloud.  Very large transfers keep generating: "Error when assembling chunks, status code 504"

I have spent a day investigating, changing conf files and I still get the error code.  I am unclear if the issue is size or limit of browser time session.

 

Using Big Sure OS.

Chrome Browser to log into nextcloud and transfer files from both local drive and Qnap.

 

UnRaid Server:

AMD Ryzen 7 8 core

16GB Memory

 

Dockers all installed 11/16 - latest:

miriadb

nextcloud

swag

 

I changed:

appdata>nextcloud>www>nectcloud>config>config.php - the highlighted code I added:

1448229423_ScreenShot2020-11-19at10_21_35AM.thumb.png.67f7da39dc89e9bae8f7b2cc78929955.png

 

I can provide log files if needed.

Link to post
22 minutes ago, Mystic said:

HOW can the limit be changed...

 

I am moving data from my Qnap to Nextcloud.  Very large transfers keep generating: "Error when assembling chunks, status code 504"

I have spent a day investigating, changing conf files and I still get the error code.  I am unclear if the issue is size or limit of browser time session.

 

Using Big Sure OS.

Chrome Browser to log into nextcloud and transfer files from both local drive and Qnap.

 

UnRaid Server:

AMD Ryzen 7 8 core

16GB Memory

 

Dockers all installed 11/16 - latest:

miriadb

nextcloud

swag

 

I changed:

appdata>nextcloud>www>nectcloud>config>config.php - the highlighted code I added:

1448229423_ScreenShot2020-11-19at10_21_35AM.thumb.png.67f7da39dc89e9bae8f7b2cc78929955.png

 

I can provide log files if needed.

You can also change the max upload size in /config/php.php-local.ini

This how i have mine setup
*i dont know if this is the fix for your problem, i mention it because you said you move large files
*"Ignore" the pdlib section is there for the facerecognition, doing some tests

; Edit this file to override php.ini directives and restart the container

date.timezone = Europe/Athens
upload_max_filesize=20G
memory_limit=8G
max_execution_time=3600
max_input_time=3600

[pdlib]
extension="pdlib.so"

 

Link to post
On 11/17/2020 at 12:40 AM, GreenEyedMonster said:

I have a very very weird situation going on right now. I updated to Nextcloud 20 and everything worked ok at the start.  Then suddenly I couldn't log into both my domain next.blahblah.com or 123.123.123.13:444 or my instance.  I am still able to use my iphone app to upload pictures and look at documents.  So the the application is running.  I get a 504 Gateway Time-out but that makes sense since my iPhone can see everything just fine.  Any ideas?!

 

error.log info:
2020/11/16 17:31:58 [error] 374#374: *320 upstream timed out (110: Operation timed out) while reading response header from upstream, client: 172.17.0.1, server: _, request: "GET /apps/files/ HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://127.0.0.1:9000", host: "next.blahblahblah.com"
2020/11/16 17:32:53 [error] 374#374: *2 upstream timed out (110: Operation timed out) while reading response header from upstream, client: 10.253.0.6, server: _, request: "GET /apps/dashboard/ HTTP/2.0", upstream: "fastcgi://127.0.0.1:9000", host: "interalserverip:444"

 

access.log info:

10.253.0.6 - - [16/Nov/2020:17:31:53 -0600] "GET /favicon.ico HTTP/2.0" 302 0 "https://internalserverip:444/apps/dashboard/" "Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 11_0_0) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/86.0.4240.198 Safari/537.36"
172.17.0.1 - - [16/Nov/2020:17:31:53 -0600] "GET /apps/richdocumentscode/proxy.php?req=/hosting/capabilities HTTP/1.1" 302 5 "-" "Nextcloud Server Crawler"
172.17.0.1 - - [16/Nov/2020:17:31:58 -0600] "GET /apps/files/ HTTP/1.1" 504 167 "-" "Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_15_6) AppleWebKit/605.1.15 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/14.0.1 Safari/605.1.15"
172.17.0.1 - - [16/Nov/2020:17:32:37 -0600] "GET /apps/richdocumentscode/proxy.php?req=/hosting/capabilities HTTP/1.1" 499 0 "-" "Nextcloud Server Crawler"
172.17.0.1 - - [16/Nov/2020:17:32:37 -0600] "GET /apps/richdocumentscode/proxy.php?req=/hosting/capabilities HTTP/1.1" 499 0 "-" "Nextcloud Server Crawler"
172.17.0.1 - - [16/Nov/2020:17:32:37 -0600] "GET /login HTTP/1.1" 499 0 "-" "Nextcloud Server Crawler"
172.17.0.1 - - [16/Nov/2020:17:32:38 -0600] "GET /apps/richdocumentscode/proxy.php?req=/hosting/capabilities HTTP/1.1" 302 5 "-" "Nextcloud Server Crawler"
172.17.0.1 - - [16/Nov/2020:17:32:38 -0600] "GET /login HTTP/1.1" 499 0 "-" "Nextcloud Server Crawler"
172.17.0.1 - - [16/Nov/2020:17:32:38 -0600] "GET /apps/richdocumentscode/proxy.php?req=/hosting/capabilities HTTP/1.1" 302 5 "-" "Nextcloud Server Crawler"
10.253.0.6 - - [16/Nov/2020:17:32:53 -0600] "GET /apps/dashboard/ HTTP/2.0" 504 569 "-" "Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 11_0_0) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/86.0.4240.198 Safari/537.36"

 

Any ideas?!

 

5 hours ago, j0nnymoe said:

Try removing whatever app `richdocumentscode` is and see if that solves it.

 

I assume you did an update via the beta channel?

Thank you!

It was the Collabora plugin that broke nextcloud!
Just open a terminal to the nextcloud-docker and type:

sudo -u abc php /config/www/nextcloud/occ app:disable richdocumentscode
sudo -u abc php /config/www/nextcloud/occ app:disable richdocuments

Then restart docker.

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.