[Support] Linuxserver.io - Nextcloud


Recommended Posts

Ok, this looks fine, try continuing, if it fails again,
I THINK I saw somewhere, latest mariadb have some issues with nextcloud. So maybe trying an older mariadb docker tag, or use postgres

Sent from my Mi 10 Pro using Tapatalk


FWIW: Knock on wood no issues here with NC 21.0.3 and latest Linuxserver MariaDB…obviously I’m not the authority on it but
Link to comment

Alright,

 

Here is my new error:

 

Your data directory must be an absolute path

Check the value of "datadirectory" in your configuration

 

I have tried every combination in the config file. 

/mnt/user/nextcloud/
/mnt/user/appdata/nextcloud

 

Can anyone provide me with the right default path?

Link to comment
14 minutes ago, LFCO said:

Alright,

 

Here is my new error:

 

Your data directory must be an absolute path

Check the value of "datadirectory" in your configuration

 

I have tried every combination in the config file. 

/mnt/user/nextcloud/
/mnt/user/appdata/nextcloud

 

Can anyone provide me with the right default path?

Absolute path of the containers data directory, not from the host.

So in this case the default should be  /data

Link to comment
5 minutes ago, skois said:

Absolute path of the containers data directory, not from the host.

So in this case the default should be  /data

I have done that and now I have another error, man I really do appreciate the help honestly, I have been at this all day.

 

Error

Your data directory is invalid

Ensure there is a file called ".ocdata" in the root of the data directory.

 

 

?php
$CONFIG = array (
  'memcache.local' => '\\OC\\Memcache\\APCu',
  'datadirectory' => '/data',
  'instanceid' => 'ocrah98egw5l',
  'passwordsalt' => '7UZbCx8+V+olZgrtV+PY3/NXdexADD',
  'secret' => 'DHbXJPglcwbiQCIw7Hsll0UZ+1t7P5+ApN4toOIOrw5tahLq',
  'trusted_domains' => 
  array (
    0 => '192.168.50.100:444',
  ),
  'dbtype' => 'pgsql',
  'version' => '22.1.0.1',
  'overwrite.cli.url' => 'https://192.168.50.100:444',
  'dbname' => 'postgres',
  'dbhost' => '192.168.50.100:5432',
  'dbport' => '',
  'dbtableprefix' => 'oc_',
  'dbuser' => 'oc_admin',
  'dbpassword' => 'jpjeaiso00wg11woi0rgtmoez3y3x7',
  'installed' => true,

Edited by LFCO
Link to comment
3 minutes ago, LFCO said:

I have done that and now I have another error, man I really do appreciate the help honestly, I have been at this all day.

 

Error

Your data directory is invalid

Ensure there is a file called ".ocdata" in the root of the data directory.

 

 

?php
$CONFIG = array (
  'memcache.local' => '\\OC\\Memcache\\APCu',
  'datadirectory' => '/data',
  'instanceid' => 'ocrah98egw5l',
  'passwordsalt' => '7UZbCx8+V+olZgrtV+PY3/NXdexADD',
  'secret' => 'DHbXJPglcwbiQCIw7Hsll0UZ+1t7P5+ApN4toOIOrw5tahLq',
  'trusted_domains' => 
  array (
    0 => '192.168.50.100:444',
  ),
  'dbtype' => 'pgsql',
  'version' => '22.1.0.1',
  'overwrite.cli.url' => 'https://192.168.50.100:444',
  'dbname' => 'postgres',
  'dbhost' => '192.168.50.100:5432',
  'dbport' => '',
  'dbtableprefix' => 'oc_',
  'dbuser' => 'oc_admin',
  'dbpassword' => 'jpjeaiso00wg11woi0rgtmoez3y3x7',
  'installed' => true,

You could create an empty file without extension ".ocdata" in the /data dir of the container (/mnt/user/nextcloud on unraid). But this should had been done already automatically.

I'd suggest, now that you have all the pieces until now, start from scratch. If it stills need the .ocdata, then just create it

Link to comment

Good Morning, I have gotten the server up. I have some issues here. I have been reading up on how to fixes these errors, however I'm pretty confused. 

 

The "Strict-Transport-Security" HTTP header is not set to at least "15552000" seconds. For enhanced security, it is recommended to enable HSTS as described in the security tips ↗.

Your web server is not properly set up to resolve "/.well-known/webfinger". Further information can be found in the documentation ↗.

Your web server is not properly set up to resolve "/.well-known/nodeinfo". Further information can be found in the documentation ↗.

Your web server is not properly set up to resolve "/.well-known/caldav". Further information can be found in the documentation ↗.

Your web server is not properly set up to resolve "/.well-known/carddav". Further information can be found in the documentation ↗.

 

Could you provided me with a bit of help?

Link to comment

This should be mostly relevant mate:






For some of the other issues not covered by video search this this progress for errors; they’ve been heavily discussed. :-)

Skois, today there is a update for MariaDB; are you suggesting I don’t try to roll forward to new version? I know yesterday you mentioned new MariaDB maybe having issues with NC but…?
Link to comment
This should be mostly relevant mate:







For some of the other issues not covered by video search this this progress for errors; they’ve been heavily discussed. :-)

Skois, today there is a update for MariaDB; are you suggesting I don’t try to roll forward to new version? I know yesterday you mentioned new MariaDB maybe having issues with NC but…?
I'm not sure that Mariadb has problems for sure.
I THINK that I saw somewhere that there was some problems, but might be something totally unrelated with NC. I use postgres so I didn't oat any attention.

Sent from my Mi 10 Pro using Tapatalk

Link to comment
I'm not sure that Mariadb has problems for sure.
I THINK that I saw somewhere that there was some problems, but might be something totally unrelated with NC. I use postgres so I didn't oat any attention.

Sent from my Mi 10 Pro using Tapatalk


Well fiddlesticks lol

Thanks man :-). I may brave upgrading in a few days… no rush for me lol. I’m good enough at breaking stuff. Still never got Collabora upgraded to new version. Need to try and find time to mess with that again. Oof lol
Link to comment
12 minutes ago, blaine07 said:


Well fiddlesticks lol

Thanks man :-). I may brave upgrading in a few days… no rush for me lol. I’m good enough at breaking stuff. Still never got Collabora upgraded to new version. Need to try and find time to mess with that again. Oof lol

Collabora released new version 6.4.10.9, 3 days ago. that might do it for you

  • Like 1
Link to comment

I have taken sometime to read thru support articles regarding my errors. I'm still a bit unsure how to correct some of these. I'm also unable to install letscrypt on the the unraid server. I can't find it in the search. 😞

The video posted was no help to the issues that i'm having.

 

Edited by LFCO
Link to comment
Collabora released new version 6.4.10.9, 3 days ago. that might do it for you
So, still no dice upgrading to 6.4.10.3. I downgrade to 6.4.9.3 and it immediately works fine.
 
Collabora must have changed something specific that inadvertently affects the functionality of mine in which the current way it is configured. Any idea where I can find change logs that would potentially elude me to what may have changed on their end?
 
Taking a quick gander do you see anything totally Awry on my part?
(Been SO long since I set it up; it's just always worked but I think initially some years ago I had used SI1's config tutorial)
430763101_ScreenShot2021-08-08at11_35_27AM.thumb.png.a7fe317b0737fdaf10f1eb7f0d752ec3.png
1338431090_ScreenShot2021-08-08at11_38_38AM.thumb.png.d32458bfc1a48b63de099c610fa00252.png
1089071526_ScreenShot2021-08-08at11_39_14AM.thumb.png.daf902def2be81673b736be50dd521c0.png
1775809581_ScreenShot2021-08-08at11_41_13AM.thumb.png.88dc90ffbc26b4e152b404b0d06704a2.png


Edit: don’t see anything useful here https://www.collaboraoffice.com/code-6-4-release-notes/

Could issues be related to newest version of Collabora AND the newest plugin app thing you have to install in Nextcloud to use Collabora as a WOPI or whatever? NC V 21.0.3 if it matters?
Link to comment
1 hour ago, blaine07 said:

So, still no dice upgrading to 6.4.10.3.

First, try 6.4.10.9 (not .3) ;) 
Second on your collabora docker template, try changing from cloud\\.domain\\.com to cloud\.domain\.com (single backslash), I think this was a change introduced in 6.4.9.* but was still backwards compatible.
 

Link to comment
2 hours ago, LFCO said:

I have taken sometime to read thru support articles regarding my errors. I'm still a bit unsure how to correct some of these. I'm also unable to install letscrypt on the the unraid server. I can't find it in the search. 😞

The video posted was no help to the issues that i'm having.

 

1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0lhZc25Sro

2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnEuHKdf7N0

I'll advice 1st watching both videos and then go apply it. Because there is some changes from lets encrypt to swag. 
After having reverse proxy on your nextcloud, it should resolve all the warnings you have right now.

 

 

 

Link to comment
First, try 6.4.10.9 (not .3)  
Second on your collabora docker template, try changing from cloud\\.domain\\.com to cloud\.domain\.com (single backslash), I think this was a change introduced in 6.4.9.* but was still backwards compatible.
 

Will report back. Yes did do .9 I fat fingered what I typed. .9 should show in pic I think.

None the less yes maybe the 1 slash thing is it.

Thanks so much; will report back soon
  • Like 1
Link to comment

Alright, I got everything setup. I'm having an issue with the SSL.

 

I did get the SSL Created for nextcloud.lfcompanies.com. 

Here is the log:


Using Let's Encrypt as the cert provider
SUBDOMAINS entered, processing
SUBDOMAINS entered, processing
Only subdomains, no URL in cert
Sub-domains processed are: -d nextcloud.lfcompanies.com
E-mail address entered: ***********
http validation is selected
Certificate exists; parameters unchanged; starting nginx
Starting 2019/12/30, GeoIP2 databases require personal license key to download. Please retrieve a free license key from MaxMind,
and add a new env variable "MAXMINDDB_LICENSE_KEY", set to your license key.
[cont-init.d] 50-config: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 60-renew: executing...
The cert does not expire within the next day. Letting the cron script handle the renewal attempts overnight (2:08am).
[cont-init.d] 60-renew: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 70-templates: executing...
[cont-init.d] 70-templates: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 90-custom-folders: executing...
[cont-init.d] 90-custom-folders: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 99-custom-files: executing...
[custom-init] no custom files found exiting...
[cont-init.d] 99-custom-files: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] done.
[services.d] starting services
[services.d] done.
Server ready

 

I made the changes to the config file for nextcloud 

<?php
$CONFIG = array (
  'memcache.local' => '\\OC\\Memcache\\APCu',
  'datadirectory' => '/data',
  'instanceid' => 'ocua0ryazzvz',
  'passwordsalt' => '***********',
  'secret' => '***********',
  'trusted_domains' =>
  array (
    0 => '192.168.50.100:444',
    1 => 'nextcloud.lfcompanies.com',
  ),
  'dbtype' => 'pgsql',
  'version' => '22.1.0.1',
  'overwrite.cli.url' => 'https://nextcloud.lfcompanies.com/',
  'trusted_proxies' => ['swag'],
  'overwritehost' => 'nextcloud.lfcompanies.com',
  'overwriteprotocol' => 'https',
  'dbname' => 'nextcloud',
  'dbhost' => '192.168.50.100:5432',
  'dbport' => '',
  'dbtableprefix' => 'oc_',
  'dbuser' => 'oc_admin',
  'dbpassword' => '**********',
  'installed' => true,
  'default_phone_region' => 'US',

 

I cant seem to access the site using https://nextcloud.lfcompanies.com, however I can access the site https://nextcloud.lfcompanies:444, the cert doesn't show its working. Any ideas?

 

Edited by LFCO
Link to comment

Will report back. Yes did do .9 I fat fingered what I typed. .9 should show in pic I think.

None the less yes maybe the 1 slash thing is it.

Thanks so much; will report back soon

Skois, still no dice. Ugh. No idea what’s wrong. Maybe I need to wipe container and start over. Ugh I dunno
Link to comment
10 minutes ago, blaine07 said:


Skois, still no dice. Ugh. No idea what’s wrong. Maybe I need to wipe container and start over. Ugh I dunno emoji30.png

Try adding those in the photoimage.thumb.png.bf6f4b5ab363c1ff34084310963fe08a.png

`extra_params`   variable have the following `--o:welcome.enable=false --o:user_interface.mode=notebookbar --o:ssl.enable=false --o:ssl.termination=true`

I also have a variable `server_name` which have `collabora\.mydomain\.com`

Link to comment
1 hour ago, LFCO said:

Alright, I got everything setup. I'm having an issue with the SSL.

 

I did get the SSL Created for nextcloud.lfcompanies.com. 

Here is the log:


Using Let's Encrypt as the cert provider
SUBDOMAINS entered, processing
SUBDOMAINS entered, processing
Only subdomains, no URL in cert
Sub-domains processed are: -d nextcloud.lfcompanies.com
E-mail address entered: ***********
http validation is selected
Certificate exists; parameters unchanged; starting nginx
Starting 2019/12/30, GeoIP2 databases require personal license key to download. Please retrieve a free license key from MaxMind,
and add a new env variable "MAXMINDDB_LICENSE_KEY", set to your license key.
[cont-init.d] 50-config: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 60-renew: executing...
The cert does not expire within the next day. Letting the cron script handle the renewal attempts overnight (2:08am).
[cont-init.d] 60-renew: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 70-templates: executing...
[cont-init.d] 70-templates: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 90-custom-folders: executing...
[cont-init.d] 90-custom-folders: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 99-custom-files: executing...
[custom-init] no custom files found exiting...
[cont-init.d] 99-custom-files: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] done.
[services.d] starting services
[services.d] done.
Server ready

 

I made the changes to the config file for nextcloud 

<?php
$CONFIG = array (
  'memcache.local' => '\\OC\\Memcache\\APCu',
  'datadirectory' => '/data',
  'instanceid' => 'ocua0ryazzvz',
  'passwordsalt' => '***********',
  'secret' => '***********',
  'trusted_domains' =>
  array (
    0 => '192.168.50.100:444',
    1 => 'nextcloud.lfcompanies.com',
  ),
  'dbtype' => 'pgsql',
  'version' => '22.1.0.1',
  'overwrite.cli.url' => 'https://nextcloud.lfcompanies.com/',
  'trusted_proxies' => ['swag'],
  'overwritehost' => 'nextcloud.lfcompanies.com',
  'overwriteprotocol' => 'https',
  'dbname' => 'nextcloud',
  'dbhost' => '192.168.50.100:5432',
  'dbport' => '',
  'dbtableprefix' => 'oc_',
  'dbuser' => 'oc_admin',
  'dbpassword' => '**********',
  'installed' => true,
  'default_phone_region' => 'US',

 

I cant seem to access the site using https://nextcloud.lfcompanies.com, however I can access the site https://nextcloud.lfcompanies:444, the cert doesn't show its working. Any ideas?

 

Check your port forward and make sure that it points to your swag container not to your nextcloud container.
 

Link to comment
Should the internal ip be different for the swag container? Right now its the same ip as the unraid server. 
 
Ip will be the same, port will be the port of swag, not nextclouds

Sent from my Mi 10 Pro using Tapatalk

Link to comment

I guess I don't understand. I'm sorry. 

 

I currently have setup port forwarding on my router for swag

 

For Port 80 is going to port 180

For Port 443 is going to port 1443

 

So where exactly do I need to point this ip address too? Are you saying I need to change the information in the config log that shows :444 to 1443? I'm confused. 

 

 

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.