Controlling notifications

I have an issue where I get an Alert:

UPS Alert

Communications restored with UPS Tower

This happens very few hours.  I've tried replacing the USB cable, different ports on the computer, etc., and the problem persists.  The UPS is a  CyberPower CP1500PFCLCD PFC Sinewave UPS 1500VA 900W PFC Compatible unit.  I suspect it's a communication problem between the driver and the unit.  It still works to shut down if I pull the plug, so I'm not too worried about it.

The problem is that if I go a few weeks without logging in, I can have hundreds of these notices.  No matter where I have them appear, they tend to obscure the rest of the interface, especially when I'm using a tablet.

Is there a way to dismiss them all at once?  Or keep them from overlaying the rest of the interface?  I cannot seem to find a setting to do this, and suspect there isn't a way, but I wanted to ask to see if someone else knows of one.

I'd prefer not to disable Alerts in the web interface altogether in the Notification Settings, but if there is a better way to review, manage, and clear them, I'd be glad to know it.

Thanks for any replies.

Kevin