[Support] Linuxserver.io - Minisatip

linuxserver_medium.png

Application Name: Minisatip

Application Site: https://github.com/catalinii/minisatip

Docker Hub: https://hub.docker.com/r/linuxserver/minisatip/

Github: https://github.com/linuxserver/docker-minisatip

Please post any questions/issues relating to this docker you have in this thread.

If you are not using Unraid (and you should be!) then please do not post here, instead head to linuxserver.io to see how to get support.

Edited by linuxserver.io

linuxserver_medium.png

Application Name: SatIP

Application Site: https://github.com/catalinii/minisatip

Docker Hub: https://hub.docker.com/r/lsiodev/satip/

Github: https://github.com/linuxserver/docker-satip

Please post any questions/issues relating to this docker you have in this thread.

If you are not using Unraid (and you should be!) then please do not post here, rather use the linuxserver.io forum for support.

Thanks linuxserver.io for your hard work

I will try to use it :)

I know this works for TVHeadEnd, but I can't say whether it works on MythTV.  I've been using this for a while now to test and it requires no setup at all, and if you use this then your DVB tuners are passed through to THIS container and not TVH or Myth...

I'm pretty sure you need to reboot after installing to successfully pass through the tuners if you've been doing so previously to a different container.

Ensure before you reboot that any PVR containers are not using the tuners too.  (May help to disable autostart until everything is set up)

I know this works for TVHeadEnd, but I can't say whether it works on MythTV.  I've been using this for a while now to test and it requires no setup at all, and if you use this then your DVB tuners are passed through to THIS container and not TVH or Myth...

I'm pretty sure you need to reboot after installing to successfully pass through the tuners if you've been doing so previously to a different container.

Ensure before you reboot that any PVR containers are not using the tuners too.  (May help to disable autostart until everything is set up)

Thanks CHBMB

I do now a problem with docker

Its disapper from the menu tab

And Containers cant have full download and it said its done !!

Thats wired

And about stop the autostart for Containers that use dvb tuner is the way to go if satip or mythtv work

Thanks again for your help

Thanks CHBMB

Thats wired

And about stop the autostart for Containers that use dvb tuner is the way to go if satip or mythtv work

OK, like I've said people will help you, but please stop posting in specific support threads about unrelated problems.  It just will make it more difficult for people who are looking for support in the future.

Start a thread, describe the problem in as much depth as possible post logs and people will help.

Thanks CHBMB

Thats wired

OK, like I've said people will help you, but please stop posting in specific support threads about unrelated problems.  It just will make it more difficult for people who are looking for support in the future.

Start a thread, describe the problem in as much depth as possible post logs and people will help.

Thanks CHBMB

I did not ask for help i just let you know that i have a problem Thats all :)

I will fix and delete docker img and start again

Thanks again for your DVB edtion  of unraid

I've used SATIP for just over a year, it's a great way to watch TV across the house. This should make for an interesting docker for sure.

I have a Telestar Digibit R1 (for sale now) i wonder if this will run on it...

As far as I can tell this does the job of the Telestar and converts a DVB input to a Sat-IP input.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Did somebody know, how can i use this docker with dvbapi? i would like to connect it with a oscam docker.

This is the configure options for our container.

Linux DVB:				  enabled
Common Interface (needs DVBEN50221):	  enabled
OpenSSL (AES as part of DVBAPI):	  enabled
Embedded system:			  enabled
DVBCSA (needs libdvbcsa):		  enabled
Netceiver support:			  disabled
SatIP Client:				  enabled
Static:					  disabled

Just checked the github page for minisatip and it is possible to use dvbapi.

-o oscam_host:dvbapi_port

Read the github link in the OP for how to add the parameter to the template.

Hey Saarg,

thanks for your answer.

I've read something about this on the github of minisatip.

ok, so i have to add these parameter:

-e RUN_OPTS=<-o oscam_host:dvbapi_port> \

how can insert this in the UNRAID webinterface?

many thanks,

chvb

Hey Saarg,

thanks for your answer.

I've read something about this on the github of minisatip.

ok, so i have to add these parameter:

-e RUN_OPTS=<-o oscam_host:dvbapi_port> \

how can insert this in the UNRAID webinterface?

many thanks,

chvb

You click the add another path, port or variable text, choose variable, name it whatever you want, add RUN_OPTS in key, the rest after the = to value.

-o oscam_host:dvbapi_port

Then click add, and then finally apply.

• 7 months later...

Hi saarg, linuxserver and CHBMB,

I can see the docker has been compiled without netceiver support. As I have 2 netceiver devices with 12 tuners I would kindly like to ask you if possible to build a version with netceiver support.

Thank you very much in advance and best regards.

Edited by Alexandro
On 19.5.2017 at 11:41 AM, Alexandro said:

Hi saarg, linuxserver and CHBMB,

I can see the docker has been compiled without netceiver support. As I have 2 netceiver devices with 12 tuners I would kindly like to ask you if possible to build a version with netceiver support.

Thank you very much in advance and best regards.

I had a go at this today, but it looks like it's not going to happen. It needs vdr-mcli-plugin and this need a glibc header file called mcheck.h to compile. This is not available in Alpine linux (our base image) and therefore I can't make it work.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...