UNRAID freezing/stuttering when transferring files

Running 6.2.--beta23, Ive recently run into a problem when transferring files. Whether via SMB or MC, if I transfer files over a couple gigs, UNRAID will become unresponsive, and force a shutdown via CLI, or eventually unstick itself after the files finish transferring. My Plex docker will also freeze, and streaming stutters and comes to a stop. I have my dockers on my cache drive, and when transferring files im transferring to the cache drive. however It doesnt seem to matter what drive I transfer to, I it brings everything to a halt. I didnt have what superficially appears to be an I/O bottleneck on the last release. Everything runs just fine otherwise, but it cant handle file transfers elegantly for some reason. Anyone else running into this problem?

Im going to be transferring my dockers to a dedicated SSD tonight and see if that seems to help for some reason.

I increased the value mentioned below in beta 22 and going to 23 I never changed it back

I did a 4tb transfer yesterday from my array to a windows vm to a USB drive with no issues

This may fix your issue instantly although people have reported it as not needed now

Jamie