Plex not allowing drives to park

Since I've installed Plex in UnRAID, I've noticed three of the drives are always spun up. As I'm only currently using desktop drives, they really aren't cut out to be spun up all the time.

Anyone have any suggestions as to how I can get it to spool the drives down without manually stopping the Plex docker?

As I have a 6 drive array totalling 4TB of usable space, it's just stored in a generic share I created.

From the reading up on it that I've done, I'm guessing that it's down to Plex just doing its thing every now and then that keeps the drives spun up.

I've heard that installing a seperate SSD out of the array and pointing Plex at that can be a workaround. Would this work as all of the media that Plex is accessing is on the generic Media share?

The usual method is to use a cache drive and store application data on that in a cache-only share. Since cache isn't part of parity it will be the only drive used when application data is accessed. It is also possible to use a drive mounted apart from unRAID storage and use that but cache is simpler.