Advanced Tomato Router Firmware & unRAID?

I have not used Advanced, but have used Toastman/Shibby versions which is what Advanced is based off of.  Under Administration -> CIFS Client, enable /cifs1, UNC would be the path to the share on unRAID (ex: \\192.168.1.2\logs).  Username "guest", Password "guest" (or if you have set a custom username/pass for the share use it instead).  Security Default (NTLM).

Let me get home tonight.  I just did this with Advanced and is working fine.  I did have a lot of issues though, just can't remember what I did to fix it.

I know I am using /cifs1 and had to create a share and I selected cache only (don't care about lose of logs at home). I think I selected default security too.

Anyway... I will post screen shot when I get home tonight if the forum allows me.

David

Let me get home tonight.  I just did this with Advanced and is working fine.  I did have a lot of issues though, just can't remember what I did to fix it.

I know I am using /cifs1 and had to create a share and I selected cache only (don't care about lose of logs at home). I think I selected default security too.

Anyway... I will post screen shot when I get home tonight if the forum allows me.

David

That would be awesome, thanks David.

Here are the photos of my advanced auto setup and share on unraid

Awesome, thanks!

I created a new share and pretty much mimicked your settings and it finally worked. Not sure which setting it was, but whatever.

I did find that you can't have a backslash after the directory 192.168.0.100\routerLogs ...